Is this true? Never seen anyone do this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/29/turkey-blocks-wikipedia-under-law-designed-to-protect-national-security
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

technically racism is banned on /pol/

bump for rules

This was moot's final desperate attempt to turn this place into some high-quality intellectual hub before his delusions finally capitulated to the wake up slap that happened in 2014 and forced him to realize that this place was never what he thought it was. His reddit ideals were sadly inherited by the mods and they proceed to believe in the "quality of posts is extremely important to this community" bullshit up to this day, when everything that is responsible for this site's current state and popularity was never actually quality posts, quite the opposite even, it was purely low quality shitposts turning into an internet meme

we use to have or try to have Veeky Forums threads on /int/ but spammers and generals bumping kept deleting our threads. We asked for Veeky Forums

Actually the first Veeky Forums threads were always on Veeky Forums, not /int/. -We- asked for this board, not you.

Actually, simoultaneous efforts were made in different boards.

>pretending the idea for Veeky Forums didn't originate on /hm/

>We asked for Veeky Forums
I know laddo, I was one of the guys who constantly kept spamming him to create Veeky Forums and /phil/ when he used to attentionwhore on /b/ with his AMAs before creating /qa/ itself. I'm not talking about Veeky Forums itself tho, I'm talking about the retarded rule he wrote in the sticky with the poor attempt at forcing people to have a serious discussion. This site will never be about serious discussion because the point is directly the opposite of that - it's about fun. The more the retarded mods keep censoring the funposting the more they're destroying this site

>technically racism is banned on /pol/
>.t someone who thinks race means there's no biological difference in anything other than skin tone

No actually, it's the rules that say that, you fucking moron.

people go to Veeky Forums?

>no other chan except infinitechans add a history board
>no other chan except infinitechans add a car board
>no other chan except infinitechans add a weapons board

piece of shit

no. why would anyone expect that though? but usually people will throw citations if they're making larger posts. I don't do it on small ones because who the fuck cares?
original Veeky Forums threads were usually pretty good. of course /int/ has always been ass but it's managed to be even more ass recently
Veeky Forums threads were shit with people not knowing what they were talking about or pulling shit from their ass. also chink fucking shits.

Technically its banned on evry board but no one enforces it because saying "nigger" is really fun

Spoken like a true /int/ mongrel who's never been on Veeky Forums before. The Veeky Forums were of the highest quality, usually overseen by actual teachers and historians.

More than they do /int/

go larp somewhere else

I honestly think half the problems with this board could be solved by just blanket-banning Turkey.

and America

and /pol/ posters specifically.

I occasionally reference academic papers when someone's being incredibly retarded, but usually there is just no need

That's a non-starter, Americans are like half the board. Turks aren't even allowed access to internet information (wikipedia etc.), so it's no wonder they're all retarded racists.

are there really that many turkish posters

why are they allowed on Veeky Forums but not wikipedia

I like using JStore because it's convenient.

"Nigger" is a historical terminology, like "Untermensch", it's actually appropriate in this board.

Sultan Erdogan deemed wikipedia a "national security" concern, but not Veeky Forums.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/29/turkey-blocks-wikipedia-under-law-designed-to-protect-national-security

oh yeah same here, pretty gud
>tfw uni access
rad

but couldn't, in theory, Veeky Forums provide all the same information?

I mean, anyone with access to the internet at all could indirectly get wikipedia information. Even someone with dial-up and email could have someone out of the country email them articles.