Im shit in biz but I need to be sure of something :

Im shit in biz but I need to be sure of something :

>Im in alts
>everything goes -40%
>sound and look like shit and all

But, Im not loosing any money tho, right ?
I mean, if the cost of btc increases I still have the same amount of $ at the end.

I only need to play it right and hold eh ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yYEH8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get the distinct feeling girls who do whorish pics like these are always nigger lovers. I just can't shake the feeling they've been sullied in some way despite their looks. Something inside of me just wants to throw some money at them and tell them to strip dance, because that's all they'll ever be worth.

I think you're right.

Being submissive for money seems a good plan anyway.

Im pretty sure the only thing they want is to be with any alpha male. But since we can't find any white alpha, they worship black cocks.

Women like sex just as much as men do, what don't you assholes get about that? Sex is meant to facilitate the continued survival of a species, it's kinda important. If women didn't like sex just as much as men, you probably wouldn't exist.

Look at the females in any species, they like fuck. Mammals, fish even plants and insects like to fuck. Why is this concept SO FUCKING HARD for neets and weebs to understand? You like to look sexy, so do women. I bet if you had big arms and a 6pack you couldn't wait to show it off. Ass and tits are the female equivalent of muscles.

Find 3-4 stable-ISH alts and hold onto them, make those ~75% of your portfolio. That or whatever you aren't willing to lose.

take whatever you ARE willing to lose and put it in a few different ALTs because they CAN and DO fail. You don't get to choose which fail, the market does. The best you can do is cover your ass and hope for the best because you are playing in a market that I would consider riskier than penny stocks. I think it's riskier than penny stocks because for, whatever reason, people don't think pump and dumps are as common as penny stocks in alt/shitcoins

Just wait for bitcoin to crash and your alts follow. Rekt.

>I'm not a whore I'm just proud of my body

Then show me your asshole and let me appreciate that body too for a stipend.

I'm a 50 yr old man, but if you want a pic of my wrinkly old cock I'd be more than happy to send you one

Ye thats what I planned. somewhat.

But you didnt answer my question : In the end, I still have the same amount of $

dingdong diddly simp detected

Well, not really. People want Crypto to replace Fiat currencies, but that is unlikely to happen ever. If it does. it's still atleast 20 years away.

So when you look at this stuff you need to look at the cost of those coins in your own fiat currency. If you have 100 etherium and it drops 10/ea, you lost $1,000.

also, don't forget, crypto currencies aren't anymore valuable than other fiat currencies. They're only worth something because we say they are, they could all go to zero in an instant.

Who dat?

damn I forgot about her, now THAT is how you pull in big stream bucks

if the winklevoss twins were girls..

The fuck am i suppose to know
reverse search already

But in this case, btc is increasing.
Lets put it this way :
I have 100x coin that worth 20k satoshis (lets round that up to 1$) each.
Thats worth 200k (100$) satoshis

If btc increase by 30% and my alt goes down by 30% I still have 100$ in the end.

My alt worth 140k satoshis but since the btc uped of 30% at the same time, i should have around the same amount of fiat.

(Why the hell do poeple call it fucking fiat when it should be called flat ?)

>fiat
In short, Fiat is a latin word meaning "let it be" or "as is" depending on the translator. As with many Latin words, we adopt it to our own meaning. So the English definition of Fiat basically means "it is because an authority says it is".

It can translate many ways, I'm sure some asshole will come in tell me I'm wrong and give you another explaination. I'm not a linguist, I'm an alcoholic and an investor

BUT, you would only be so lucky as to offset your losses in one currency with gains in another. It rarely works like that, the best you can do is mitigate your losses.

Thanks for the intel

You need to learn to value your alts in BTC.

>this thread again

I usually don't ever laugh at anything posted here, but I couldn't go 5 seconds before losing hard to that post, and I've already seen it when it I was in the actual thread.

TWO STINKY BOOTIES AHAHA BRAAAAP BLORP SPLORT WOW STINKY!! I BET THEY MAKE BIG POOPIES xD!!

Stop saying you love sluts like the rest of us don't.
Also get the fuck in here or die poor:
discord.gg/yYEH8M

Anyone who posts pics like that on Veeky Forums should be permabanned.

no you dont. your alt value goes down 40% and btc goes up 40% say. you didnt own any btc so you lost 40% in alts.

buy 100$ of btc. transfer it to altcoin. alt coin goes down 40%. you now have 60$. sell back to btc you now have 60$ worth of btc not 100$ of btc.

if you think you never lose money when entirely in alts when it goes down ask yourself do you make money when it goes up, according to you no you wouldnt? obviously not the case. \

at this point though just hold until nov for post fork alt rally.

I know that, you fucking piece of gargabe.
If you cant read get the fuck outta here.

If you plan on being fucking retarted when posting, Start posting butts or boobs instead of shitty answer. Cunt

You're right. Then I'll stop posting them when I get ban

All right I did the maths. You actually loose money.

>have 5000$
>1btc = 5000$
>1$ = 20k satoshis
I buy 1 btc.

Then buy 5000 shitcoins worth 1$
>btc rise to 5500$ (+10%)

>meanwhile shitcoin decreases to 18k satoshis (-10%)
So I have now 90mil satoshis

>but now 1$ = 100.000.000/5500 = 18 181,81... satoshis

sell all shitcoins back to btc and then fiat I get 90.000.000/18.181,81 = 4950$

So you actually lose 1% over 10% change.

Im too lazy to try another percentage but it looks like the lose = percent2

reverse image search was hard as fuck because you used a cropped pic.
Anyway, the rest was really disappointing.