We fucked for Sibos?

-Bitcoin moons too high: LINK suffers
-Bitcoin crashes hard: LINK suffers
-Bitcoin steadies out: LINK has just 2 and a bit days to get all mooney.

If we see any kind of surge in price, I'm expecting it to be pretty severely diminished. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinkonsibos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sibos is literally nothing other than a massive circle jerk

sell before conference, buy back lower or move on

That's the plan, but I'm not sure it's got time to pick up any steam beforehand.

Sold at 110, then obvs the other day when it peaked around 95 again.

This will only work if the conference doesn't meet up to peoples expectations

I won't sell my links no matter what happens but I also know people have expectations SWIFT and chainlink will work together. I am doubtful about that.

But I still think chainlink is huge, and one of its kind.

It will also work if the conference does meet expectations... but continue to grow.
(Minus the expected dip from everyone who's already commited to selling?)

LINK is too hyped. its so hyped that no matter what this dumbass russian pothead says the price will moon to the seventh moon of alpha-centuri 4760184

What's happening at the conference? Do they have big announcements or something? Or is it just a powerpoint demo of shit we already know? Should I sell while we're still up?

the point is that normies will buy LINK after SIBOS. its not about the announcement it self

chainlinkonsibos.com/

Little nuggets of info floating around... a mention by name here and there, a little nod from someone high up, memes about their talk being situated near the bathroom etc, but they've been pretty tight lipped.

Fuck knows.

I'm hard
hope so

anyone knows when the SIBOS starts? With time zone please

>chainlinkonsibos.com/
What is this website for?

when you click it they take all your LINK from your binance portfolio

>tfw have to wake up at 5 AM so i dont get pink wojak'd by whales

Sergey is supposed to do a live demo of chainlink + swift working together.

Sell that shit, going to dump soon.

Sergey said he would announce the big-named investors that participated in the ICO. Selling before then is retarded

you forgot to post a TA memelines chart to fully convince me...