How to invest $2k

hey guys, how would you (honestly) invest 2000 usd in cryptos? what would you expect/can i expect till the end of the year? 4k? 8k? 12?

no shitposting please

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yYEH8M
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I started with 250€ in ARK 4 months ago and sold when I hit 1200€ or so, then bought some other shit and got higher, I am currently at 1800-1900€

Register in an exchange, send your money, wait for BTC to dip a little and buy and then buy a cheap promising coin, don't buy the first coin you see around. There are lots of pajeets shilling shitcoins on Veeky Forums, some are legit though. You will learn, we all do. And we all will make it.

link

metaverse

>I started with 250€ in ARK 4 months ago and sold when I hit 1200€

thats a nice ROI

any coin you can recommend? :)

i demand you give me her imgur album

this girl is not asian, reported to SEC

Chainlink seems like a good pick, but you never know for certain...

If I were you I'd buy like 1000$ worth of Link and 1000$ of OMG (OmiseGo)

These 2 should go up in the long term...

You should do some research yourself before buying anything though, don't blindly trust anons.

Reported to International Faggot Police

LINK 100%
Also check out discord.gg/yYEH8M
for fast flips user-san

XCS, read the whitepaper, already have a released working product

OMG is the best coin.

Don't listen to the LINKers, it's a shit pump and dump hypecoin that won't partner with anyone.

$2k isn't that much, assuming you have a job. Gamble that shit on undervalued shitcoins. Worked pretty well for me, I made 10x in two months that way. Just don't get too greedy, know when to hop out of a coin.

xcs has no ann thread and no explorer. Prob has a spiked wallet that will hack u and steal ur coins. DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Request

All in on cnd. Dump that at 5x. Just in time to pick up req on ED for 1.5x ico. Dump that for 3x. Then get in on the neo end of year bull run to $100. Returns approx $150k

How many ETH for her to have my baby?

I mean she's hot and I'd fuck her but being into feet is gross

Request next week. Then sell 1 or 2 weeks later when it hits Binance. Easy money

Feet are okay. I'm not a footfag, as in I wouldn't suck/lick them, etc, but barefoot is a good look on women and they many have cute feet.

Why do I want to have sex with that foot?

man no way am i looking at her feet if she's like that topkek

1. Safe > $2000 bitcoin
2. Semi Safe > $1000 eth, $1000 neo
3. Medium Risk > $1000 btx, $1000 neo
4. High Risk > $1000 btx, $1000 ptoy
5. super high risk $2000ptoy

wait for btc to crash after the fork.

it has an explorer...the devs are scandinavian and unfortunately dont seem to have hired a marketing knowledgeable employee yet so some language is stilted and seemingly obvious things like an ANN thread go overlooked

Buy as much fucking request as you can. Watch this video if u dont believe me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0