Next 50x Coin?

What's the next 50x coin? I want to turn this $2 into $100k within a month.

Place your bets on the next 50x coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
discord.gg/yYEH8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitbean

VOISE

>2 * 50 = 100,000
Fuck this bate.

The math checks out.

More plox. I'm going all in on the best pick.

XCS, more advanced and expansive version of ODN by competent devs. current market cap 200k, odn market cap is 10mil = 50x

Metaverse ETP

Pros: Swedish, very underground so far
Cons: Stupid logo

youre right, its a completely fucking indefensible logo haha

they actually have a working messenger in their wallet. fucking ODN shills should be ashamed.

BLAS, VOISE and FLIK, in that order

pretty sure he meant 2k

in addition it allows you to talk directly wallet to wallet, so for market purposes you can reach out to any seller discreetly. has huge applications for darknet and mainstream uses

I like the project but the logo looks like a sinister corporation in a 90s sci-fi action game.

SIC.

COSS
EVEREX
BLOCKCAT

QVT, DOVU

BNT. Bring on the hate.

COVAL - EMBLEMS SOON

DYOR

community is influencing the devs to rebrand

In this case there is a dragonfly doji on the chart of this coin and the coin is delisted and only just above ICO price. Going to moon it has experimental and mathematical proof of making accurate forecasts and thus making money. If I haven't already convinced you come to this thread

There is a way to get valuable information by processing masses of people. The wisdom of the crowd is a strange but very real thing that has much literature on it alone. They did this experiment in other areas too like sport predictions, fashion, technology, and politics. Yuri started programming when he was 10 and was obsessed with intelligence and this is the man that will make you rich.
and if I did convince you here is where you can buy it. MIND YOU THIS IS DELISTED SO HUSH HUSH the redditors DON'T KNOW KEK. I checked autistically through reddit to see if they had the direct link but they DIDN'T. The creators asked Etherdelta to unlist it so they could remove the shit stain that is ED from the image of their platform essentially.
etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

Monetha

LINK

discord.gg/yYEH8M
has the answers you seek. Thank me later.

Segwit. Bloom. Low supply. You can claim them for free using your bitcoin address and weekly 3% compounded interest.

Devs already built bitsend which has been trading on trex for two years.

If it reaches top 100 (which it will), 1 coin = $50

If you buy and hold 1btc worth of bitcore and it stays same price, it'll be worth

In two weeks there'll be a bonus of 25% ... so expect a pump before oct 31.

Fucking phone... it'll be worth 5.6btc

This