How to get someone at work fired?

Biz I need your help.

I know of this bitch at my work who cheated on her husband with some absolute tool and then got said tool a job right underneath her fucking someone else out of the promotion they really deserved and worked their ass off for. Hell, its even a rumour that she got her current position so quickly by fucking the last guy who held it (though I have no evidence for this part).

I have evidence for most of this as well as a few of her nudes that I pulled off the phone of the dude she is fucking.

How do I go about getting her fired without her suspecting me. There's 9 of us in the office but I'm the only one who does not actively hide my disgust of her so she'll immediately accuse me and I'd rather keep my wagecuck position for another 3 years while I accumulate more crypto.

pic related, im not fucking around here, i cant take another month of this bitch and 3 of my friends have quit already because of her.

noodz plz

You have no choice OP, you must kill her

Chinless slapper.
Show nudes.

CryptoLocker. Make sure it locks all the files on the network.

She looks like a kikess.

Really no way of telling without knowing how good the nudes are, must inspect

for each useful solution I'll post a nude if you want. dont get something for nothing, this is Veeky Forums after all.

leave nudes on the photocopying machine or printer but print from home

you have no idea. she dragged her stepdaughters to this country, then refused to pay for their schooling since her dumbass husband agreed and was still getting his work visa sorted. They basically both got stuck 2 years back because of her bullshit.

Honestly OP,
It's going to be an uphill battle
with HR because most companies
are going to be too fearful of a lawsuit
if they find a way to find a hypocrisy
( ie another manager that dated someone underneath them - especially if ownership works that way in a male/superior - female/worker relationship).
I was in a similar situation and the only way it got resolved was for me to record every time she was nood and post them on here.

what does the boss say about all of that?

Biz can only help if you provide the noodz

This is the only option OP. How can we determine the best course of action without nudes?

Doesn't matter if she accuses you, provided you don't have the nudes at work or on your phone they can't do shit. Leak them, wait for her to freak out and blame you, then use her freakout and probable accompanying company policy violations to get her fired. Now give us the noodz.

Never pursue any personal motivation at work. Never get into conflicts. Never get into relationships.

she is the boss of our department, her boss though is never really present because he's dealing with 6 different other departments, it's always "schedule a meeting" which I do which then gets cancelled because some shit came up (been a rinse repeat cycle for 3 months now).

Put keylogger on her pc to get her mail and facebook passwords. Login to her acc, add your bosses wife to her friends and tell her you fucked him.

I vote for this

fine. here is the shittiest of the ones I have to motivate you.

This. She can't prove it's you no matter how much she suspects it.

Is that the workplace? You have a dangerous carpet hazard :-)

OP, wouldn't you love to suck on those tits? I'd do it in a bit of a painful way, girls love that shit.

She has nice areolas.

nah, thats a pic the tool idiotically took when they both disappeared during work hours to go shopping. I'm trying to build up my case and want it to be as airtight as possible

Ah, I can already feel the inspiration starting to come. Maybe post some more nudes to really get me going, and I'll have some great ideas for you.

this. I can smell the inspiration

what is the case? I don't think someone can be fired just because naked pictures of them exist

uhh dude its a clothing store.

OP my cock is thinking at 1 million niggawatts per hour, I require more delicious flat stomached blonde haired hoe nudes.

Timestamp or didn't happen. Nice tits, though.

not bad, though I see youre just in it for the nudes and not to help so have another shitty one.

She has the body of the Wojack Plush doll some user was selling the other night.

Man you are so upset but just look at her. I bet her skin is really smooth and I bet she smells nice. I get it you're pissed off and all but she seems like a really tight bodied girl, I bet her pussy will grip your cock really tight.

Eastern European scum. I hope you wreck her shit. Gl.

rip plushtard

>cheated on her husband with some guy, got him a job directly under her in a position someone else deserved
>fucked her way up the ladder
>possible addiction to prescription meds (she was in the hospital a while back for a "siezure" but some staff tell me she kept begging them for codiene and valium)
>makes life for everyone around her hell on a daily basis
>never does any actual work herself
>every prior dept. she has been in began failing miserably before she jumps ship

Jesus Christ Dave! Is this you??? Don't bother coming into work tomorrow! How did you get these??

Topkek

Big iff true

press f for plushtard

Can't you upload the noodez to every computer, if it's obvious it's her.. That will shame her at least, obviously to the boss as well.
Send a formal complaint about all this, say she's been sending you these noodez and that she will have you fired if you don't service her sexually.
And she's done the same thing with your friends which is why they had to quit.

>Don't bother coming into work tomorrow!
>office workers working on a saturday

good advice

this is unironically the best advice. keep your head down OP, get your work done, and get promoted out of there or find a new job. those low life cunts will only drag you down with them, and you're letting them. so stop.

yes. its dave. you know, the office-ghost.
>she's too stupid to figure out how to work a pc let along get to the Veeky Forums board. She once started hitting on one of my friends, saying how impressed she was that he knew how to work an excel spreadsheet

Why don't you just ask a friend to send that info to her boss anonymously and she surely will get fired. I could do that for you I'm in a shithole so I don't give a fuck. 0.1 BTC though

Duh, I don't actually care about your situation
Anonymously email her with nudes, blackmail for her to quit/ stop being a bitch. More now.

Do you have any nudes of her pussy?

so you posting the rest of these nudes of what OP?

why has this got no replies? This is decent so long as OP doesnt get caught with the keylogger

These are all considered advantages when hiring women. Honestly, you probably have to frame her for some serious crime.

Probably wouldn't even need a keylogger. Most people let the browser remember passwords so just look through that.

This except not anonymously. Have one of your ex-coworkers file a formal complaint with your company's HR department, possibly including a threat of litigation or arbitration if they were among those passed up for the promotion. Unless you plan on blackmailing her or setting her up or something similarly shady, going on record through proper channels is the only way you'll get the resolution you want. Doing it properly exposes you to much less risk as well.

ill still end up being blamed, and that shit will get me fired too with the way this company works

got full body shots, not direct pussy shots. this tool isnt even good with a camera

Actually, OP could even just stick in a USB and extract dat shieet

>got full body shots
I don't believe you. Maybe you can post them to convince me.

not bad. might try it out. sorry didnt see this earlier.

I hope mods don't fuck this up.

Yeah instead of trying to get her fired just extort the fuck out of her so you can buy more crypto. Win win really... draft the email in really broken English so it sounds like your just some foreign “hacker”. Women are stupid

>decide to browse Veeky Forums a bit after leaving because cancer
>see this thread

faith restored

just offer cryptos for sucky sucky and fuck off with your personal army threads.

Funny how Veeky Forums and this place are the only boards worth a shit here anymore. Maybe Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, but I noticed too much new-faggotry on Veeky Forums recently. Luckily I already made my shekels.

>dat bush

I would expect a girl like her to have a cleanly shaven pussy, but it doesn't matter for me desu.

>timestamp of previously taken nudes he stole
Are you retarded?

Nice tits bitch!

I'm sure she knows how to work a cock.

at least this solution has some potential though I'd prefer not to get tracked down for this and have a somalian tribe rammed up my ass after a guilty verdict.

id rather not fuck the village bicycle thanks, plus I have something far better and younger than this crazy bitch

maybe this is what I just need to do though I guess I'll have to find a way to not be driven fucking insane

she just looks like a tard lol

Are there any butt nudes o.o PLEASE tell me you have butt nudes of her

How is this image meant to offend anyone? The dude is fucking ripped.
>lol OP is super strong gayboi lol he is such a faggot lol I'm so edgy

That's a pretty hot bicycle...

How do I fuck girls from work? There was one younger intern really in to me but I was too much of a cuck to do anything and she kind of moved on, though I think she still has the same feelings deep down.

She got married a few weeks ago but I think I could still fuck her I think the option is still on the table but how do I go about this any help is appreciated...

qt

Poke her ass and say

"Hey girl wanna fuck?"

Google is your friend. You can find advice on pretty much anything.
But really, fucking freshly married chicks is pretty sleazy behavior. Not that I blame you...

first you gotta get a job, else it will all be inside you're head

BEST THREAD SINCE CHAINLINK!

Ok, what do I do after this part?

Fuck, if positive response.
Fuck off, if negative.

Just tell her husband OP

welp thanks Veeky Forums you are far more effective than most boards when you want to be. if there's no more ideas I guess I'll have to use the remaining nudes and detail out a plan with what you have given me.

pray for me Veeky Forumsraelies. if one of your baseline plans work, I'll come back and dump the rest of em

Ok OP since it seems this thread is dead and you got a couple decent answers can you please dump the rest of the nudes I find this girl very attractive she has a nice naked body although she doesn't look too great in clothes which is odd because I usually find women more attractive with clothes on than naked but this girl was made to be naked.

cmon OP keep them coming, we don't have much time left, they're lurking in the shadows

tried that, all it did was spark a divorce (initiated by her) where he got nothing and he's too much of a cuck to fight back or stand up for himself or his daughters. (watched some of this unfold just outside our office building)

Post all the nudes and ill tell you not only how to get her fired but to destroy her entire life.

Give us a good one as a parting gift

Leak her pictures to all your coworkers, smug face her and sue her when she freaks out on you

please op jsut hte best nude this slut is fine i would lose my job for a roll with this succubus and i have a pretty good job

OP another good idea would be... make a fake chad account and cock tease her to send you nudes back and forth and to make her tell you all her dirty secrets about cheating on her husband and fucking people at work. you need to become catfish man

fpbp

>catfish man

kek

Send these nude pics to the boss wife. Do it anonymous with a throwaway email and even vpn if you need and say that you are an anonymous source and her husband has been sleeping with this woman.

Does the wife know her?

she looks pretty fuckable, sorry OP but I'm on her side. Keep posting nudes

pls don't ruin boss's life :~(

Could be fun

Enjoy your ban, faggot.
This isn't /b/.

Put drugs in her car and call the cops. Pay a black dude to say she called him a nigger. Pay a teenager to say she fucked him. Slash her tires and make her late every day using creative means. Send these nudes to the CEO asking for a promotion.

Is that enough? Give me the number of this place and I’ll call daily screaming about how she molested my kid. I don’t give a fuck.

I also don’t care about nudes, she’s a skank. But I do accept all coins.

14zWua6cikY4JCDpNParGtorFW8G2Nro9M

0xe85C763733cF134EbDEc1E16550C5B524E4Fb8Ff

>Give me the number of this place and I’ll call daily screaming about how she molested my kid.

Wow great idea. Give this man some Link OP.