JUST

>implicando

>me calling in my all in 50x short at $5918.5
>also me covering my short when my trailing stop got dragged down to 5500
feelsgoodman

>we

yes, everyone on Veeky Forums lives in the same timezone

moron

i legit thought it was going to 7k so whatever, if you bought at all the previous ath you are still in the green so guess what in a few months you wont be laughing any more

tomorrow means next 24 hours famalam

Only satoshi counts, why do you use dollar?

it doesn't have to be exactly my or your tomorrow faggot, get a brain

cool the autism homeslice

When will the next bitcoin crash be? I bought bitcoin at $3.5K and made some gainz, but I'm a poorfag wagecuck that was only able to invest a few hundred bucks.

Obviously they increased in value, but I want to get out high and get in low so I have more bitcoin to work with.

poltards are so gullible and stupid

Whales are going to dump on everyone once the FOMO peaks.

Market is volatile, hard to predict crashes. Just keep your eye on the buy/sell charts and use meme line TA to have a basic prediction method.

I thought as much, but the previous crash was pretty much due to the Chinese banning bitcoin. I was hoping for a similar event that would put it down

you mean yesterday? when it went down from 5900 to 5400 in a hour, now it's taking strenght again, new ath in 2-3 weeks (max)

remember that post few days ago when someone bought at ath on coinbase of 4930? nothing is ath

Not now.
6-7k till 25 nov.

Dumbasses actually don't understand that every price that has ever gone higher was pushed higher by people buying at an all time high.

Wow it's almost like you're completely fucking retarded.

>Hurr bought bitcoin at all time high of $1500
>Hurr bought bitcoin at all time high of $3000
>Hurr bought bitcoin at all time high of $5800

this,
without people buying at an ath how the fuck do you idiots expect something to grow?