What is the historical reason for French being effeminate sissies...

What is the historical reason for French being effeminate sissies? Why aren't they like their macho Spanish and Italian Latin cousins?

>Why aren't they like their macho Spanish and Italian Latin cousins?

whats it like having never left north america

Basque genetics maybe

They descend from Celtic faggots mostly. Celts were a race of homosexuals. It's no coincidence that the French language sounds so gay, it's the Celthomo influence in it.

I say this as a fellow God-fearing American..
t. American

>race of homosexuals
How do we have people of celtic descent then?

Females can rape too.

Gauls were polygamous

Only Britons(English) were ruled by women and were faggots, they still and are faggots and are still ruled by women btw, also, French raped your people so much that English are 45% French genetically.

56%

Because the french were the cultural hegemon of western Europe for a very long time. When you add the french people cannot fight-meme to that you get a bunch of people too busy with literature and art to stand up for themselves which you know is kinda gay.

>Dumb memester doesn't know that French are Latins
Why am I not surprised?

You should fucking kys ignorant fuck

That's literally the thing he went out of his way to not imply you retarded ape

years of women favoring non-french. french men are literally reduced to give money to women while french women go out with black men. Arab men are even in a worse situation.

>He fell for the anglo propaganda.
Please do not do that

So just like Spanish and Italians? And Brits and Irish and pretty much all Western Europe?

Nah. Spaniards ain't celts

As much as Frenchmen.

Nah
Frenchman are super celtic

No according to you.

anglo/german propaganda portraying them as so. even today they are manly compared to anglos and especially krauts.

I say yes

And the proceed to imply otherwise.

Nope

Anglo propaganda mostly

that and they always seem to job against the Germans

France is where knighthood was born and unlike what most people think chivalry had very little with honor. It was all about beating the shit out of anyone that got in you and your bros ways.

They've adopted the "we're lovers, not fighters" philosophy.

chivalry was just the imitation of christ. Thereas a book about it

Hey man don't be salty your country got BTFO'd by the UK at some point, It's not our fault you're inferior.

Questions like this is how I know this board is full of fucking retards.

Trying reading chivalry manual. I didn't know Jesus described so many ways to chops off a guys balls in the bible.

Because it's just like the US is today. They became so powerful and apathetic that they devolved into a society that makes up issues to worry about since they so rarely have real problems

>what is the historical reason
Your ignorance

>It was all about beating the shit out of anyone that got in you and your bros ways.
based

This thread demonstrates why Veeky Forums shouldn’t exist
Bunch of fucking retards

Why so butthurt, Jacques?

Not french
>u butthurt lmao umad???

One more clue you subhuman

Imagine being this anally devastated about the lack of Gallic manliness.

America, probably

Too much English blood in them

After they conquered Britain and took British women, and thus creating the English people, everything went down hill.