Guys help me, why did they split up Poland again?

Guys help me, why did they split up Poland again?

Other urls found in this thread:

culture.pl/en/article/slavery-vs-serfdom-or-was-poland-a-colonial-empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
nature.com/articles/ejhg201450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subhuman and treacherous "neighbours" + idiotic policy ("democracy" in times of kingdoms and empires) + imbecile rulers + being cucked by Vatican, which resulted in:
- 123 years of non-existence
- 50 years of communism
- countless wars and uprisings
- total destruction and theft of Polish culture, genocides of our elites, intelligentsia etc
And somehow we are still here

Poland and the PLC were great reservoirs of culture and development throughout the entire 15th and 16th centuries. It was rich and (relatively) stable, and was probably one of if not the nicest place to live during those centuries in the middle of the last millennium.

Swedeshitters ruined it though, they looted and burnt almost every palace, library, archive and gallery in the PLC, they massacred, in some places, up to 3/4 of the population, and are the reason Poland in the last few centuries has gone from France-Tier to what it is now.

It was quite unique and showed that Poland was the most free country in Europe. And oh, it wasn't really szlachta that mostly fucked up the Commonwealth, they were actually the soul of the nation and cultural and knowledge propagators, but some magnate families like the Radziwiłł's.
Actually the protestants and calvinists like the Radziwiłł's wanted the Cossacks (a warrior class of refugees to the borderland (U+kraina) of mostly Ruthenian but also Polish, Lithuanian, Scottish, Dutch ethnicity as well) to rise up against the Catholic majority so the protestants from the north could overtake the country, then later the Radziwiłł's literally begged Sweden to invade and are partly responsible for causing the Deluge - all in the name of destroying Catholicism.

Prussians were supported by other protestants, mostly Britain through proxies like Sweden and Prussia. The protestants wanted to destroy Catholic Poland because it was the largest and most powerful country loyal to the Vatican. The Brits were the 4th partitioner of Poland through funding Prussia

the region has always existed for exactly this reason, as a buffer state, with shared borders ud probably have had continental peace. instead you have poland.

Because Austria and Prussia wanted a chunk of Poland.

If Russia had its way, it would have stayed a protectorate and propably could survive decades longer.

Because nobody likes those butthurt subhumans

Absolute monarchy > Libertarian "monarchy"

Funny how Poles always find a way to blame Britain for their ills. The Anglo-Prussian Alliance of 1756 ended in 1762 and consequently Britain ceased funding Prussia. Following the 7 Years' War their relationship deteriorated and relations were only improved in the 1780s with a formal alliance being signed in 1788. The First Partition of Poland took place in 1772. And yet for some reason Britain was actually a responsible for the partitioning of Poland? Hmm.

Anglos profit from war in Central and and Eastern Europe. Prussia was an Anglo barking dog that would start those wars for their Anglo masters. And what better way than to strengthen Prussia with Greater Poland, part of Poland that is worth twice the terriory Prussia has "atm".

Because the fact that the nobles had much power there prevented them from being able to build one powerful army to resist foreign threats.
This wasn't much of an issue when Muscovy and Brandenburg were relatively weak and when Austria was busy with the Turks or in the 30 Years' War, but when Prussia and Russia became more powerful and Austria got the upper hand over the Turks in the south, all these three powers had were able to prey on Poland.
I recommend William McNeills' "Europe's Steppe Frontier 1500-1800" on that subject.
>and was probably one of if not the nicest place to live during those centuries in the middle of the last millennium.
Only for the nobility, not for the majority of the population.

Serfdom in PLC wasn't as harsh as it was in Western Europe. I recommend to read works of Norman Davies and Poland: An Historical Sketch by Helmuth Karl Bernhard von Moltke.

Poland is the poor fat kid in the lunch hall. It's morally required that you bully him.

>Serfdom in PLC wasn't as harsh as it was in Western Europe
Serdom didn't exist anymore in most places in WesternEurope at the time. For centuries.

Serfdom was still a thing in HRE. And define centuries.

Serfdom was abolished in France in 1315 and died out in England around 1500.

Also.
culture.pl/en/article/slavery-vs-serfdom-or-was-poland-a-colonial-empire

I know this board is full of angry and frustrated teenagers that come here for the memes, but I suggest you to read that one, it's a good read.

>angry and frustrated
I wonder who might match this definition?

Surely, not: Including you and Lithuanian OP that made this thread, he's been doing this for a year now.

>WE WUZ SARMATIANS
Hilarious.

It's not really anyone's fault that you're illiterate.

First partition was taking advantage of the deadlocked and effectively non-functional government of Poland to let everyone make some territorial gains they'd always wanted.

Second partition was largely thanks to the Russians seeing the Poles actually make some meaningful reforms that would have put them on the path to becoming less a buffer and more a real power. Not willing to let that happen, the Russians invaded, and the Prussians jumped in to get what they could from it.

The last partition was everyone gobbling up what was left because by that point the writing was on the wall for Poland.

The real question is, why the heck did they bring it back? Like it didn't exist for 120 years and everybody was happy.

nature.com/articles/ejhg201450

WE

Brest-Litovsk: to fuck with Russia
Versailles: to fuck with Germany

spotted the retard

Who is this Poland?

That article says that serfdom was indeed very harsh in Poland and Eastern Europe, and that the territories west of river Elbe developed differently in that regard.

Are Poles the niggers of the white world? Or is that the Ivan, the dirty Russian?

poles aren't wh*Te you dumb cracka subhuman

Tbh this isn't as amusing as the TÜRK meme.

shut the fuck up wh*Teoid subhuman

The words "Swarthy" and "Slav" are cognates. Let us first examine the English word Swarthy, which means “dark-complexioned”. The English word Swarthy is derived from Old English Sweart (black, dark), which is derived from Proto-Germanic *Swarta with the PIE root *Swordo (dirty, dark, black). Now, hypothetically, if Proto-Slavs were darker than their neighbours, could they perhaps have referred to themselves as “dark”, “black”, “dirt”, “soil”, “poo”, or “swarthoid”? The linguistic evidence seems to suggest so. The Slavic autonym *Slověnin? is most likely a derivation from *Swordo, as the Proto-Slavs would have referred to themselves as perhaps “the dark ones” or "the black ones". Over time this autonym evolved to refer to “people of the word” (i.e. people who share a language), leading to the Proto-Slavic Slovo (word) replacing the original Proto-Slavic derivation from PIE *werd?om (word), and ultimately leading to the Slavic autonym *Slověnin?. Thus we can conclude that Slavs were probably swarthy, if not outright dark, until mixing with lighter populations following their expansion from the Pripet Marshes/Dnieper region.

Also type "kara boga" into Google Translate and translate from Polish.

We Slavs are part of the BLACK race, we have nothing to do with western wh*teoids.

>Niggers wewuzzing as a legitimate early advanced culture
>Poles wewuzzing as a bunch of turkic horsefuckers

got any problem with my ancestors you g*Rmanoid monkey?

>originated from BLACK sea region
>named slavs by wh*tes, but its because we were slave masters selling weak g*rmnoids to romans for centuries through crimean/bosphorus trade and proxy civilizing them that way
>used to praise czernobóg (the black god) during pagan era
>crowned BLACK madonna as eternal queen of poland during christian era
>had national heroes like Czarniecki (the black one), Zawisza czarny (the black) and even king leszek czarny (the black)

Piast dynasty(official first dynasty of Poland and founders of Poland) were actually BLACK before they fucked wh*Te cunts. Pic related, Leszek II the Black(Leszek Czarny).
The elite of Polish knights and Grand Hetmans were also proud BLACK sarmatian men. Zawisza Czarny(BLACK), Stefan Czarniecki(the BLACK one)

g*Rman subhumans were very jealous about BLACK sarmatians, that's why the falsify BLACK polish history, but no more wh*Teoids, we will rot out your subhuman lies.

It pleases me that the truth is finally being heard.

That's an elaborate satire you're crafting there friend.

we are legion for we are many, dumb wh*Teoids

>Historical Poles wewuzz as Sarmatians
>modern Poles still wewuzz as Sarmatians
this is so sad, no wonder everyone laughs at them.

i guess the thread didn't go as well as you expected lmao

>sarmatians
>turkic
wew lad

So far it worked fucking flawless.

sure, everyone knows more about our based BLACK history thanks to this thread. thanks for making this wh*Te subhuman OP.

i'll leave you be for today, but i'll bash your wh*Teoid skull in the morning, beware

>as a buffer state
Poland is shit at being a buffer state, military inept and politically erratic.

Why Poles are so cucked by szlachta?

inb4 WE WUZ SZLACHTA