I fucking swear biz

If this little punk doesn't deliver..

I'm done with him and i'm done with all of you !
This will be the last time you fuckers fooled me into upping a price on bags you already bought

I told you not to

LMAO, Sell this shit before you become incel bagholder.

This will hit $2 by the end of the month...action on it exactly the same as Walton in the early days. It is going to take off like a rocket probably by the end of the weekend.

Sergey did nothing to advertise the coin and doesn't give a fuck about it, you know why, because it's already a done deal. He knows it's gonna be worth billions so why bother trying to shill it to clowns on Reddit with their $300 cuckbucks that are too dumb to do their own research?

He is just focusing on SIBOS because it has the most potential to add value to the coin right now. Sure he could work hard shilling and trying to get on Bittrex, or announcing positive news and potential partnerships, but he doesn't even need to. The coin has so much intrinsic value that even without those things it will be worth billions. He does not want to draw any attention away from how revolutionary this technology is. Bittrex is the one losing out by not listing the coin, why should he go to them?

After SIBOS is over, the announcements will start coming in one by one, and the price may even hit $10 before the end of the year. This is literally your last chance to get on this train or be left behind forever. You will never get Link this cheap again and if you are not selling everything you can to get as much Link as possible you are literally retarded.

pretty much this

Literally like buying $2 ETH

This is like buying DGB the day of the Citi contest.

Have fun buying "the dip" lol

You're the same guy that posted the
>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY ASS
thread some weeks ago aren't you

You are literally retarded.

It's O.K. though, it is refreshing seeing that most of Veeky Forums has turned on Link. That means good things are not far off in the future.

Member kid. Buy high sell low.

i want to believe this but its also possible that itll be a massive flop of. a presentation everyone things is scifi. I mean i cant understand really the fuk hes talking about. Ive dont diligence and read things but what the fuck he talks about makes no sense (off chain/on chain, nodes, the fuck are people gonna think he is). Not so sure its gonna go over very well in SIBOS

>Not so sure its gonna go over very well in SIBOS

They literally invited him to be there, he's being funded by SWIFT, but yes, it's probably going to be a TOTAL disaster.

Then why does it seem ripple is going to render swift useless

>what the fuck he talks about makes no sense (off chain/on chain, nodes, the fuck are people gonna think he is)

I can't even begin to describe how retarded you sound. If you don't know what a node is then why are you investing in crypto?

You're totes right. Just like Pepsi rendered Coke useless... oh wait

Does it seem that way because of the constant ripple shill threads, or because you did some actual research on the topic?

Holy shit, he looks like Varg Vikernes there.

I just hope we all make it

Surrender, deluded LINKies.

I tried to warn you after I got out.

Im dumping this. Fuck this

here's a bunch of motivated reasoning and confirmation bias if i've ever seen any

could be worse anons you could be holding SUB at 0.00002800

STOP USING RIPPLE

lol

you tard its going to bump up a bit before it freefalls

The level of delusion in this post. When they talk with absolute certainty I can't help but laugh.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH STUPID BAGHOLDING KEKS I TOLD YOU

Sibos will be one massive dump. RIP.

Man i sure don't hope so

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES

The FUD intensifies.

This is going to see 10k again.

People selling for a loss now on this FUD are being gamed hard.

it'll be 10k satoshi when btc goes down to 3k usd

I AM AS WELL

Ya. Its reached the bottom of this dump and looks about ready to turn. Fitting that the anti-LINK shills are out hard right now trying to coop up whatever cheap link they can before BTC bottoms out. I think it'll land closer to $4500, but either way LINK is trading sideways at worst given BTC's rally.

We all know how it ends up tho

sucker as punk looser
read a book and not this shit board
better yet hang yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.