ChainLink

$50
BY
FEBRUARY

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, more like 5-10

17bil MC. Anyone know how likely this is?

>5-10
Hnnnnnggg.

Stop the fud, fucking Pajeet. It's getting cheap now. We all know this will be much higher than 50 bucks in February.

more like 50 cents if you autists are lucky

Most likely this but will continue to grow and grow. All of 2018 to OPs guess. This is our moon coin.

all-in on chainlink here, i think OP is deluded.

5 to 10 at most.

this is fine

I need to know price on December 1st please tell me sirs??

Also all in here.
Hoping for the best, this can literally change my life.

Xmas money user?

$1-3

$2 unless something unexpected happens aka ripple like gains

Not exactly but yeah I could also afford nice gifts for my family. I was hoping it could hit $1.50-2 by then.
To say that it would turn my whole life around would be an understatement.

>more like 5-10
million

im okay with 10

million

This will hit $2 by the end of the month...action on it exactly the same as Walton in the early days. It is going to take off like a rocket probably by the end of the weekend.

Sergey did nothing to advertise the coin and doesn't give a fuck about it, you know why, because it's already a done deal. He knows it's gonna be worth billions so why bother trying to shill it to clowns on Reddit with their $300 cuckbucks that are too dumb to do their own research?

He is just focusing on SIBOS because it has the most potential to add value to the coin right now. Sure he could work hard shilling and trying to get on Bittrex, or announcing positive news and potential partnerships, but he doesn't even need to. The coin has so much intrinsic value that even without those things it will be worth billions. He does not want to draw any attention away from how revolutionary this technology is. Bittrex is the one losing out by not listing the coin, why should he go to them?

After SIBOS is over, the announcements will start coming in one by one, and the price may even hit $10 before the end of the year. This is literally your last chance to get on this train or be left behind forever. You will never get Link this cheap again and if you are not selling everything you can to get as much Link as possible you are literally retarded.

>Sergey did nothing to advertise the coin and doesn't give a fuck about it, you know why, because it's already a done deal

exactly this

lets laugh at the NOLINK

he is terrified

Agree wholeheartedly.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this

but where do you buy this?

Binance

binance

*golf clap*

Textbook shill. You hit all the major points and tactics. Keep it up, kid, you'll go far.

It's fun that Link shills always bring up SIBOS. Do you realize that they will not present ChainLink at all there?

It's written on Chainlink own page what they do with SWIFT "We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks."

THEIR OWN SWIFT SMART ORACLE, not ChainLink. Nobody from that side of the fence will ever even know what a link token is, the institutions interested will work with SWIFT and their oracle, not ChainLInk.

That does not mean that ChainLink is shit, their oracle is the real deal and some promising projects like Request Network and Confido willl use it, but that's a far call from what some people think it will do.

They are going to have their own Oracle that runs through Chain Link nodes you fucking mouth breathing retard.

Copy pasta reeks of desperation

The FUDders bring up SIBOS more than the shills.

I hope your not really this stupid. ChainLink is the platform, ChainLink is building Swifts Oracle to connect to the ChainLink platform.

And your first point was wrong as well, Sergey will be presenting at with SWIFT - and if I recall correctly they will do a live demo as well to the audience.

every thought about technology sharing and open source ?

>kek
5 would be absolutely insane.

I have read every single article about LINK that has been shilled here.

I have wasted way too much of my time on this coin trying to understand whether this is a pump and dump or something with substance.

I can say with absolutely definitive certainty that LINK is complete shit. It is guaranteed to die after SIBOS.

Still me whatever link you have. I've read them all. There is NO claim of any substance. There is NOTHING with any proof. Everything is an inference.

>oh well Sergey will be in the same room as SWIFT so therefore partnership
>SWIFT is interested in doing something similar to what LINK might do therefore collaboration
>LINK won a contest that promised them exposure therefore exposure is justified

I honestly can't tell whether you people are shills or just stupid. Maybe half and half. Maybe both. But please allow me to explain:

SWIFT is an international interbank communications institution. It has standardized protocols for its communication and develops them internally. As part of their ongoing effort to remain relevant in a blockchain era, they need to develop a method of incorporating their communication protocols into decentralized systems. They have been researching this for years.

As part of their interest in the technology, they do community outreach to the blockchain space. One such aspect of this outreach is the competition that LINK won a share of. These startups receive recognition in exchange for sharing ideas with SWIFT and raising SWIFT's profile as a blockchain interested institution.

These start ups are not partners with SWIFT and not even close. They are peons. It's akin to a University hosting a "entrepreneurship incubator" and giving a small cash prize to the winner of a competition. It's nothing significant at all.

You have literally no TANGIBLE EVIDENCE of anything beyond this.

If shills feel required to respond to this, I absolutely insist on TANGIBLE evidence. I'm not taking an inference. I won't respond.

LINK is a scam.

is this copypasta guys i'm scared now i'm unironically all in on link and this makes me want to sell 100k

I can make it copypasta if you want?

They have a working product. You can use it right now to send data to smart contracts from a json source. That's better than many shitcoins, the market cap should be around $250mm for that alone.

Considering writing a chainlink which would pay out to people who get dubs in a biz thread if they post with their ether addresses.

see you at $10 nolinker kek

Super compute on every city m8. They're done. Selling all my 3 links now.

not at all

Its almost sad watching people fall for the FUD.

Its correcting upward as we speak. Learn to read charts or just sit on coins. Its following the same pattern it has past PnD cycles.

>Considering writing a chainlink which would pay out to people who get dubs in a biz thread if they post with their ether addresses.

That's possibly one of the best use case shills we can do on Veeky Forums. It'll show these faggots that we have a working product. Do it, and release it for Veeky Forums to use in LINK threads.

I have read every single article about RIPPLE that has been shilled here.

I have wasted way too much of my time on this coin trying to understand whether this is a pump and dump or something with substance.

I can say with absolutely definitive certainty that RIPPLE is complete shit. It is guaranteed to die after SWELL

Still me whatever link you have. I've read them all. There is NO claim of any substance. There is NOTHING with any proof. Everything is an inference.

>oh well Jed McCaleb will be in the same room as Muh Bankers so therefore partnership
>Muh Bankers is interested in doing something similar to what RIPPLE might do therefore collaboration
>RIPPLE won a contest that promised them exposure therefore exposure is justified

I honestly can't tell whether you people are shills or just stupid. Maybe half and half. Maybe both. But please allow me to explain:

Muh Bankers is an international interbank communications institution. It has standardized protocols for its communication and develops them internally. As part of their ongoing effort to remain relevant in a blockchain era, they need to develop a method of incorporating their communication protocols into decentralized systems. They have been researching this for years.

As part of their interest in the technology, they do community outreach to the blockchain space. One such aspect of this outreach is the competition that RIPPLE won a share of. These startups receive recognition in exchange for sharing ideas with Muh Bankers and raising RIPPLE's profile as a blockchain interested institution.

These start ups are not partners with Muh Bankers and not even close. They are peons. It's akin to a University hosting a "entrepreneurship incubator" and giving a small cash prize to the winner of a competition. It's nothing significant at all.

You have literally no TANGIBLE EVIDENCE of anything beyond this.

RIPPLE is a scam.

>Also a Reminder that the founder of RIPPLE is the original founder of MT. GOX.

>3864373
Stay poor faggot.

Won't be ready in time for sibos but it'll be a fun project. Thanks

REMINDER that LINK tokens are divisible to 18 decimals, so there is no practical limit to how high it can go.

Nice

>They have a working product
Who cares if no one will use it?

>protip: No one will

I can't believe I occupy the same board as you. I'm trying to find something better, because the quality of thought here is atrocious. What the hell does a working product matter in crypto? Any two bit coder can toss together a """"working product""" in blockchain. What matters is the quality of the code, the degree to which economics have been incorporated as an aspect of the coding, and the relationships and strategy of the development teams.

Nobody ever comments on this with regard to LINK. You have no idea whether Sergey is putting together solid code. You have no idea whether middleware is best implemented the way he proposes. You have no idea if the economic incentives align with LINK's structure. And every single hope you have about the implementation of LINK rests with SWIFT.

And honestly -- if you just take a step back and think about what you're hoping for, there's no reasonable expectation that an institution like SWIFT has any business partnering with a team like LINK.

This would be phenomenal if you do it.

Next level LINK funposting

You have NO IDEA what an oracle is. Not a fucking clue.

Protip: Chainlink is a decentralized network of smart oracles. The goal is to have hundreds of thousands of them.

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini, Gartner all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

Gartner: (see pic)

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

So because SWIFT is making their own Oracle, they're going to use LINK's Oracle network?

These thoughts do not logically follow.

>Also a Reminder that the founder of RIPPLE is the original founder of MT. GOX.

This was cleared up when BTC-e was raided by the FBI. McCaleb had nothing to do with it.

Literally just
>muh SWIFT

I hope you're okay when it all comes crashing down

>Literally just muh SWIFT
... and WEF, and Capgemini, and Gartner, ...

bet

The interest SWIFT has is in smart contracts.
See: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself is saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

The oracles are just a means to this end.
And decentralizing the oracles is absolutely vital, since centralized oracles completely defeat the purpose of using decentralized ledgers (i.e. blockchains).
You need the decentralized network because centralized networks are not trustless enough for smart contracts.

Check out their github if you like, code seems solid to me. That's why I invested. DYOR, and don't invest in things you don't understand. If you do buy LINK and don't understand it, you'll sell too early.

Another instance of

>explain a technology
>therefore my specific product

I'm so tired of this thought process. There's a reason bubbles happen, and especially recently it's happened around legitimate technology breakthroughs

>the dotcom bubble
>the tech bubble

They were all legitimate advancements in addition to being bubbles. The reason bubbles form around real revolutions is because people can piggy back off the legitimate language of the revolution to shill their terrible products.

And many people don't understand what they're looking at so they buy the good product and the bad product like they're the same thing.

Decentralization is great
Decentralized exchanges are great
Oracles should be decentralized too

But none of this has anything to do with LINK. It's a completely different question as to whether LINK will be used as the tech to accomplish these goals.

Stop conflating legitimate revolutionary ideas with specific sham projects.

>What matters is the quality of the code
This phrase alone reveals that you have no fucking idea how the software development industry works.

>the degree to which economics have been incorporated as an aspect of the coding
This is the lowest quality fud I've ever seen. This makes zero sense.

>there's no reasonable expectation that an institution like SWIFT has any business partnering with a team like LINK
Gee I don't know maybe because they're already working with them, the potential for cost savings and pressure from competition (Ripple) to integrate blockchain tech

>protip: no one will use it
I'd tell you to stop making yourself look like a retard but it's obviously too late.

>the dotcom bubble
>the tech bubble

>in addition to being bubbles.

If you think Technology is a bubble then you are literally fucking retarded.

What are you talking about?
Chainlink is the only decentralized oracle solution, and thus the only actual oracle solution.
And its fundamentals are rock-solid (see whitepaper), and its headway in the industry already very strong.

There only ever needs to be one such decentralized oracle system. And this particular one is still all alone and picking up some serious steam.

it's ok man, we support you! make a thread about it with some progress to show to the brainlets here.

>This makes zero sense.
Then you have no idea how cryptoeconomics works. And it's the reason why the coding matters so much.

Yeah I guess I made up that completely verifiable historical fact.

Have you seen the other coins that pull the same market cap? Get the fuck out of here.

And honestly, if there's one alt-coin to go long on that isn't already >.5B market cap, it's LINK.

Business development takes time—especially when it's not a skateboard with logos on it.

how to I buy LINK through Binance? I have ETH but don't see the fucking buy option and Sergey is doing his presentation in a few days so I don't wanna miss anything plz halpp :(((

Markets>eth-link

Anyone who says tech is a bubble is a fucking retarded boomer or has succumbed to a boomer state of thinking. Just because its not as big as it was does not mean its over by any stretch of the imagination.

>Stay blind and poor
Faggot

You're a fucking idiot if you can't comprehend what I'm saying.

Tech is not a bubble in they way you're taking it.

BUT ECONOMICALLY IT FUCKING WAS. ITS A LITERAL HISTORICAL FACT. God damnit

I want to believe

Get this man a skateboard!

I understand what you mean just fine you brainlet.
And I'M saying that ECONOMICALLY its not over yet either. We are about to be on an UPTREND again.

JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS ON A DOWN TREND DOESN'T MEAN ITS A BUBBLE.

Jesus christ there are some real fucking dumb asses on this board.

What do you think this fucking thread is about you god damn moron.

Have we forgotten about the toilet meme already?

tempted to sell WTC (60% loss ) and NEBL
to go all in on link
its already 80% of my portfolio

new to crypto trading, is there a market for purchasing all these currencies p2p or do you have to buy chainlink from a site ?

guys, my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen,

I literally bought at the top of 9500 sats before BTC rocketed.

I'm a Link Colonel, I will not fail you. I will hold.

I have likewise done all my research on ChainLink. I have no idea how you can come to the conclusion that it is a pump and dump. It literally has positive things said about it from a number of organizations. SWIFT, Cornell, World Economic Forum, like holy shit. They are building the first Oracle right now for SWIFT, the biggest international payment system in the world. Sergey has done basically NO marketing, he doesn't need to because he already has working products. Unlike some other crypto "developers" who go around marketing with nothing actually going on with their product. After Sergey's live demo of ChainLink working on the newly developed SWIFT Oracle all the potential investors and customers will be knocking on their door.

Again I have absolutely no idea how you came to the conclusion that this is a "pump and dump."

tfw only 20k

Rich brainlet that went all in on eth at $14. I bought 500k link cuz of the memes how rich will I be also Wtf is the oracle problem and hos does link solve it

I'd tear my balls off and eat them for just $3

is there a way to buy link now ? im scared the prices will go up in 3 days but ACX takes way to long to authenticate credentials

I love all these arguments about how it won't go anywhere. Mona is literally Japanese dogeshit that does nothing and its pumping. Yeah link will crash hahaha

Veeky Forums is literally retarded and doesn't know how to do research. Shitcoins get pumped to $10, even $50 dollars with no real world use. Yet ChainLink eclipses them all already and it supposedly is gonna dump from 45 cents lower.

Coinage will give you one of the big three instantly (for an added fee) if you use a credit card.

Coinbase will give you one of the big three instantly (for an added fee) if you use a credit card.

Worth waiting for btc to drop before buying?

No.

>doesn't understand marketcap

This is legit one of the few coins whose holders have conviction. This means go long.

So drop twenty bucks on it and see what happens? If nothing else this has to be worth some pocket change.

I'm not an investor but this coin almost sounds too good to be true. Like Ethereum all over again at 50 cents.

That alone makes me skeptical. With that being said, the technology seems fantastic and game changing.

I am going to invest.

>Satoshi Nakamoto
>Sergey Nazarov
>SN
all I need to know

yes very good comment

That's blatant shilling but I believe it.

currymasala.com

If this fails I will kill myself live on stream Veeky Forums

can someone link me a chainlink wallet

>Sergey did nothing to advertise the coin and doesn't give a fuck about it, you know why, because it's already a done deal. He knows it's gonna be worth billions so why bother trying to shill it to clowns on Reddit, etc etc.

Agree completely, and if you watch any of his interviews, you know this man is in command of the situation.