What coins are you invested in right NOW?

What coins are you invested in right NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ChainLink. DUH

EBST, LINK, LRC and ETH.

BTC, ETP, and some shitcoin gambling tokens like FUN, DICE, CSNO, FLIP

LINK, ETH and BTC.

LINK BTC XMR

RDD

EBST, XMR, XLM, ARK

a- am i going to make it guise?

DGB. You should get some!

XCS

BTC
ETH
OMG
NEO
COSS
EVX
LTC
MCO
ARK
IOT
SUB
PAY
TKN
EOS
GAS
GNT
ADX
ANT
PTOY
FTC
WINGS
ADT
XLM
BAT
ZEN

bruh...

>Ark
Yes.

btc
link
neo
nxs
odn
elix (pls no bully)
airswap

20% up since I started a month ago,

not even jking m8

all in on ODN
>tfw freefalling AGAIN

All in metaverse

Odn
Omg
Link
Sub
Zrx (kill me...)

This guy will be rich.

Same, ETP.

100% CDN
come to this thread to learn about it.
it is currently a dragonfly doji resting upon a lilypad that is just above the ICO price and it is a valuable money making product that uses analytics collected and weighed from speculative investors and a sophisticated A.I. to predict markets of all sorts and even fashion trends.
COME TO THIS THREAD
>

BTC, ETH, XRP, Electroneum

ETP, and CAT. I think ETP will do the best in the short term for me, but CAT will do the best in the long term.

I was 100% in metaverse the day before it went to 100% and I am fucking telling all you and will screenshot this and post these shots everyday in spite of you if you don't forget about the past and think ahead about that next door you going to go in. Expand your mind and join this actual collective conscious. One of the first in the making and the goal is MONEY BABY.
COME TO THIS THREAD
> →

BTC, NEO, LINK, and ODN

I put all my savings (50k€) on ETH this morning at $320. With Bizantyum and Metropolis coming, a $450 ETH by the end of the month is realistic.

After that I'll go long on OMG,RLC and ADX

>(-9.96%)
oh fuck you guys didn't sell. I am sorry. I actually feel bad when people lose money. Lot of virtually vitriolic autists amongst us. Buy CDN you guys were ballsy enough to make a pretty penny I am sure of Metaverse but that rocket has left and there are many still on earth. In this case there is a dragonfly doji on the chart of this coin and the coin is delisted and only just above ICO price. Going to moon it has experimental and mathematical proof of making accurate forecasts and thus making money. If I haven't already convinced you come to this thread
and if I did convince you here is where you can buy it. MIND YOU THIS IS DELISTED SO HUSH HUSH the redditors DON'T KNOW KEK. I checked autistically through reddit to see if they had the direct link but they DIDN'T. The creators asked Etherdelta to unlist it so they could remove the shit stain that is ED from the image of their platform essentially.
etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

1,583 OMG
1,615 BNB

OMG is my longterm hold, the stuff in BNB is just what I'm using for swing trading. It's still in a dip from ATH, and they're about to burn tokens on the 15th. Planning on riding that pump and then buy back into LINK after the SIBOS conference the next day when it inevitably dips due to everyone selling the news.

From then, I'll just continue browsing Veeky Forums to try and find the next PnD's.

They're not burning tokens on 15th, they're announcing the ammount of their first quarter that they're going to burn, it will be burnt by the 18th or earlier

Link, OMG, ETP

Ah right. Either way hoping that it will pump, since really the exchange is getting more and more popular, and it's still really far down from its ATH.

ETH
CND