Its time to celebrate

OK biz, we are enjoying our moonride to $1 Link, but is about time to start enjoying this gem: an OMG but with better team, better partners, shorter roadmap and no fucking skateboard.

Finally we have the real thing, the last big ICO of October, and possibly this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no need for shilling req bro

Last big ICO ever nothing else can top request TM

There are so many pajeets in the slack. I'm kind of hoping that it tanks below ICO just to see those curry fuckers suffer.

Everyone already knows that Req is the best ICO of the month dawg

sirs its only half sold
not looking good

I still haven't been invited to the slack.

you speak with the true, bro.

Req is closing its cap fast on this bear market, exchanges begging to have it listed, no burgers. Man what a time to be alive.

I have to thank to biz bro that gave me the tip 1 month ago. You are all my brothers (except pajeets and soul-less chinks).

This video though youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0

Half sold with only about 66% of people participated, which means means most maxed out.

Still 9 hours to go. Comfy.

lol are people really worried about it not selling out?

You are right, only 60% of people have participated because request made a fair ico.

request is the gentlemans choice

is it impossible to buy at the ico if i'm not in the whitelist?
does anybody know when this is hitting an exchange? i'm very interested in this

>hacked

it will be on etherdelta on the 20th

Will hit exchanges on the 20th

just wait and pick up at discounting

so pissed that i miss this!!!
thinking of pulling a chainlink here, just keep watching etherdelta as soon as its available and then buy in pieces as soon as some people start taking profit...
and then....
FUCKING MOON RIDEEE :')

kek if you think request will go to the exchanges at less than 2x ico price

When will we start seeing orders coming in on etherdelta?

I have whitelist but after airtoken who had whitelists and ended up -90% I don't fking care

>airtoken
I almost put 4k into that shitcoin. Ended up only buying 2 ETH worth with 20% bonus.
Wew lad.

20th
kek request is not air token

Usually the buy orders come in before the token is tradeable.

Yes but those buy orders are fake, they're just there to spark FOMO, and they get pulled right before the token becomes tradeable.

That said, I maxed out all my Request accounts, and this shit is an easy 5x

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 support the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard.

> they make biz looks like a panel of impartial financial advisers compare to them

lol and we are nothing less than that

Fking shit 2 white lists to sell for 0.2 eth who wants?

kek so true

7 more hours til the 13ETH investments
start rolling in. Day 1 is only pajeets.
Think about it

2nd round will start in 7h? Does this mean I need to get up at fucking 7am?

lol if you paid me 0.2 eth I might take it

why would I pay money, to get in line, to buy some shit at ICO, when its going to dump below ICO as soon as it hits an exchange

stay poor, pajeet

Ugh ffs, yes.

Any idea what the exchanges are going to be on launch? Don't think I'll be taking back my initial investment until binance.

Are you a brainlet? You can buy it on day 1 without the risk of missing out, and then buy again on day 2 with the risk that others will get in before you. Why would you risk not getting any during day 1?

I was the one who first shilled it

I'm a pajeet

you are still a bizbro, fag, kek

we are all going to be rich

A guy on biz chilled this to me early enough.
He mentioned a number, like 6022 I think and the letter R.
I searched for upcomming icos with the letter r, entered the request slack and it had 2023 Slack members. Thank you biz bro, I'll never forget you.

They are in general on slack. every fucking slack channel is flooded with brainlets and pajeets

you're welcome. the next best ico starts with the leter l and ends with j.

>tfw submitted my kyc

just waiting for approval

leverj
ripio.creditnetwork
quantumstamp
spectre