Blocks the funds of people involved in 'irregular trading activity' (whatever that means) without warning

>blocks the funds of people involved in 'irregular trading activity' (whatever that means) without warning
>hasn't listed any coins in 2 months except for some japanese pyramid scheme
>"accidentally" announced the delisting of incent, causing the price to dump, then revoking the announcement later to pump the price
>has delisted almost 10 coins in the past few weeks

get your funds the fuck out of this site while you still have a chance, trust me.

i guess it's time to move on to binance?

Binance has some nice incentives. Their token is handy to have, not only do they add new coins but they PROMOTE them with bonus offers and prizes.
Bittrex is a fucking joke.

I lost 0.053BTC to those fucking kikes because they suddenly decided I won't be able to withdraw. Of course, they had no problem taking my deposit.

Isn't binance cucked with selfie IDs and shit too? We should all start using Bitcoin square. Fuck centralized exchanges.

are you launching your own exchange? there's a lot of astroturf shitting on bittrex

I have never submitted a piece of ID to Binance. You only have to do so if you're looking to withdraw/deposit more than 2 BTC or something like that.

nah, i just know a couple people who just had their funds locked without warning for no reason. bittrex has been acting super sketchy lately in general and i just wanted to warn people.

decentralized exchanges can't come soon enough.

I'll move to Binance as soon as the so called 'japanese pyramid scheme' is done mooning.
>OP doesn't know the CEO is an Ethereum co-founder
>Veeky Forums too busy circlejerking about LINK to care about ADA being officially launched in 8 hours.

how many markets is bittrex delisting?

These are binance fags getting desperate for new users.

no fud needed bittred/x fuds themselves. everything seems to go down there, and they lock wallets that should work. there is absolutely no reason on earth to use bittrex they offer nothing but loss

the only things i am surprised about in crypto is how are bill shihara from bittrex and jared from dgb still alive?

how would i gain from that though? maybe i'm overreacting but bittrex has done too much weird shit the past several months and it's making me worried.

just move to binance you don't need bittrex

0.05% fees say hi

Tried logging in earlier and has a blocked message. Only ether dust on it but i was going to send funds to trade.
Whats a better exchange?

I have no idea why are you talking about moving to Binance when the next two biggest exchanges are Poloniex and Kraken.

No one talks seriously about Binance more than you could talk seriously about Yobit, because both exchanges are just adding unfiltered shitcoins non stop.

These Binance shills are pathetic.

Binance. It actually has a working app too and is fast as fuck. Just check it out, you only need to submit ID too if you want to withdraw more than 2 btc per day.

But Poloniex is on the verge of insolvency and Kraken is the shittiest exchange imaginable.

Are you serious right now?

What else would you recommend, EtherDelta? Fucking COSS?

I have an entire folder dedicated to fresh made memes ready to go once bittrex exits and fucks over everyone who didn't listen.

kraken doesnt list any of the newest coins, and poloniex is even sketchier than bittrex. honestly i dont think i want to use any of these exchanges, i think i'm just gonna wait for ethfinex.

ok I have had sneaking suspicion of bittrex for a while now and this is the last straw. I am liquidating all of my positions into BITBEAN, and moving to my wallet. Enough is enough, Bittrex is a fucking scam.

Nice bro can you give us a sample of one of your images?

Thanks!

Kraken?????

Are you fucking kidding me?

cringe

do your own research kid the sec is making them shut down accounts, mine was also closed. Binance is the same as well, you stupid fucking goy.

Not yet. Soon™ though.

The fact that Binance invented a coin just to be dumping it back on its users raises so many red flags I can't even comprehend it. You can't make this shit up.

Find better ways to attract new users without spreading bullshit about other exchanges, because just by looking at your volume numbers and by the mere existence of something like BNB, you could actually be the next insolvent exit scam.

Bittrex is shit. They dump massive alts in conjunction after collecting fees.

Moved all My funds in a wallet with P key and sticking to decentralized exchanges. the days of centralization is over guys. They are being audited by the SEC as you read this - check their support sections about how they were "happy" to help the SEC into their own investigation, kissing ass to stay in business.

But they're literally buying it back, they're not dumping it you retard.

Their coin reduces fees by half.

Why are you (you)ing me? Im not shilling for binance. Trex is clearly on it's way out though, and you have to be so blind even Jesus couldn't heal you if you can't see it. As for binances coin, You should read up on how it works first before spreading that fud.

also I think this is a good topic to shill BCO.

Bridgecoin by cryptobridge.
a decentralized exchange that had a no bullshit agenda. No ICO, No premine, No airdrops. Just a vehemently dedicated community. it's in beta right now but watch out for it.

everyone who owns BCO keeps 50% of all transaction fee profits weekly.

How is Bittrex CLEARLY on it's way out? Are you fucking retarded? It's the best exchange by far.

go to bed richie.

have fun with believing that.

Binance coin is constantly being dumped at its own users, how do you think they manage to keep those ridiculous fees? That's right, the scam of BNB, a coin that serves no purpose other that keeping your shitty exchange alive with fake added volume coming from a coin that, again, serves no real purpose.

If you can't see how that's a HUGE scam on its own well then you probably deserve to be on Binance after all.

You know why you don't see shills from Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken (or any other exchange for that matter) here trying to attract new users?:

It's called volume, something Binance doesn't have. By the way, how is the Chainlink scam going? Nice dump by the way, is Bittrex responsible for that dump also? LMAO

>31 billion total supply
good luck

You actually think that volume is something you have from the day the exchange releases, and not something that increases as more users gradually make accounts?

Bittrex, Poloniex, even fucking Kraken got their users because they were literally the only options if people wanted to trade crypto.

I'm not in Chainlink lol.

Rofl the same faggot who has been making Bittrex FUD threads everyday and then replies with you work for Bittrex if you say anything good.

You're mad they didn't list your shitty scam coin?

How do you separate the incredibly disproportionate Chainlink shills from Binance when 97%+ of the volume comes from that exchange? Answer: you can't.

Chainlink was invented to attract users to Binance, and that another HUGE red flag.

BNB coin: Red flag.
Chainlink stupid shills out of control: Red flag.
Veeky Forums fudding campaign against other exchanges: Red flag.

I'm never moving a single cent to an exchange born out of stupidity and scammers.

You literally sound like somebody that works for Bittrex. You sound threatened that a new exchange is getting more exposure than your shitty den of kikes you call an exchange.
I recommend killing yourself, it's the only real way to alleviate the pain.

"it's the best exchange" is pretty different from "anything good".

bittrex has many great features, that's why i've used it for so long, basically exclusively. but there are a shit ton of red flags recently. they're fucking locking up people's funds without warning, does that not bother you?

You sound like a really emotional trader with tons of paranoia.

It's just a fast exchange, with actual developers and a nice app unlike Bittrex.

Calm your tits man, not everything's a fucking scam. People are fudding other exchanges because they literally do shit like locking wallets or going under maintenance during huge market moves all the time.

Why do you defend Bittrex so much?

Where the hell is the proof they're locking up people's funds?

go to their slack

>this wallet is currently under maintenance

I don't give a shit if it's temporary, that happens way too often and it should be fucking announced in advance.

I can't feel threatened of a bunch of idiots that don't even know how to properly shill something without looking like 2nd order scammers:

- Near 3000 Chainlink threads in two weeks and counting.
- 97%+ Chainlink volume comes from Binance.
- BNB, the coin that Binance dumps on its own users to raise the overall volume of the exchange.

The math is really simple.

>EtherDelta
piece of shit.
deposit can cost more than 1$ even if it will not work.
buying from sell order can leave you waiting for half of hour... and is somebody wil buy before you.... it will not create buy order.... it will just give another $ of yours to miners....

i waited whole day to withdraw eth from there.... that transaction is still fucking pending for 8 hours.

I just told you kid, and so have others first hand proof kiddo I experienced it today myself. Do a fucking twitter search for "bittrex account" and see for yourself you god damn retard.

So many braindead fucking retards on biz. At least Adam Guerbuezes account was also locked so thats pretty funny.

no it's not that.

go to their slack and scroll up to bittrex bill's posts. they randomly decided to lock up "the bad guys" (his words) accounts with no warning. nobody knows who he's referring to or what one has to do to have bittrex declare you a "bad guy", and tons of people in their slack are pissed at having their money locked up for no reason.

*if somebody will buy before you.

>bittrex defence force
in every thread weird...
its like they got paid shills on here

a while back i made a thread about beeing unhappy the way the support handled my 2fa reset request and didnt take long until shills like here came out

i never noticed shills from other exchanges on here except the coin based ones obviously but bittrex you always know they will come out

im pretty sure bittrex has paid shills on biz

>im pretty sure bittrex has paid shills on biz
Oh most definitely. And they are in FULL force today.
Can't wait until that shithole dies, really.

incredibly great that they decided to disable my account when i haven't even logged in for a few weeks, just wanting to do some trading and now i'm losing money , is it possible to class action bittrex?

Lololol so you haven't been trading in months but your account comes under irregular trading? Sounds like the rooski army have compromised your funds

4 days ago was my last activity
No rouge login email notifications or anything

seems like legacy accounts got hit, along with mudslimes and pajeets
when did you create your account?

9/11 :O

did you chuckleheads transact with accounts that were also used for illegal things? the tracking infrastructure nowadays is pretty built up, and for every person who knows how to properly hide their transactions, there are 500 who don't and who think crypto is inherently anonymous.

No
Last thing I dd was withdrawing everything I could 4 days ago for a hodl.

>opened bittrex account to sell my forked bitcoin cash
>moved my gemini bitcoin cash into bittrex
>sold my bitcoin cash for bitcoin
>transferred my bitcoin back to gemini

all of these things occured within a six hour window, no drama, no hassle, completely automated verification system

bittrex has very high volume and is based in the united states, which is why i chose them to carry out this transaction

i dont use them for anything else since all i do is hoard btc and eth on the gemini exchange, which has the highest security of all exchanges

overall though bittrex is fine, i imagine this anti bittrex threads is some kind of shilling for disreputable chink or pajeet exchanges

How much can I get paid for defending bittrex?

I've been saying this for weeks but everyone keeps squealing MUH BITTREX

Bittrex has the fastest UI refresh you fucking shit and you don't have to refresh every minutes like poloniex and your fucking stupid UI Binance. Decentralize exchange ? Great that you have to fucking wait for all the user consensus.

>PAID SHILLS

You know who else has to rely on paid shills? Dems, and look how that turned out kek. This should be a warning to everyone

Has anyone else randomly lost legacy status on Bittrex lately? I had a legacy account and now it says "New" account (but it still says 1337 BTC daily withdraw limit which is the tag for legacy accounts). I haven't tried withdrawing anything and I'm kinda scared something will fuck up. But my account isn't disabled and I can still trade, just doesn't say "Legacy" anymore.

FUD POST

BITTREX NUMBA ONE

It's because you didn't set enough gwei for your transaction.
Also did you know that the guy who coded Etherdelta is taking 0,3% of every deposit ? He must own tens of millions right now in Ether, basically a billionaire in 10 years.

Its true. Bittrex is shit. I can't get over 20,000 dollars of shit I have out of there.

I think they should enable withdraws on 2FA and legacy accounts. I don't think I could afford to "verify" my account since their server isn't secure, and it would leak my personal info.

Don't verify. Just mail them and tell them to re-enable withdraws.

1. Just dump all your alts there and never use Bittrex again.
2. Harass them until they set it back to normal. We need withdraws back now.

I believe. biz has taken a different turn in the past few months

move to kucoin

>blocks your funds

hey so, if you get the basic verification done you are safe right?

Ill say this Binance is based in China if the yever do ban shit, Binance will go bye bye Bittrex, Gdax, and Kraken i think are all based in the USA

wrong. binance not based in china.

>american education

Can anyone actually prove it without just saying "oh i know a guy" "it just happened to me" without any screenshots

>It's because they literally do shit like locking wallets or going under maintenance during huge market moves all the time.

This all the fucking time. Bittrexfag here but was thinking about Binance.

>using goytrex
>ever

My account is completely fucked up , my informations are completely empty. I was a legacy user, and apparently a lot of legacy users were targeted, i don't really know how to give you more prove that this is happening, join the bittrex slack channel and see for yourself that there are a lot of people wanting to get their account enabled again