Lifes a meme

idk what I'm doing on here... I know you guys (well most of you) don't give a shit about my situation probably because you've been threw worse idk but I'm 17 fucking 100 dollars to my name and a laptop. how the fuck can I turn my life around. Ive read into crypto but idk wtf is going on it seems the market is rumor based then people talk about TA idk whats going on anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yYEH8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods

get some kneepads and suck big daddys ol juice dick

you're 17 dude nobody gives a fuck how much money you have to your name. just do well in school ok :^)

>being broke when crypto has a higher marketcap than most financial institutions
you completely missed it user

And buy link

Get a job you bum

What's more - you're going to be banned from here.

MODS MODS MODS

get me a homecoming date i can fuck around with and i'll pay you 0.25btc, preferably a freshman girl

There is no point and meaning to it all. Pick a goal, and work hard at it is my suggestion, faggot.

reported, you will never, ever even remotely experience success in life die in a hole you kike

I just turned 18, now nothing of crypto and that shit, I randomly clicked on Veeky Forums and here I am invested into crypto. I just look up coins and their reddits

We'll help you out user:
discord.gg/yYEH8M
Come turn yourself around.

Go play with your Lego's, child

>I'm 17 fucking 100 dollars to my name and a laptop. how the fuck can I turn my life around.
Uh calm down kid I'd say being 17 and having 100 dollars and a laptop to your name probably puts you ahead of most of your peer group.

But ok I'll try give proper advice:
>get yourself in shape (if you aren't already - you're posting on Veeky Forums so probs not) cut out sugars and excess alcohol/smokes and start doing weight training
>if you have any mental health issues start dealing with them now rather than letting them worsen due to denial/self medication with drugs and self destructive behaviour
>don't be in a massive rush to 'make it' or know for sure what you want to do. You've got plenty of time and rushing into things because your impatient will often set you back further.
>Get a job - any fucking job you can. Any work experience will improve you as a person and make it easier to get more jobs down the line. Yeah the aim for most on here is to escape wagecuckery, doesn't change the fact that experiencing it is a useful thing for development as well as obviously being essential for most. And you will learn far more from shit, miserable, jobs than you will from awesome ones - these shit job experiences will actually set you up better for good jobs provided you are self aware and learn the right lessons.
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE COLLEGE MEME
>Don't worship girls - get laid ASAP so you can stop worrying about becoming a wizard.
>Keep reading up on crypto, it is still early days and plenty opportunity to make decent if not crazy money.

>dk what I'm doing on here
and you are 17
lol
go away kid
this board is full of idiot scammers
get a job then start your own biz
now you know
do it better

>17
are you fucking kidding me?

Get the fuck outta Veeky Forums dummy.

even tho its Veeky Forums... probably some of the realest people are on here.. friends and others just say it will be ok...

ill tell you something i wish i could tell my 17 year old self

kill yourself

the dumbest fucking people who cant get away from a computer, you mean

Youre 17 years old. Shut your fucking mouth and get an eduction you little pussy. Christ.

hey pal parents kicked me out how the fuck do you get financial aid dumbass... they ask for your parents incomes to see what they help you with... cant just walk into a college and say hey I want to learn

> cant just walk into a college and say hey I want to learn
No, but you can walk in and explain your situation and be given your options by someone who is very well paid to know exactly what the options are for someone in your situation.

Things I would tell my 17 year old self:
>Start weightlifting NOW instead of when you're fucking 21. So much missed gains
>Invest in bitcoin NOW. Again, so much missed gains
>Try harder at school. They weren't fucking around when they said it's gonna cost you money later in life
Also I would probably tell me 17 year old self to not announce my age on Veeky Forums but then again I wasn't a fucking dumbass so I didn't do it anyway. Anyway OP, calm the fuck down. You're young, you have a laptop and (presumably) a good head on your shoulders. Asses your situation and come up with a plan.

>hey pal parents kicked me out how the fuck do you get financial aid dumbass...
Where do you currently live? Are you still in school? Do you have a job (even if it's a mcjob)? Do you have any marketable skills?