Chainlink "Innotribe Industry Challenge 2016 winner"

So... I checked every Innotribe Industry Challenge winner in recent history. None of them have amounted to anything. This "challenge" doesn't seem to mean much if anything at all. Surely no one has bought due to this?

b-but it's the next eth, user... pls im scared

2 coders who appear to look stoned all the time, spent 3yrs making a test case oracle prototype, won a shitty contest. Yeah, it's going to be worth BILLIONS. Inn'it?

Yes.

Deluded linkfags will never learn.

>Surely no one has bought due to this?
I bought it to justify my plushy purchase.

How many in your research was invited back after they won and had already gotten prize?

See pic.
It's a roadmap for GPI, which is SWIFT's biggest project right now, and phase three is going to involve blockchain tech.

See how phase three also includes "industry challenge" in order to find "overlay services".
Considering that Chainlink is pretty much a plug&play, low-threshold add-on, the description "overlay service" fits it beautifully. And of course it won the "industry challenge".

Also, Chainlink won the industry challenge LAST year.
There were also three winners that year; Chainlink shared this win with two other crypto companies (Rise and Coin Sciences).
Only one of these three was asked to develop a proof of concept and invited to SIBOS the next year as the only external crypto developer to demo that proof of concept after a full year of development for SWIFT.
Can you guess which one?

I mean, you can say that, but is there something about the phenomenon that is unique? What is happening, what has happened with LINK? What does it mean to crypto? What happens to it now post Bitcoin pump? What is it an example of? Is it an outlier; A pioneer? How will it be regarded? What does it represent? Is it an entertainment token? Is it a great blockchain? What does he mean to the world of cryptocurrency? What do you think will happen in cryptos and smart contracts?

Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix

Chainlink:

1) A couple of retards like to spam about it on Veeky Forums

Classical ad hominen. Do you even know what the product does?

SUPERCOMPUTES ON EACH CITY

Good questions.
I don't know the answer to them all, but in my own research i can easily see LINK being a fundamental building block to block chain being adapted much more heavily over the next few years. I mean it will literally allow the legacy system to talk to the new blockchain system.
Its like when they figured out how to turn analog into digital. Electricity was already a huge thing, but once digital became the main focus, it was spread around the world to everyone.

In short: there is tremendous interest in smart contracts from the very top of the financial industry, and Chainlink is the only one to provide a decentralized solution.
It's also making great headway in the industry (mentioned by name by the likes of the WEF, Capgemini, Gartner, SWIFT of course, ...).

There really hasn't been anything quite like this in a while.

" I mean it will literally allow the legacy system to talk to the new blockchain system."
NO. IT. DOES. NOT. they have a single proof of concept that they will demo lol. Stop talking shit. You make it sound like it is magic, it is going to connect every system in the world old and new. Get real ffs.

Which one has more growth potential dumb fudder

God damn I love all this fud, I can feel the explosion in price soon, in my butt, in my wiener, in my amygdala

strap in gay boys

devs are too busy working on a 30 minute presentation for a working product that has existed for a year.. apparently
red flag if ive ever seen one

A lot of people have invested into a "working concpet" or a good idea..would you dump millions of dollars into a good idea or millions of dollars into a working product?

It's just crazy..

All I'm saying is chain link sounds like a good idea...chain link looks to be the next "webvan"

>implying you've ever done a live tech presentation at one of the world's largest fintech conferences

What DO you do for a living user?

Go to the website and explore it. And then figure out what an Open Source API can do.

Stay poor faggot.

Morgan. Stanley.

>they have a single proof of concept that they will demo lol
Yeah, a smart contract demo.
And how does that smart contract come about? By allowing the legacy system to talk to the new blockchain system (in SWIFT's case this is Hyperledger Fabric).

Fucking thankyou, someone with a decent IQ

nice counter argument.. not. lmao
deluded linkie

but I wanna buy a house!!

Are you retarded user? If you say so I will spare some changes so you can go play with your retarded nolink friends on Veeky Forums

>webvan
kinda looks like the exact opposite tbqh?

>WebVan employed 3000 people at peak
>Chainlink has 2 developers

>The company's investors pressured it to grow very fast to obtain first-mover advantage.[8] This rapid growth was cited as one of the reasons for the downfall of the company.[9]
>ChainLink has slow and steady growth to accommodate a paradigm shift of changing industries/putting off-chain data onto blockchains

>None of Webvan's senior executives or major investors had any management experience in the supermarket industry, including its CEO George Shaheen who had resigned as head of Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), a management consulting firm, to join the venture.[14] Webvan was obligated to pay Shaheen, who gave up a $4 million per year salary at Andersen, $375,000 for life.[16] Shaheen resigned in April 2001, while the company was on the verge of shutting down.[4]
>Sergey Nazarov has been active in crypto since 2011, founded SmartContract in 2014 before ethereum was was released

so what do you do senpai?

lmao
can someone please post that discord (kek) screencap of sergi hinting at morgan stanley (kek)
ltierally this deluded

Why would you make big announcements before SIBOS? It would just distract from your demo.

You give a presentation with all eyes on you, get people to study and try to learn about the tech, then you make your announcements.

I know the peak achievement for most coins is getting listed on a big exchange, or posting sly twitter pics with apple and google logos, but Chain Link doesn't need to waste time with that petty bullshit at the moment and has bigger fish to fry, anything else is just a distraction and would hurt them at SIBOS. Going silent until then is a great business decision.

i work in fibre optics
what do you do?

still irrelevant to the fact they cant even talk with investors because "too busy working on an already finished and working product"

You are clueless mate.

>You give a presentation with all eyes on you
Smallest room in the morning on the first day when there are bigger and more important presentations happening at the exact same time.
You think they are the showcase of SIBOS? Deluded linkie.

>You think they are the showcase of SIBOS?
They are the only external crypto dev doing a demo at SIBOS at a time when the financial industry is foaming at the mouth to get their hands on crypto solutions.

And it's a tech demo, what matters isn't the entertainment factor, it's the implications.

yeah man i hear there is a toilet in there too haha

fuck off dude, it's not going any lower, buy now or post pink wojacks next week

Yeah cause hes working on getting the real investors. Us krill are below his scope.

What is market share?

Blockchain tech has been presented at sibos for years now
JP Morgan showed off their work in 2015 for example

Do some research and stop being overly hyped

Learn to read.

To my knowledge, LINK is the first-to-market decentralize oracle solution. This will carry value, SWIFT or no SWIFT.

This.

Also, Chainlink is at its core a peer-to-peer contract/agreement system, so it can just as easily be adopted from the bottom up (among private persons) as from the top down (by legacy finance).

Yes. People need to think of it more as being a protocol (like ZRX for example—despite its current valuation, I believe 16 projects are being built on it currently) or something of the ilk.

It's a business solution that allows other people to create blockchain-based businesses that they could not create before due to lack of trustlessly validated external data sources.

How many were recgonized from world economic forum and gartner?

Oooof. I can smell the salt from miles away

It is funny because the small amount I put into LINK dwarfs anything you will ever make in your lifetime.

It is a simple question.

This picture pops up every time the word 'deluded' is used in reference to the montherfuckers who will be buying new lambos at the end of every month from here on out (LINKers). Piss off and enjoy not getting money

BY
THE
TOILETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS

Don't get me wrong. I'm confident link will be a top 10 coin sooner rather than later. But the only thing Sibos is doing for link is exposure. I don't expect a huge moon mission anytime soon. Unless they announce a partnership with Swift of course but I highly doubt it

Same picture is used for "deluded Arkies".

News has already been sold enjoy the bags