JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PXDeVp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw you've been accumulating before the mega pump next week

JUST indeed.
JUST thank you blackstone for the upcoming riches :)
JUST thank you sagemark for your amazing marketing saavy :)
JUST thank you FUDers for giving me a great buying opportunity.
So many JUSTs :)

HODL

Thinking of unironically buying more of this shitcoin (currently holding bags). Am I retarded?

nope. buying now would make your bags much lighter.

Extremely

That's what I was thinking.
I think it's a genuinely good product, they're actually using ICO funds to expand their team, etc.

lmao.

ceo is a neckbeard mlp fan. eat ass.

JUST sell odn for XCS

I dumped my shit before the other exchange listing. Can't wait to follow the herd dumping, I already got my profits.

What are you selling to buy it?
I'm looking at dropping bags of nexus and IOC to buy in this low but I'm worried about getting burned

Seems like there are still a lot of ICO buyers waiting for an exchange with bigger volume to swipe at profits. Stay on the sidelines and pick it up later

please don't buy, i'm not quite done accumulating before the moon mission to $3

I would use my Metaverse profits, most likely.

That's the concern haha.
Especially with BTC going crazy right now.

Thanks for speaking reason to me. I'll hold off for now until the markets calm the fuck down

don't listen to this retard. it doesn't make any sense

All I can flip to get into this at current price is Link, and I ain't about to do it. Shit sucks, I would love to double my stack

> scamcoin
> only 2.5% of XCS is in circulation
> sorry u fell for it brainlet

Because this makes more sense, right?

nah bro keep your LINK if that's all you have. the LINK army must stand united.

buy ODN they are starting a marketing campaign nov 3rd that will attract lots of new investors

I was unironically 50% LINK 50% ODN last week. Dropped ODN at 14k sats and tried trading LINK for a while (failed miserably). I just actually transferred some btc to craptopia to get back into this coin. Kinda sad I missed the 4500 sats sale desu.

Source.

I would take this guys advice personallyIt's pretty logical to think more profits will be taken on a larger exchange with everyone going crazy for bitcoin.
The ODN moon mission will happen but I think it will have to wait until after BTC has finished whatever the fuck it is doing

>before the mega pump next week
What happens next week? If you mean HitBTC, I've got some bad news

Just accumulate, and quiet the fuck down.

Bad news that you didn't elaborate on you noob fuck.

I think i saw this in the slack too.
Can't remember if the date is exactly right but they will ram up marketing in the lead up to the app release

sagemark is a marketing GENIUS. you guys just wait.

The sell pressure is way too high for this coin atm. And there's not that much demand to override it. What makes you guys think a new exchange (a shitty quality one at that) will make things better? Convince me and I'd happily buy back in

Haha saying hitbtc is for laundering Bitcoin cash and the price of ODN will not go up.

HitBTC is only a high volume exchange for BCH and a few other known altcoins. The HitBTC release announcement has been days ago, so people who bought in prep already had. There are probably a lot of people waiting to dump expecting a huge swell. It's not going to be the parabolic money parade you're expecting.

You feeling those coins burn through your pocket, losing them all? I'll help you out. Hurry, though, this offer expires soon!

No, perfectly not! And you know what? It's your lucky day. I have a soon-to-be-expired invite just for you!

discord.gg/PXDeVp8

Dont fucking buy it. Keep selling it. SELL SELL SELL i want this at 0.1

so people are currently dying to dump at 4k on a new exchange? it doesn't make sense, buddy.

It does make sense. There were plenty of people who brought in preparation for the exchange listing, thinking they could profit from it.

Only the ICO buyers will do this because they are still in profit.
If anyone else does they will just be tards chasing BTC moons

Dude. Don't think you understand. Most people still holding are ICO people.

yeah and most ICO people are staking and buying the dip.

Wish you luck in your investment.

>tfw captopia takes your btc hostage making you miss out on this smallish pump
Fucking hell DROP ALREADY

no you don't, you faggot. you hate ODN and want to see it fail. Kys.

When will this end... how long do I have to hold these bags...

Got all 6 confirmations hours ago. Still no btc in wallet. Fucking craptopia

it'll never end. better sell before we hit 1k sats

Tbh if we get to that point I'll actually buy more.

Until December.

Pls can we get on liqui or get the process started for bittrex... please