WITHDRAW EVERYTHING FROM BITTREX ASAP

WITHDRAW EVERYTHING FROM BITTREX ASAP

SEC IS PUTTING THE CLAMPS ON THEM, ACCOUNTS ARE BEING UNVERIFIED AND LOCKED AND WITHDRAWS DISABLED.

THIS IS YOUR FAIR WARNING

Where do I put my DGB
Wallet is shit.

Just let it go, user. You don't have to be a digimarine anymore.

Im screenshotting this and gonna rape you if DGB ever is not shit.

Include me in he screen cap

not fucking selling, though

Proof?

I personally had my account unverified and withdraws disabled, so have several other anons. Im not posting my fucking verify page with my personal details on it for some kike bittrex shill on a Taiwanese clearnet suicide encouragement forum.

So considering all the posts about accounts being locked and mine included they probably hit a couple thousand people and stole their funds.

Hold up, bittrex, not bitfinex hahahahahaha

Thanks for the warning though, hope you don't really lose something.

Oh god damn it. this isn't a fud.
my shits fucked now.

to ad to this. when you log in it basically says "Unverified accounts cannot withdraw from bittrex now" and has a link explaining it.

it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Just talked to support, only able to trade DGB until further notice

Please someone tell me he is lying.

id send some screencaps but i can't crop in gimp for shit.
its not a fud, the site is now shit.

I wish I was dude, god damn SEC

this is gonna finally motivate me to get into decentralized exchanges though, ill never trust a site like this again

LITERALLY CANT FIND ANYTHING ON REDDIT ABOUT THIS SHIT.

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKS THIS IS A REAL THREAD WITH A HAPPENING AND NOONE IS FUCKING POSTING

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

OP is right, I transferred some BTC yesterday to trade for ETH and was surprised to discover that I couldn't cash out because they had added an extra level of ID verification. Total fucking scam move, ultimately had to bite the bullet and submit KYC (which at least was approved quickly) to cash out. I'm done with centralized exchanges for good.

Can I wait until my CFI and ANT bags go up first?

Err my account is still 'enhanced', I don't see any warning?

so you sent a selfie and your id to them?

how fast till they unlocked it

Binance shills are getting way too desperate.

How is the Chainlink dump going, guys? Is it helping Binance getting bigger or it was a fail?

I assume it was a fail, given all the stupid fud lately.

I have been fine withdrawing from bittrex today and past week.

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER, DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF GAME?

so they already have all your info then. Good for you.

dipshit, you do realize binance is also a regulated centralized exchange right?

only a retard would go to them after getting dicked by that arab at bittrex

Yep, took 10 mins, they were very quick at least

no refunds, goy

my friends unverified account was unable to withdraw at all. he got 4 neo out somehow. theni saw this thread and lots of others like it just after. dont be so naive or you'll get goxed.

No the only exchange that has all my info is coinbase, if i want to cash out i go to gdax.

whats an actual decentalized one?

Try logging into bittrex right now.

Is Chainlink helping Binance with the volume, or you are dumping everything to hell?

We all know the Chainlink shills are Binance shills guys, and this fud campaign is another failed one like the Chainlink shilling.

Jokes on them I have nothing left.

Then tell him to verify his account. Is he an ex-convict or something?

Pajeetdelta, RadarRelay?

I'm not shilling Binance you fucking retard, KYS.

listen you little cuck. this isn't a boy that cried wolf situation, this is a wolf ate the baby situation.
unless youre a bittrex shill or sec buttslut then you wouldn't give 2 fucks about any other exchange.

OP is completely right, people only have to log into bittrex to find this out.

>schizo posting on my Veeky Forums

take it to /r9k/ or /tv/ fella

I logged in today and was prompted to insert my details, address, name etc... Anyone else? I didnt fill it in.

>I pay 0.25% in fees for this

I believe in you, Veeky Forums posters, really. From now on, I will make all my financial decisions based on random shit you write on you free time as a NEET.

Thank you.

reddit is a thataway kiddo ----->

they will make you feel nice and cozy...right until your throat is slit.

Wow, I'm crying tho. Please stop.

your account is now locked and you can not make any withdraws until you give them all of your information.

go away dumb nigger poster

This is really real. How do I withdraw? It won't let me without taking a picture of my ID and a selfie, is it too late for me anons?

it was already too late by the time OP posted it.

You have to give them your soul to escape now.

Nigger. Do I have to wait days for them to verify me again? Do I have to give them my real details? Why the fuck have they locked it?

damn thats pretty fucked up that they are holding your coins hostage.

>using shittrex
you deserved it.

Hah, he's been in the game for a while. Paying gains on what he's got would be a fucking blow. If you're not trying to hide your gains, the. You're not cryptoing correctly.

Either way dude, i m not looking for advice, I'm verifying the scenario for the kid who wants to deny it.

Nope sorry there is nothing to back this up. I can withdraw, no lock, no sec, no problem.
And if you panic remember, it so easy to reply to yourself on Veeky Forums to create the impression this is not fake. It is. Period. Answer me trolls but check the info before you panic. No real news, gossip only on 9 gag and same way to speak in all messages. Walk away guys. Nothing to see.

sec about to hand out jumbo markers to everyone.
forget the sharpies.

you already gave them all you information retard.

wrong.

the absolute state of bittrex damage control

Warning about Deposits

Unverified accounts cannot withdraw from Bittrex. Please see this link for more information.
Basic Information
New Account

Please submit the information below to apply for a basic account.
First Name
This field is required.
Middle Name
Last Name
This field is required.
Birth Month
Birth Day
Birth Year
This field is required.
Country
This field is required.
Street Address
This field is required.
Apartment or Unit
City
This field is required.
State or Province
Postal or Zipcode
This field is required.
Passport Number (Optional)
This is what you see when you log in now. Bittrex is kill.

And I entered all this shit and it's still forcing me to do the enhanced verification and upload a fucking selfie. Like what the fuck?

This is pretty basic information a lot of exchanges ask for. Are you autistic?

So bittrex control the news, control Reddit control everything and everyone except you? It doesn't make sense, you are a joke.

Thank you!
Keep on I am still listening.

Never had to put this information into any exchange before. are you?

Yes we had, it is common know your customer policy, didn't start today or yesterday, do not blame us for laughing at you.

to add to what I just said. I made my account 4 months ago. They're now holding money ransom for information I never had to give them in the first place.

unlock my account you fucking arab

>we

So you're either trolling everyone or you're a huge faggot.

If you tried to withdraw before you would have seen it. It has been here forever and you need to wake up, this is not a news, just a simple fact that was always clear when you accepted the agreement. Always research the exchange, always check the terms and conditions.

I've withdrawn over half of my shit the past few months with a 0.025 btc daily limit. you're full of fucking shit shill.

Yeah. Again, basic information that you shouldn't be afraid giving out unless you're doing some weird shit.
What did you buy BTC through? Coinbase? You'll probably cash out there too. You had to give them more information than that obviously.

I just logged in to see if your autistic whining had any truth behind it and my account was completely normal.

Are you retarded or something

You already gave them all your information.

I bought with cash, coinbase never verified me. This is going to be the same faggotry.

>all your information
Once again, you're saying that like it's something evil. Very basic information that isn't private at all. What is the issue?

Wow 0.025. you never thought about how much you lost in transfer fee? You really did it? I'm not angry but I am not the stupid one here.
It was written, they can change the limit whenever they want, however they want. If you can't do it anymore it is their fault but your responsibility.

you do realize that page is broken and doesnt match up to anything, its gonna pretend to scan a database and tell you it doesnt find a match and demand a photo id and selfie.

shoo you fucking damage control kikes

so glad this finally happened, i might have never got into decentralized exchanges otherwise ,thanks jews!

wrong again
its clearly not about the info since that page doesnt match up to anything when given the correct info.

you're implying i lost a lot of money.
you're also a shill.

mixed messages the post.

It doesn't match it? First prove it, second yes it is about the info, when you do your selfie and ID they also don't want to have to scan it for text and store it, they just check it. Btw it is almost always about the data.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a half-baked scheme to trigger a large selloff so that people can profit from panic.

Nothing in any news outlet about Bittrex, large or small. Nothing whatsoever.

We're not stupid OP.

>bittrex gets hacked once a month
>please provide all your information to bittrex
>bittrex get hacked again, all your coins and info now stolen
>it's your own fault for not leaving bittrex

t. bittrex

Sorry for the news mate.

HAHAHAHA

Binance ftw!

Am I okay now?

you my friend, are stupid.

ill give them my soul sooner or later, no way in hell im giving them information for the a

what was mixed, the bittrex employee was claiming the info page was the step to fix all this giving me the company line, that page is broken. I put in my legit info and of course it didnt verify me, Im not sending them my fucking passport or id as they are a shoddy site that gets hacked all the time.

lol retard im not doxxing myself

>news outlet
HAHAH
ohh you fucking pleb
too adorable.

I understand what you're saying now.

Sorry if you don't want to give your information I guess it sucks. This is a good lesson, we all had some in our crypto-life. But please don't tell people they can't withdraw anymore without explaining the only thing that changed is that today the daily-limited withdrawal is not available.

i have a bittrex account and it works fine.

try harder shills

that's a big deal, and I didn't make the thread, i'm just confirming it.

you do realize you would be the shill in this situation right? you're shilling for bittrex right now, im letting people know bittrex is kikeing them.