Massive LINK pump incoming

The Prophet of Prophits returns.

Are you ready for the next LINK pump brothers? I told you prices would drop to new lows before we reached the moon. I hope you've remained faithful. Patience brothers. You will have your 10k sat LINK soon.

It has been foretold!

Brothers why have you forsaken me?

Did I steer you wrong when I told you it would drop from 8600 to 7500? Or that it would reach 9k and aim for 9500? Or that it would fall from there to new lows? Is the biggest pump where you lose your faith? You will never have your lambo if you have no faith brothers.

Screencap this. You have been warned.

Huge if true

You hadn't forseen the bitcoin pump but I can't blame you for that, good to see you're back

>You will have your 10k sat LINK soon
great, then i can finally unload these bags without a loss

I believe, brother.

ARGHS TOLEM YL INKIES!@!!!!!

have any opinion on what the price will be by the end of the year?

$6000000

In the real world, $1-2

$2 by end of calendar year, $5 by end of Q1 2018, $10 by end of 2018.

Are you ready brothers?

i

So $1 by end of October 2017?

He returns! I bought at the 7.5k satoshi floor when you told us your first thread. Should I get back in with my BTC?

>$10 by end of 2018
THAT'S PEASANT TALK

Your path is your own to make, but those who have faith will surely have their lambos. This coin will not roll over and die as the FUDers will have you believe. They just want their cheap LINK.

Be wary. Don't trust false prophets. God speed brothers.

1.75 - $2.15

God bless

Bless, brother

so cringe

Are you ready brothers?

My dick is so hard right now

It's happening!

Holy shit! I didn't think you were serious...my dick REALLY is hard!!!@@@

I need this shit to hit 20k fast, fuck 10k dude you aren't getting me excited with those numbers.

HAPPENING

Patience brother. It takes strong hands to drive lambos on the moon.

looks like we hitting 8k satoshi

time to use my powers to make it 7300 again

sorry boys, no ATH today

hahahaha

Your "powers" are meaningless. The crypto gods have spoken. We will eat your walls son.

Man this is so epic..a battle between a prophet and a freaking whale. What a time to be alive

Holy shit....I've scoffed the last two times. What the fuck kind of magic is this?

whale vs whale
or are they working together......

Pump it.

Just like Jonah and the whale in the bible - this has literally been foretold

whens this fucking thing going to get on some more exchanges

Why have you forsaken ME?
I wanted it to dip again, and now you're pumping it without me.
WHYYY

When the Crypto Gods will it.

Whale wars have begun. Green dildo wrecked.

Veeky Forums convince me not to move all my BTC into LINK right now

I'm a NEET it's literally my life savings

Patience brother. Manipulating key crossovers again. The sell walls will come down.

No...because it's the right move

Why would we do that? We want you to make it user

Ummm no? Do it breh

Because if it drops I will literally kill myself because I have nothing left to live for except crypto.

Its pretty much at its floor right now.

>KYS
>It moons the next day

Chief...don't move it all then. You'll get there. Just have patience. Leave the most in BTC and buy what you can. Cover your investment a suitable jumping point.

Risk it for a biscuit. Stay safe or moon, it's your call. Maybe go half if you're really shitting yourself?

The price is being suppressed, you can see the sell orders being manipulated and counting down only to be reset. These are cheap LINK still brothers.

Been watching that shit for days. No doubt its being suppressed.

What is your prediction on price for the next week?

I'll have to wait for the conferences to know for sure. It'll throw the patterns all out of whack. Its got another pump ahead of SIBOS in it though. FOMO is going to be greatest leading up to it so it won't stay at its lows.

moon soon goys, get in now!

its like a giant game of chess between whales

No wizardy son. I am merely a prophet of the crypto gods. The world will soon learn of a prophet more esteemed than I, and he shall lead the way for many to make it.

Let the manipulators scare you not. The best coins all come with FUD. LINK is no different.

Blessings brother.

b-but what about supercomptes in every toilets?

2 potheads spend 3yrs coding a prototype api and win a shitty contest. You people have lost your minds. It's going to dump harder than Chaincoin LMAO you have no fucking idea.

This is the rumor of a serpent trying to acquire LINK that rightfully belongs to true believers. See through the lies brother. You know the truth in your heart. Your profits grow in proportion to your faith.

Makes sense, especially with all the bitcoin action happening. Plz do keep up the prophet work

are you only going to pump it to 10k? thats not a pump 100k maybe

Depends largely on resistance. Gotta ride the waves rather than forcing a pump that doesn't want to happen. This pump has been waiting all day but had BTC sucking people out of alts for most of it. Tomorrow is a new day :)

pump it to 35k thats where my TP is

Major reporting in ready to hold the line -

Oh....are we still doing this stupid shit?

I dont care about this as long as its not the guy that was going around and posting the price ranks in every thread.
Cringe

Colonel reporting in. Stay the course.

A ton of the sell orders on the books are old, and the sellers are asleep. LINK tends to post its biggest shifts through the night, and tonight's swing will eat many weak hands.

Until the day we make it Private, you bet your ass.

Good evening Sir how goes the counter-FUD task force?

" tonight's swing will eat many weak hands."
dumping a shitcoin at the top is smart, not weak. You'll learn.

Yes brothers. Be strong. We will eat these walls before most have eaten breakfast.

Just put another $500 on Link. Now Link is 2/3rds of my blockfolio. Probably foolish not to be diversified more, but I don't see how Link can fall significantly. I'm gonna grab my balls and hold until Link can buy me a double-wide.

Thinking this is the top is what's weak son. It has been foretold!

"dumping a shitcoin at the top is smart, not weak. You'll learn."
welcome to \BIZ\, newfriend

No resources should be allocated to counter-FUDding; they will learn in due time.

Noob here. What is LINK and how can I buy it?

Captain Reporting In. And what? You don't like a little meme culture with your gainz? You must be new here.

We gotta cut through the FUD for the good people

your meme slashes are the wrong way around, newfriend

>What is LINK
I don't know but I like the pictures of the white boxes

>how can I buy it?
Buy Eth or BTC on coinbase or gemini, then send it to your Binance wallet and trade.

It's a decentralized node network that feeds smart contracts off-chain data. The use cases are endless. It's what will enable blockchain tech to go mainstream.

What could theoretically kill LINK?

ppl say dis a Veeky Forums coin devs already left?

supernova

G-general here.

Kill them. Kill them all.

Hmmm... Agreed. But we should continue to stock pile LINK memes for happenings.

Saving LINK memes is an order, soldier. I'm sorry to say that I only have a select few.

Control yourself until we hit a billion market cap. Then we will show no mercy.

Proof or GTFO... Sir!

>ARK conveniently absent

Rare one here

SIR! Good to have you with us, the ranks are enjoying a bit of brow beating.

One for the High Orbital Ion Cannon

Get on our level -

Get down maggot and give me 50 push ups.

if the government put supercomputers on every city, link would be finished...

DO NOT BUY!

YES SIR! MY APOLOGIES GENERAL SIR!

I swear if sergey got on here and saw how fucking gay you guys are he would immediately off himself.

Thank you Major, take one for yourself.

its also has not solve the ripple problem

dont buy!