Ark

Arkumulate.

Deluded...

How much Ark do I need to get a girl like this?

it never ends, does it arkies?

Not until $100

DELUDED

46k huh. remember when you "recovered" to 60k and acted all smug about it? that was fun

Deluded.

Ms Lisk, you're not secretly afraid of failing to a few deluded, stuttering potheads are you?

Because ark is better than lisk, like I am better than you

Kiss

WE ARE THE ARKADIANS

As an ARKlet I really would welcome a nice quick dip. If it goes back to where it was a few days ago it would be perfect.

>received $18,000 Volkswagen settlement yesterday

I don't think we will ever see prices under $2.50 again

We are the Arkhons.

my guess is that its going to move mostly sideways for the next 2 or 3 weeks, once the market settles down a little I think we will start to see it climb

You dont know what smug is. Wait till Ark hits a new ATH.

>still profiting

Not yet.

Hey bro I got that too, for the TDI's? Just bought a new 5 Series, probably the luckiest shit thats ever happened to me.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand ARK.

BUY MY BAGS

>tfw bought 15,000 at $0.30

You retards need to learn to HODL

Accubumate :DDDD

Nice user, never sell that stuff and you'll be a millionaire some day

What's even the point of measuring prices with sats if bitcoin is so volatile? Bitcoin was like 3k only weeks ago, now its what, 5,5k? 60k sats back then is not the same is 60k sats today. Just refer to the price in dollars you fucktard.

>can only buy using bitcoin
>can't buy using USD
>"wtf why are you pricing it in bitcoin"
?????????????????????????????????

Who gives a fuck about bitcoins. You buy shit with DOLLARS so that you can eventually make as many DOLLARS as you can. Using shitty volatile currency to COMPARE prices is fucking retarded. Ark might have been 100 sats back in the day when bitcoin crashed but with the current price of bitcoins those 100 sats are only worth 50.

Because you literally can't buy Ark directly with dollars so pricing it in dollars says nothing

>bought the dip
>the dip keeps dipping
Why arkies, why?

Because its ark, it wont give you instant gains, this is a genuinely good coin and you need to have some patience, weakhands will not make it to arkhalla

She looks like she'll be fun to smash when inevitably she turns to prostitution because lack of ark made her eternally poor

found the LISK ATH buyers
:)