Is crypto your last hope?

Wagecucking and being a normie offers nothing to me.. I'm tired of it all.. Every one is a piece of shit in this awful dog-eat-dog world.. Crypto.. it's all I have left.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yYEH8M
discord.gg/PXDeVp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup. I'm literally betting it all on crypto. I have $200 I maintain in my bank account- the rest is dumped into crypto.

My life fucking sucks, permavirgin no gf and I live at home. If I lose it all it's not like anything will change. Might as well bet it all and try to make something of myself.

You basically just described me.

The social conditioning by my normie coworkers is toxic and I can't wait to tell them to fuck off. But for now I just smile and wave. Stopped spending time with "friends" who don't respect me.
We have to hope, OP. That's the only thing keeping me going.

This is me everyday at work. You're not alone friend.

We'll make it. We have to.

Take up a martial art and learn to roll some people up.

Yes, and I'm not looking to get rich like other idiots. I'm just trying to get enough money to create a meager life with my girlfriend and I, and so I can pursue my aspirations as a musician instead of living with my mother and working at a dirty machine shop for 12/hr. I almost had some luck with 15 btc i got at 100$. but I send it to MTGOX a month before they went down ..because i thought it would be safer there

Crypto is my first hope actually

I'd love to beat the absolute shit out of a couple select people, good advice.

I can't wait to tell everyone to fuck off. I can't fucking take it anymore. Every person has the reddit front page instead of a brain.

i dont know what youre talking about, the world is a pretty great place. you're just a defective unwanted shit skin.

>pickle riiiiick XDDDDDDD
>szechuan sauce LOOL
>did you watch the game
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Feels like my last hope.

Ive had 10 years of ups and downs. I've put everything in crypto and setup a crypto related business which is my main source of income now. Putting all profit into just getting more crypto.

Try brazilian jiu jitsu or judo.

more or less
>talentless retard with nothing to be proud of other than my body
>people with less going for them than I do just sit in discord eating cheese its making +50% daily on coordinated pumps
>they get money because they have money
shit's not fair lads

>pic related: literally me

Hey man I was like you once, this shit is a struggle until you figure out what you're doing.

Veeky Forums has been good to me so I feel like giving back and bringing other shrimps out of poverty.

Stop fucking around and make some real money dude:
discord.gg/yYEH8M

>cheese its

Don't worry, people like that are a diamond dozen. Don't take your own gifts for granite, op

Didn't mean to offend your Cheez-It®™ corporate chastity key holder, hombre

Nah, I'm a PhD student in a not-completely-shit field of study. Worst case I can probably still find a 50-60k/yr job to grind and save heavily. Best case can be a bit better. I live at home and have a cheap standard of living so I don't need much, but some extra cash would be nice.

>only have ~$60 USD
>want to get into crypto

should i buy an absolute pittance in BTC or risk it on a shitcoin?

Shitcoin while they're cheap. But at least put 600 not 60... you're getting nowhere with that.

>24 years old
>Crypto portfolio now worth almost $500,000
>It's still not enough.

ill have to save up for months for that
how do you even know which shitcoin to put money into? is it random guessing?

Oh, yeah, it's my last hope. Yours too? I see you're posting a very dreary wojak. Well, maybe it's time you joined one of those infamous PnD groups, where you can get rich quick! or die trying!

discord.gg/PXDeVp8

How did it go last time?

>these discord links
i dont trust them, someone confirm its not a trap

the world can always use more drug dealers

link is expired

this.

put all your money in a drug lab
1 batch of lsd quarter million

>23 years old
>hand holdless kissless virgin
>live with parents
>no friends
>11$ an hour wage cucking at the grocery store
>spend all free time shitposting, playing vidya, and watching western civilization fall apart
yes

>spend all free time shitposting, playing vidya
found your problem

nah
i'm tryna step up my ebay dropshitting game to top rated seller, and automate my whole listing/fulfillment process from there
idgaf about still living at home, i just wanna have enough steady income for a consistant diet. all the training i do now is worthless without it.
at least i have goals lul

Risk it all on a shitcoin. Go metaverse or link or something.

>kicked out for saying nigger
What the fuck is this shit?

So glad I went straight to industry. The years you did your PhD will be the years of the crypto wealth transfer, user.

>law student at top 25 university
>academic scholarships covered all of undergrad tuition and 2/3 of law school tuition
>receive a housing/food stipend as part of my financial aid package
>have been living extremely frugally since 18, been putting ~$100-$200/m into crypto/gold/silver for about 3.5 years

God there are some pathethic losers that browse this board.

Get your shit together guys and don’t just rely on a fucking digital currency to increase in value.

Great LARP, faggot. You're even worse than the pathetic losers on this board because you tried feigning superiority on a Vietnamese kite swinging image forum

>don’t just rely on a fucking digital currency to increase in value.

Cope much? I’m just trying to demonstrate, by using myself as an example, what people could be doing with their lives.

>Top 25
You're not gonna make it

>top 25
nice way of saying ur a brainlet tard.

> hand holdless kissless virgin
> live with parents
> no friends

YOU are contributing to the downfall of western civilization, you idiot. You are not only watching it, but you are living it and destroying it.

>everybody needs friends, goyim, how else are you going to watch our advertising when the next super bowl rolls around?

Lol at the go going to law school

Smart contracts are going to replace many law jobs

Guy going to law school

its more the need for family than friends
though friends are good too

Did I write this? Me too bro
I had 30 bitcoin from when it was $20. Sold at $200 since ex owed me money and got scammed on localbitcoins now nothing left.

>29
>300k in crypto, bought in for about 40k in 2014
>work in dying industry, but manage to average 100k per year over the last few years
>tired of the monotonous grind of my current job, but not wealthy enough to quit
>no other skills, stuck on my current grind unless I bingo crypto

Not the worst feels, but still sweating this

kek

CPA here. My career is dead on the launchpad. Apperantly you need to be an extrovert normie to make it as an accountant.

Blockchain tech is going to be murder on corporate accounting jobs, as corporate accountants waste most of their time doing reconciliations and journal entries, and blockchain could automate both of those. If blockchain is going to kill my shitty job, I'd better at least get a lambo out of it.

he's a jew they can't help themselves

Crypto is my supplemental income. Even if I make more money than my wagecuck job from crypto, there's no way it would supplant a normal job in the long term.

I pay more in taxes than most you wagecucks make in a year. Crypto is just a fun, lucrative hobby.

I'm a shitskin. I'm having a good ol time

>t. part of the problem
You're a dumb oblivious worthless piece of shit.

I JUST WANNA RETIRE FROM THIS FUCKING WAGE SLAVE LIVE AND MAKE SHITTY GAMES AND MUSIC AND PISS ABOUT ON Veeky Forums AND LIFT WEIGHTS AND PAY ASIAN GIRLS TO SIT ON MY FACE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK FOR

This is me

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've got quite a few health problems which really destroyed my education and job prospects, so I'm basically housebound/bedbound a lot of the time. I invested about $1000 in crypto during the summer and I'm up to $7000 currently. This literally my entire savings.

What really stings is that I first got into crypto back when mintpal was a thing. Unfortunately being new I didn't know about scam exchanges, even more unluckily I put my BTC into it less than 2 days before it closed down. If it weren't for that I'd be up to about $30k through just holding, and stopped me investing in crypto for a lot of years. That memory really stings.

If I'm not gonna make it within the next 5 years I'm gonna off myself but before I would spend my last money on hookers and coke.

These stories. I really need to get my shit together with myetherwaller before binace turns out like mt gox.

"Wagecucking and being a normie offers nothing to me.. I'm tired of it all.. Every one is a piece of shit in this awful dog-eat-dog world.. Crypto.. it's all I have left."

hope you didn't buy link.

I haven't talked to my parents in months because they mutilated my cock before I could form a thought

Fuck them. I want to make huge crypto gains so I can tell them to pound sand.

I have social anxiety disorder and wish for death

It's all i've got man.. I keep imagining my self in the future free from the slavery of wagecucking and spending all my time improving my self. It's the only way out of this hell.

>$500,000

You made it bro. Just get out and put that shit in more secure options.

kek
thats not enough. he will be able to multiply it soon

If he made 10% from more traditional investments each year he would make 50k the first year alone and it would only rise from there. That's a pretty good wage where I am from, especially from doing nothing.

Pro-tip: find a niche market I.e. Block chain consultant or go into tax advisory.

Tax advisory will never be automated since you have to be creative rather than merely procedural.

Ya Like This BitCuck.

yeah man some traditional investments and then the big crash comes along and he kills himself while crypto moons to the 9th dimension

buy some precious metals as well man, there's gonna be a new international monetary agreement soon. Some people think that would be the equivalent of 50k USD an ounce

Lol thats fucking me im not joking around i did this yesterday

How much in crypto lad

im the same
i have 10k xcs and nothing else

>Im not ring to get rich like other idiots
Why so judgemental shithead?

People stay poor because they are not trying to get rich and are consumerist whores

>tfw 0.37 BTC lateboy

I haven't sold or anything I just wish I had a little more
I never even cared about how much normal money I had but crypto is way more fun to have

Yes

no, if I fail crypto I'll start a company
If I succeed crypto I will start company but with more money