No more PnDs

People sadly prefer pump and dump coin but this could change by pushing awareness by actually explaining why the coin we are shilling is better.
For instance I really really believe in Bitbay and pic related is why.
Long term game is the real game and only good tech can win that kind of game.

Right now the market is just dementia. Bitcoin is centralized at this point. It literally has mining mafias that control most of the hash power. Also it has slow af tx processing and plans to solve that with even more centralization. Without counting that Bitcoin has literally no innovations except being the first crypto money. Its sole purpose is buying alts but it can get replaced by another coin for that.
Let me warm you too that Ethereum is a ticking bomb. It uses PoW like Bitcoin so it has the same problems than it. And the worst of the worst is that it is fucking bloated to death.
Look: etherscan.io/chart/chaindatasizefull
Right now a full node is fucking 350gb and its growth rate keeps getting faster.
This will lead to two options: either it will crash at some point, or either it will get centralized. Also most of its token is vaporware that is not used.

If you want to talk about coin you like, do it in this thread but actually develop your arguments about why you like it instead of being a pajeet tier shill that just say "buy muh coin".

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/roadmap/.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000232.0.
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ethereum is switching to PoS soon

So say I use BitBay to buy BTC thru the client, is it fully user like they say or is there some sort of cucked-out catch?

I’m tired of running to these BTC ATMs

It has been years since they said that and still no PoS in view. Ethereum is a shitfest. Even it ends up switching to PoS, it is still bloated to death and have a non secure DAPP programming framework that led many times to tons of ETH getting stolen.

Pic related answer you regarding how user it is and how you can use it to be fully user.

TL,DR It is mostly user, but to be 100% user you have to make a bit more effort but technically you can. The software is very versatile so it depends how you use it. Although there is not catch, it is open source and fully peer to peer no middlemen. It is not cucked like syscoin or unreleased like safex/particl. It is real. It is there to test yourself.

Actually, Casper (PoS) protocols are being tested right now.

ETH also has the ability to implement ring signatures and Zero-Knowledge proofs after Metropolis (dropping this month) that combine both the privacy technologies of Monero and zCash.

Smart Contracts and DAPPs are only as secure as the code, which is often open-source. The platform is no less intrinsically insecure than HTTP or C++, it's up to the community to develop and promote good coding standards and practices that ensure secure contracts are delivered. That's one tremendous benefit of having a large number of professional organizations working with the platform (Ethereum Enterprise Alliance).

Ethereum is not currently living up to its potential but it is literally the most future-proof coin, largely due to its motivated and experienced development community.

And you are saying me it's already working?

Lol, I invested in Safex but this project is everything what Safex is aiming for and more, I feel fucking robbed right now.

Is the site bitbay.market user ?
Because bitbay.net is just some polish exchange right?

Aaaaaan he lost all his credibility. Keep your bitbay bags faggot

Bag city bitch bag bag City bitch

I bought high but I still have faith in you miserable BAY shills, Zimbeck’s got just the right amount of ‘tism

So are you saying the bloating will be solved?

this thread unironically has good potential
i hate seeing 30 shill threads I just want a legitimate discussion with thought out responses behind what coins people think will do well

>future proof
>is overly bloated and has scalability issues because of all the shared processing in this shared blockchain

ETH is a platform for writing fancy scripts, this has the advantage of building
projects on top of it but the disadvantage of bloating the chain. Also because
it is not sidechain based bringing down ETH brings down everything. Bloat on
ETH chain directly crushes projects built on it. It is ETHs greatest strength
and weakness. Also it will never be relevant if the price keeps being this volatile. No commerce can be built on high volatility currencies. It simply prevents consumer adoption.

Even Neo seems better than Ethereum. Ethereum need 60 billions dollars to a mere x3 in ROIs. It will never happen.

yes that part is already clearly outlined

They have makerDAO for volatility though I don't really understand the process

I'm relatively knew in crypto, could you give me a link of a post/article that clearly explains the bloating problematic and solution for eth?

Also, aren't there supposedly better versions of eth releasing soon like Eos for example? That's what I heard

Yes it is already working. You can download the client on bitbay.market indeed.
Safex is just an unreleased product selling empty promised thanks to huge marketing. Basically it is a scam and a shitcoin. Bitbay already does everything than safex merely promises but it also does much more and have an amazing roadmap. They also deliver reliably as Bitbay is working since YEARS. Pic related even though it is old (so it lacks some stuff).

Ethereum is shit, get over it brainlet. If you are mocking me because of typos, I was writing using a touch screen relax.
Also I love my bitbay bags, don't plan to sell any of them.

Of course you should have faith. Rome wasn't built in one day. Check out the fucking good roadmap bitbay.market/roadmap/. It will go up again and will certainly moon to heaven in 2018. The tech of it is just TOO GOOD to be ignored.

It won't. You simply can't undo bloat except by centralization or forcefully shutting down the network.

Thanks. Please feel free to shill the coin you like as long you provide a detailed argumentation. Personally I like Bitbay and you can read the reasons in the screenshot I provided earlier.

Nice, so I'm just gonna test that tomorrow

And I agree, hate the shilling most of the time because of the lack or arguments behind it.

But when it's well backed I think it's fine and can be very interesting.

You can clearly see how much volatile is ETH. Just check out pic related the chart. They have literally no plan to become price stable. No decentralized peg, and even no centralized peg (the only one that they could pull of as much the blockchain is bloated). Ethereum is literally doomed because either it will die either it will centralized. And centralizing is like dying in crypto. And the bloat can't be undone.

Also EOS is scam, see this: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000232.0.
The nearest competitor to ETH is Neo.

MakerDAO isn't ready yet, but really I don't know how it's gonna work.

Great! If you want any support, you can found some nice helping persons on the slack of it. Here's an invit:bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
Currently the GUI is old fashioned and not very sexy but it is working fine. Although they listened to the community so a brand new GUI will soon be released.
You can see that on the roadmap pic related.

Thank you for your appreciation. I hate shilling too. I just want good crypto discussions backed by arguments. I talk about bitbay because I genuinely love the project and see great future in it for the previously mentioned reasons. We absolutely need a decentralized crypto marketplace that is secure and reliable to enable world wide mainstream crytpo adoption and Bitbay is literally the most advanced project regarding this task. So it has HUGE potential. The price is still low so it is a great time to buy.

I have 50,000 Feenix and when feenix hits an exchange it will probably be worth around $4 so thats $200,000 nigga. Feenix is a P2P distributed file-transfering platform.

Looks cheap enough, guess it's finally time to get a BAY bag

Where are the arguments? Why would it be of worth? Why do I need this "Felix" to do peer to peer file transfering? How is it better than torrents and already existing stuff?

You must be the first person on Veeky Forums I see that is smart enough to know when to buy. Right now it is the general altcoin dip. Free discount for everyone. Veeky Forums is always winning to buy at ATH but always forgets to buy the dip.
That's smart of you. Especially as Bitbay is a very good project with a future. It even has a partnership with blocknet as it will be trading enabled on the blocknet platform which the first decentralized exchange ever. Yes I am bullish.

>it is not sidechain based muh bloat
what is Raiden, sharding, etc.