Restoration of the russian monarchy

Restoration of the russian monarchy

Not with that Jackass.

I'm a hardcore monarchist but I would much prefer to see the Romanovs restored than that corrupt thug Putin being crowned.

Is there any romanov left?

Yes. Not direct descendants of Nicholas II, but there's like cousins and nephews and such.

Yes.
[spoiler]They're all German[/spoiler]

Whats the difference? Putin's already a dictator.

Isn't the most acknowledged heir Spanish though?

>"waaaah he won't let faggots fuck in the streets in front of children what a homophobe"

>Romanovs restored
Arguable but they are the go to option.

Yes, three branches of candidates.

>actually believing this

bahaha oh that's embarrassing

So? All families in Europe link back to Germanic lines. They contest with one other major branch.

Seriously they should do a system of houses where they pick a Tsar from one of several houses.

New Revolution.

I pray for the honor of defeating you myself,and I don't care how cheesy it sounds. Your defeat will redeem past losses.

Haha.
More likely Russia formally or informally splits. Perhaps a Euro-Russian union centered on Moscow with a long tail stretching across northern Siberia. Southern Siberia becomes an new Asian state. Muslim regions of southwestern Russia become various Muslim-Stan countries. Kalinigrad becomes an independent state. Kuril islands become client state of Japan.

Russia is totally fucked but other countries want to keep it intact due to not wanting a civil war with thousands of unsecured nukes. What little culture the tsars developed outside of palaces was destroyed by communists. The public institutions the Soviets built were destroyed by the rampant corruption of the 70s and 80s. The 90s fucked everything even worse. The 2000s created a generation of cynical fucks that only respect Putin insofar as he keeps the place from falling apart completely through 'managed democracy'

Ivan the Terrible; Time of Troubles; Napoleon Invasion; First revolution; Great war; Second revolution; Civil war; WW2; Soviet Union Collapse - Russia always is doomed - nah.

>>"waaaah he won't let faggots fuck in the streets in front of children what a homophobe"
Fuck you, I hate faggots, I just would prefer the restoration of the rightful monarchy over that Communist Jackass.

>A COMMONER

Fair

Putin isn't a communist and has spoken glowingly of the monarchy while denouncing the Bolsheviks, user.

Then he should stand back and let the rightful ruler of all Rus take over.

>"waaaah he won't let faggots fuck in the streets in front of children what a homophobe"
based putin-worshipping retard

The truth is that not even the monarchists agree on who should be Tsar.

He continues to save his Party membership card.