Rory on Chainlink

"In order for this project to be successful in the long run it needs enterprise level businesses. If you focus on the project fully and make that a success everything else will take care of itself. I am here so that Sergey and Steve can do that. We could tell you what might happen, or show you the results. We go with the latter" - Rory

Other urls found in this thread:

onename.com/steveellis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't understand why and the fuck you'd post that meme with that quote. That kind of talk is what you hear when a company is legit and real. Keep investing in shitcoin pump and dumps, bro. You're definitely going to make it.

Maybe they were originally going to announce a big partnership but saw all the biz hype. The path to righteousness became too wide. Maybe Lord Sergey's will is that only the true believers/hodlers should make it, so he's delaying announcements on purpose to make weak hands sell. Can't have too many people getting rich otherwise it's not as fun.

What's the origin of this quote?

Plz send Bitcoins:
onename.com/steveellis

Quote from the Chainlink "community manager" in their official slack.

Incorrect meme usage

I don't see anything wrong with this. Let people think they're still early investors and not falling for a quick pump n dump, a good longer-term strategy which is what I want out of LINK.

>edited his post
lol

I think the fact that they aren't trying to go to the OMG route is very smart.

Quick run-up and bleeding out forever will kill your project in an investor's eyes.

Son are you 12?

he edits all of his posts. Guy is very prone to typos and imprecise wording.

this post is bullish af though. OP used the wrong meme

Also, these devs don't have a need to show their dicks off to try and pump their coin. There coin doesn't even need a pump. Shits going to pump itself out of sheer real world fucking use. Seriously though OP.....you should probably go ahead and sell your stack. You obviously don't understand how enterprise level shit works. Maybe try trading doge?

>bullish af
No. Its suss as fuck.

You're completely right. No one ever fixes their typos, especially when they are actually taking their job seriously. You don't belong in crypto.

I mean "too busy to talk to investors" is suss as fuck.
They just got what, 35 million from a crowdsale? For an already working product? And they are too busy to talk to the people that just gave them thirty five million united states dollars?

Does a god talk to man?

Pretty sure he didn't say too busy, he said they were waiting to release tangible news, not generate a hype train.

You aren't an investor, you don't hold equity in the company, you hold tokens that gives you a priority pass on their network.

Ignorant fucks

They actually got $3 million from the crowd-sale, while $32 million worth probably went to rich motherfuckers that have not been revealed.

I wanna see results!!!! lets moon!!!

>why won't they post pictures of apple skateboards to give us a billion dollar pump
this is a real project not a pnd shitcoin