Throwing shit at the wall

You guys are a hundred fucking monkeys at typewriters. There's so much goddamn noise in here with everyone shilling a hundred different shitty coins. And then when one of them pans out (momentarily), you claim "I told you two weeks ago!" meanwhile the other ninety-nine people that were wrong slink into the shadows.

Nothing good is to come out of listening to the clueless/shilling mass that is this grotesque waste of space. For anyone that hasn't already drink the kool-aid, close this page and never return.

sounds like somebody gambled and lost

you're just too dumb to be able to filter the gold nuggets from the verbal diarrhea

I've more or less broken even. I stopped listening to most of the things you guys said a while so, but sometimes it's fun to look at all the angry racist people in here to remind myself that life isn't so bad...

And a broken clock is right twice a day.

why would you buy something just because someone told you to? are you the same type of person who gets talked into purchases by "sales professionals" and who asks all your friends what brand of X they prefer before you buy one? what about doing serious fundamental research about what drives this market, noticing patterns and moments of opportunity, and seizing them? prices don't go up forever and they don't go down forever, learn to capitalize on the patterns and stop listening to emotional arguments from people. any time people give their positive opinion on a product, asset, or brand, you should assume they are invested in it. things that get posted about the most are the things that have already achieved awareness saturation and unless they make obvious a new value proposition, there won't be any major uptick in demand.

>he believed Veeky Forums
your life is that bad
>he's only broken even
your life is that bad

I'm pretty sure both of you are agreeing that Veeky Forums has nothing good to say (or barely anything good to say).

And I mean broken even on listening to the previously mentioned verbal diarrhea. My portfolio does not revolve around you jackoffs. I came here looking for "hot tips" that, yes, I could then do further research about, but it's just a dumpster fire in here. But by all means, go ahead and assume away because I didn't give you my life story. Continue being that scene in Futurama where they go into the internet and it's just fucking ads everywhere blasting nonsense in your face.

>he doesn't like standing around a good dumpster fire roasting marshmallows
I'm not sure if Veeky Forums is right for you

Thought that was Aqua Teen?

Throwing spaghetti at a wall

the longer you're on Veeky Forums, the easier it is to separate the wheat from the chaff. oldfags have an inherent advantage cause they're able to hone in on the quality posts while disregarding everyone else... including you.

t. brainlet & newfag
Actually, do us a favour and leave.

What you think you're smart for only just working out that most traders on Veeky Forums who got on moon missions did so because of sheer luck. That even a stopped watch is right twice a day (once, if it's a 24 hour clock).

How about actually starting a thread with some content, with some discussion instead of bragging about how you have average intelligence?

Like, oh I don't know, how to read crypto market sentiment on Twitter?
How about the best ways to cash out your cryptos into Fiat after you've ridden a moon mission?

I started a month and a half ago with crypto. If I read this post then I wouldve saved myself a lot of money.

>biz is one person

go back to plebbit. you sound like a giant faggot who can't into DYOR and just bought anything shilled on Veeky Forums without any work on your part.

>Can't differentiate between good advice and bad
>Its all just the same noise
>complains about racism
Never going to make it.

Finally, wasting ten years in this shithole might make me some money!

Na Futurama the biclops episode

This I only listen to the shit thats shilled once or twice. You know why? Cause thats the faggot whos staring slack jawed at his screen furiously refreshing bitfinex plunking down green orders. If you listened to the right shills like me OP youd have thrown down 20k on etp based on one potentially photoshopped whale discord chat bubble and made half a normal wage cucks salary in the last three days. But no you dont have balls like we do so go suck off your father you degenerate poor fag.

How retarded are you?
Biz serves a purpose, if you use this place as your only source of research you deserve to be fucked in the ass

this post is the biggest waste of space so far