Mana on Bittrex

About to moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HmXrOTEmxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checking the order book and the sudden increase in price, I can believe it. Let's go!

how many fucking threads do you need?

holy shit i thought this thing had flatlined, now its starting to show some life

first and only thread i've made, homie.
just looked at my blockfolio and saw it was up 150%, went on twitter and saw the news.

well at these fail bags read Snow Crash. Still a worthless shit show though.

Wow their tech demo is so impressive!!!!

Look at these graphics! Normies will surely pick this up!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-HmXrOTEmxg

I don't care if it moons. I don't care if I'm missing out on profit. The concept's just too fucking dumb that I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I have bags of this.

No one will spend real life money to buy land in a VR game that probably no one will play. VR's such a ridiculous niche right now as it is. This is a niche of a niche.

"No one will pay BTC more than $5"

its a pump and dump you nerds, you dont need to believe the technology, just sell it when you get your 20% profit
Jesus, need to explain everything to these retards here

nice made my baby 20% gains and got out :)

I feel confident on being greedy on this one, once it hits Reddit and those kinds of retards website, this is going to multiply like rabbits.

Just bought in, feels like I made a mistake....

wasnt this was 2nd life was like? i never played it, but had a worthless bitch in my life who did

this will pump

i'm ready

its starting now

at least somebody read a book worth reading... they came out with a nigger ass idea, but at least they can read a book. more than 70% of ico shit shows

you can stop going up now pls

i

slight dip, best time to buy

at least 2x from now

What is the exit point on this shit, boys? I have no confidence in this pump...

weak hands

i bought in at 440 sats, it gets near 1k then i'm bailing

Well fuck.

>buying shitcoins
Maybe you'll learn next time.

No way.

it's still below ICO price..

your money is safe nerds

so............this... is the power......of bittrex

Looks like any fresh coin listing.

Boy Oh Boy, this is such a fixer-upper.
>No connection with other players (This should have been the first thing they should have added. It's literally a built-in feature of Unity)
>No chat
>No in game editor
>Some creators don't to separate their normals so the models look like melted cheese.
>No character editor.
>Collision meshes don't even line up, and some don't even have colliders.
>No way for nocoiners to create content.

I told you all about this a few days ago. Hope at least a few of you listened. Also, reminder, Decentraland are a DevCon3 sponsor. Anyone selling before Nov is a fucking idiot.