Promises to give you money

>promises to give you money
>actually takes your money

get cossed, fags

Shit exchange

p-pls just go to 30 cents so i can get my 2x and leave pls pls.

Ahahaha we're on the same boat user

Just wait until the dividends are actually paid out, then everyone will go to their coss wallet, make lots of trades, dividends will go up even more, fomo and we’ll probably hit $0.5 in 24h after the payout

Hopefully next week everything will be smooth and our dividends for this week will be paid
i really hope you are right user

they are never going to release the dividends, huh

Has anyone had their KYC get confirmed? waiting 5 days here, i just want my damn btc

They're focusing on the DAO at the moment, read the slack pls

Yeah. I applied for it 3 days ago. Got verified today.

>business model based on volume
>trading limits

really bakes my noodles

I got verified the next day. If you're from US, they said on slack that there are delays due to regulations.

I got verified in like 30 minutes. Took a week on kraken and only after emailing them constantly.

as if you move to singapore to scam people. this alone lets it seem legit, the law and prisons there arent nice to scammers

Just wait for the 2nd split, everyone here wants gains in 30 minutes

How do you know theyre actually in singapore

they said it

they have the registry there too

Honestly, the only reason I’m holding this is because dividends will make every sunday feel like christmas

true at least some gains

>pic not related

2nd split later today, funds transferred to wallet in a couple days. Paying out in coss/erc20 tokens and Eth. It’s a no brainer, people don’t realize how many whales are just going to park their money and get free money every week. This thing isn’t going to $2 easy by the end of the week

The genuis move is paying out in all different tokens, because whales will have to sell them, which means it will draw in buyers, driving the volume up massively.

Once the payouts actually start hitting wallets I can see this snowballing a bit

there is a coin by which u can get dividends everyday and the payouts actually work ... so I dunno man. I prefer everday christmas.
It's the same kind of logic that trade fees are given out but it actually already works and the site is not a total bullshit either.

name it

So you’re in the club and this guy slaps you asian gfs ass and offers you some crypto, guaranteed returns. What do you do?

All in.

Just bought 20k worth - sea otter

20k coins? or $20k

if the first, good

if the second, very good

>a running exchange with dividends [in beta]
>3 million market cap

Anyone who doesn't think this coin won't x2 by next payout is retarded. Screencap this. It won't be massive moon but you'll get that double.

Grab him by the neck, push him up against the wall and scream "WHERE MY DIVIDENDS AT FAGGET??????"

how many you got ?
i am sitting on 200k coss now, man i need 1$+ since i got no job lol

Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies