ETP

Im about to drop this shit for more Link.
What you think moi dudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jflj0DdJSDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drop this shit.

i did the opposite

Sirs but why sirs, metaverse is a better coin.

Metaverse has features of LINK, NEO, CIVIC, OMG, LATOKEN, and LINK!!!

Its literally the best coin out there. Its antshares pump all over again but without the dump.

Stay poor sir.

ya bro i been waiting for a good time

This shit just keeps bouncing up and down like an autistic kid with a pogo stick. Im giving it like 8 hours at most and then dumping.

please dump it, and buy link, we don't want you in the metaverse.

Drop this shit, I need more, you'd do me a favor.

Ive researched it and they are all smoke and mirrors compared to the product SmartContracts/ChainLink has going.
Not to mention the Microsoft Partnership With their Azure service that Sergey will announce. I was hoping this shit would moon before that, but im getting impatient. I need to be back in before the link moon.

Anybody that drops Meta for link is a stupid idiot and deserves to lose money, i bet you by the end of the year meta will be worth way more then the shit coin chainlink. Erc20 token vs Coin with its own blockchain.

And whys that pajeet? DGB had their own blockchain.

link = LOL
stupid is as stupid does

i believe u

>When youre too much of a brainlet to understand the need for decentralized oracles

It's funny, I was just typing out a long list of reasons why it's great and will succeed, but realized you already know.

Keep buying fudder!

And didn't DGB blast off ass hell? It did.
There is still too much potencial in this coin to drop it for me.

Metaverse has a larger team than NEO and is finding clients to offer decentralized application development for them. This should grow the platform faster than NEO.

Their plan is to list on a new exchange every month. They will 100% list on binance soon, c'mon, it's a Chinese exchange and Metaverse has a NEO founder running it.

60 million market cap. Fuckin QTUM has a market cap of 600 million.

This shit is mooning. Maybe not before Link, so that's up to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jflj0DdJSDw

This guy predicted NEO and Walton mooning.

>This should grow the platform faster than NEO.
This. I want NEO to succeed but this is an arms race and the pace is quickening. Projects will get left behind and its about who can show results before their competitors.

I can definitely see ETP hitting 60$.

Yeah. I like NEO too, but I see this as a direct competitor that offers some serious advantages over the other - and a direct competitor doesn't deserve a market cap of just 4.5% of NEO's.

Looking at it another way, something like, say, Lisk, is pretty similar to Ethereum, and has a market cap of over 500 million!! And for what...? I'm not saying it doesn't have potential, but Metaverse is at 60 million, this is a no-brainer.

>zenair bringing 100,000s thousands of actual customers
>ark award
>the facebook of digital idendities that can actually passport you to online financial service
>literally inspired by science-fiction

Metaverse is about to fucking nut blast. I expect it to hit $10 easily in the next two weeks. $5 guaranteed by this week. This is the one coin I'm in for the long hodl because I know it's going to antshares.

You'd be selling something which is at it's atl to buy something which is on it's ath..

>Don't you ever change biz, you marvelous but financially retarded platform

is this OP serious or trolling? cant tell

Also, I genuinely believe that Metaverse has a greater chance of forging partnerships with the Chinese government than NEO because of its focus on digital identities. That should assuage them of a lot of their concerns.

Still serious. Link is dropping more. Makes me want it pretty bad.

These digits (Nor information) Dont lie

SURPRISE LINK THREAD GET REKT METAFAGS