I'm fucked

>about to graduate from decent university in canada with a standard bachelors of science
>never held a job apart from my summer gas station job that I've had for the last 9 years
>bad student; no extracurriculars, C student
>never even made a formal resume, no connections, never knew any profs

I fucked up bad Veeky Forums. I can't think about my future without getting mild panic attacks. What options are there for people like me?
>inb4 mcdolans

Do any relevant hobbies on the side at least?

Most certainly not. I've picked up accounting/management skills from working at the gas station for so long I suppose, but nothing beyond rudimentary shit, that wouldn't be helpful outside of running a gas station.

How much are your OSAP loans? How Fuckin retarded are you dude...

You're pretty fucked desu. Go to coding bootcamp and be a codemokey. Having that piece of paper will help you, also lie on your resume, you can pay people online to be "references".
Also, what uni and major? Just curious.

The school year only just started, you can still get involved stop posting on Veeky Forums and go sign up for some student groups

>How much are your OSAP loans?
Zero. I've always put all my money towards school and lived with my parents so no debt. I've accumulated a good amount because I work 60 hour weeks in the summer.
>How Fuckin retarded are you dude...
Very. We've been over that, I hope your first question was leading somewhere and not just for purpose of schadenfreude

McMaster, Life Sciences. Tell me more about that codemonkey boot camp. Will having a degree aid in the process?

Can student groups really save me at this point? What do you recommend?

Just confused about ur choices man. I simply dont understand you man.

You had bad marks... no networking..... I dont understand why man. Why did it take u 4 years?????? Im also in Ontario Canada never been to postsecondary though.

Its like you're me out of college but my degree was in communications so probably a lot more useless.

Unironically crypto was the answer for me. Also, ecommerce and just being an entrepreneur in general. Unless you wanna be a wagecuck; then just start at some internship/entry level position in your field and work yourself up

get a job any job stick with it for 2 or 3 years then find another one

Sorry I confuse you man. I wish I made better choices too man.

I wish you luck in postsecondary. Definitely have a goal in mind and work hard towards it.

My cryptogains help me sleep at night, as minuscule as they are. Isn't it quite difficult to get an internship position with my severe lack of a proper resume?

It's sounding kind of hopeless for you if you don't even know what kind of student groups might benefit you. Do you even have any awareness of what's going on in your campus?

Having a bachelors is useful for getting past the cunts in HR. Brainlets with no degree will often get filtered. If you have a B.Scn from McMaster on your resume it will give you a leg up on all the pajeets and mid life crisis losers.Just google coding bootcamp, it might be lame but its the most efficient way of getting a useful skill with no prior experidnce. Dont expect to have the same opportunities as a com sci graduate from waterloo, just getting a stable decently paying job in your situation would be a blessing.

Well, I can't really join any groups relevant to my program (biology club, chemistry club, etc.) because my marks are shit and I'm in my last year. I'll be a retard that wouldn't be able to add anything, and then next year I'm gone.
Also, I can't really get involved in a student club involving campus politics, because I'll be a new guy that's gone in a year. Nothing to build upon, nowhere to go with it.. I don't consider myself an autist but I'll almost certainly make a fool out of myself around students that have done well for themselves

Seriously looking into this. Thanks for the words user

Surprised you have no debt though desu

I would fully recommend looking into online sales funnels. Look up Russell Brunson and Clickfunnels. If you have a passion or things you can sell then you can really benefit. Go find Russell and do that

>C student
Pfft, user, most college kids are C students as long as y-
>no connections
You wasted 4 years of your life

>biology club, chemistry club

lmao wtf, this isn't a TV show, clubs like that don't exist. I'm talking academic societies relevant to your program, they always need volunteers.

We're all gonna make it brah, don't lose hope.

get some savings together and become a crypto trader, i know tons of people who are making hundreds of thousands per year jsut buying and selling cryptos, its not even hard just dont be dumb

Tried daytrading, lost money. Been a hodler since then and it's fared me well. If I lost all my savings daytrading I'd an hero

What major specifically? I majored in chem, got good grades and had some research placements and other misc jobs.

I graduated in may and am still unemployed.

My major is just life sciences. How is that possible? Surely you haven't been unemployed a long time, or haven't spent much time applying. I have plenty of friends in chem with shit marks that have jobs lined up already

Buy TRX it will moon soon

>coding bootcamp
shit i was about to suggest this too. definitely a good idea if you have no idea what the fuck to do job wise. just make sure you find a good one that supports you in finding work after the program is over

Being honest I haven't applied as much as I should, but I've applied to around 70ish jobs, without one interview. I even had my resume and cover letters checked over by two separate employment agencies and they said they were good.

What I think now the problem is, is that where I live there is no chemical industry, and even though I've applied all over willing to move, they are hesitant to hire someone who is from a different city, but I can't really know that for sure.

All that to say though, you might be in some deep trouble my friend. Life science is not very strong next to other science majors and a BSc isn't that great to begin with. You could look into a master's program(if you do well this year you can get in) or teachers college. If you don't want to go back to school, I think a boot camp/teach yourself programming is a good option. I'm doing the latter with treehouse and some others and am applying to internships for January

>tfw also live in Ontario Canada and want to go to university
>tfw scared of becoming like OP, im 21 years old

>C student.
>No connections or resume.
How's it feel knowing I have my highschool and hire people like you to work in my warehouse. They make $17/h, I make $30/h

Move to a better country and fudge the shit out of your resume, seriously.

Why not do a masters? It's a good way to "start over" and get some internship experience before graduating.

Getting an offer isn't something that happens overnight for most. I'm sure you'll be fine from your credentials. Life sci is a very weak major, and our TAs and profs have told us as much. I've come to hate school and I hate not making money, I think I'm off to boot camp if that remains an option. Hope all goes well for you user

stop getting advice here idiot

>masters
>C student
Is this plausible? I'm not sure how dramatically I can raise my GPA in two semesters

>high school educated and works in a warehouse
>boasting online about it

nice

I have US citizenship. Will shitty marks in a shitty science degree get me very far?

>Have 10 employees underneath me.
>Doing a distance program with the LSE
>Make 62k with no 'education' while degree holders make 30k.

Stay mad cunt.

DESU, better than you would in Ontario.

Look up "Recent Graduate" jobs on USAJOBs.gov. The only qualification is you have to be a recent grad. Its also called "Pathway Intern".

I had shit grades too. What I did was learn some coding, joined some open source projects and put that on my resume. Made a github + gh pages and published some projects to the web, and put that on my resume. That seemed to impress boomers who were hiring me.

I also got my niggas from my gas station job to give me references that I'm some kind of "Gas Engineer" or "Computer Systems Technician".

Your other option is to volunteer somewhere and get references, or perhaps line a job up there for the future.

Thanks for the advice user, I'll be looking into this. Congratulations on your comeback. Hoping to also be a future gas engineer kek

Similar situation, started 3rd year now in BComm at York Uni, only went to this shitty school because I live near by. Did no networking, no socializing, grades are garbage, all my friends are from work, HS or from friends of friends.

Don't even know why I do it [parents is why], I don't even want to participate in the slave trade that which is the 9 to 5. My plan is to work from home, either trading crypto or internet marketing. Black hat or white hat don't matter. I'll probably drop out, fuck being a wage cuck. I don't want to a full time job or my stupid degree.

I advice you to do the same if you have similar feelings, we live in a different age. Not the world of your or my parents. The internet has given hosts to many ways of making your own money. You don't need to slave at some crap job in a shitty company to make a living. Just my cents, all the best fellow syrupnigger.

Programming student from the richest white country here. Have zero friends, zero network but as long as I'm accepted into the blockchain master next year everything will go fine

>York students

LMAO

For the record I got into UofT and had high 80s average I decided not to go because it was too far and I wanted to live at home, not on res. I don't regret my decision, UofT is too hard and I would've dropped out.

Either way enjoy your wagecuck job.