Enraptured by the Rapture?

In light of the Israelis capital debacle, can anyone here please explain to me why there are American Evangelists who look forward to Armageddon and the Rapture?

I had the privilige to speak to several Catholics and Protestants back in my country, and I even asked them whether they want Armageddon to happen soon. None of them aswered they wanted to (most spoke that until that point, they had not done enough good to be qualified for heaven.)

So why does this phenomenom happens in America?

Personally, I feel these Americans might be too egotistical.

Or maybe they believe that simply accepting Christ is enough to warrant a place on Heaven (if I am not mistaken, didn't a saint wrote something along this line? That there isn't a checklist of what to do to go to heaven in the afterlife, but since Jesus die for our sins, we can just simply accepting him?)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A very conservatice catholic here. We pretty much are convinced that the american christianity is obsessed by the devil. Also man can not bring about the last days, only god can. Americans trying to do otherwise just shows how sinful they are.

>Looking forward to the Armageddon is egoistical
Literally how? The End Days were portrayed as a positive event for some 1900 years now.

I think user here means that he thinks the American Evangelicals are egotistical because they think that they would all go to heaven while others who disagree to their way are damned.

They are being too arrogant, in short. He said that the Christians he had met were humble people, so I could see how he got such a bad impression about the Americans.

>Or maybe they believe that simply accepting Christ is enough to warrant a place on Heaven (if I am not mistaken, didn't a saint wrote something along this line? That there isn't a checklist of what to do to go to heaven in the afterlife, but since Jesus die for our sins, we can just simply accepting him?)
That is exactly how protestantism works. You accept god, you make a profession of faith, you take the sacrament. Boom. Saved, saved forever even in some sects

And the thing is they believe in the rapture (which isn't even biblical) which means they get out of Armageddon free and go straight to heaven where it's awesome. And, since puritain thesis is the world is corrupt and inferior to heaven, why would you not want to go?

>I think user here means that he thinks the American Evangelicals are egotistical because they think that they would all go to heaven while others who disagree to their way are damned.
Raised Evangelical Presbyterian here. That is 100% what is believed. Or, more accurately, only Christians will be saved. So for example, Catholics are fine even though their ways are "wrong", Buddhists are fucked though

>they had not done enough good to be qualified for heaven
"Salvation through works" is heretical in all forms of Christianity, including Roman Catholicism (which Protestants often accuse of reaching "salvation through works") where good works are still just the fruit of saving faith. You don't earn your way into Heaven through good deeds. Your friends aren't properly instructed Christians if they taught you this, regardless of their denominational affiliation or nationality.

Anyway, why would you not want the world to end? The world is a horrible place and getting worse every day. The Tribulation and the Wrath sound awful but the sooner they happen the sooner sin will be vanquished forever and Christians can enjoy living in a new world not surrounded by evil people who hate and persecute us. I'm not American by the way, so stow it.

Some Americans aren't bothered by the idea of the Tribulation at all because they believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. That is a false doctrine, though.

The Rapture is Biblical.

No I'm pretty sure god warned us being a Christian was going to suck until the very last moment. We'll just be spared the final. Attme.

The issue is more complicated than you might think.

The idea of the Rapture has clear basis in several passages of scripture in various books. It's the idea of all Christians suddenly being "caught up" to meet Jesus, apparently "in the air." So clearly the idea is Biblical. But it's open to interpretation.

You know the Second Coming, right? Some groups teach that the idea of the Rapture is really just part of the Second Coming. This seems to be your take. Others teach that it happens years before the Second Coming. And then there's the issue of the timing of the Tribulation, the Wrath, and the Millenial Kingdom in relation to the Second Coming, and the Rapture.

Anyway, the idea is Biblical, but the specific doctrines based around it depend on various interpretation.

Reminder, Christians look forward to the Armageddon since Jesus times, and as always they think they are just a couple years away. For 2000 years now.
So far all of them have been bigot assholes for naught.
>apocalyptic end times sect makes world religion and then has to deal with the not happening.

I have a question: Does it say anywhere in the bible, new or old testament, that christianity is going to become the biggest religion in the world, and christian countries the by far most powerful countries in the world? The way I read it sounds as if the authors of the bible believed christians will forever be a persecuted minority, until one day God finally brings justice to them. It reads much more like the writings of some small, suicidal sect, and not so much like the writings of something that is literally ruling the world.

The only bigoted asshole here is you.

The Bible accurately predicts that large numbers of people from all nations would convert to Christianity. A full list of these prophecies would take a long time to compile, but they go all the way from Genesis to Revelation.

Christianity is the largest religion in the world, but it is not a majority, and the number of real Christians is much smaller than the number of people who merely associate themselves with the religion. Only 31% of people identify themselves as Christian. I'd estimate that 2/3rds of those are just "cultural Christians."

Christianity does not rule the world. The West, including America, is secular. The media, the literati, the intelligentsia, and academia are openly hostile to Christianity. Most countries are about split evenly between people who have values vaguely in common with Christian teachings and people who want to see every last trace of those values eradicated. The constitution
of almost every country prohibits the implementation of any kind of theocracy. The political influence of Christians is mostly limited to a faction of one major political party, such as the religious right of the America Republican party, which is not the dominant faction within that part.

Outside of the West the status of Christians ranges from the Coptic being torn apart by a mob of howling Muslims to the Chinese concentration camp inmate who assembled your iPhone.

My guess is you just want to feel like an underdog. I'm guessing you swing back and forth between saying Christianity is the religion of uneducated loser rednecks and the religion of a cabal of shadowy elite billionaires who hold the fate of the planet in their hands depending on whatever is most convenient for your present mood.

If you want to identify a religion with disproportionate political or financial clout, it isn't Christianity.

>We wuz opressed by suculrs n sheeeit

No real religious history, no connection to ancient traditions like Catholics and even European Protestants; most American religion developed starting in the 1800s. They can't connect with the past so they look forward to the rapture.

My bishop was captured by the Communist Party's secret police and tortured for four days straight. They threatened to kill members of his family so he agreed to leave the country. I've been personally blacklisted from several professions because I'm on public record as being a Christian, and I experienced shunning and harassment and punitive grading at university after the faculty and student body found out that I'm Christian. I'm sure the situation isn't all that different in Western countries, just less formal and efficient, and you people there are too cowardly to use actual violence against us yet. You would if you could, though. I've seen what people like you do in power.

European Protestantism isn't an ancient tradition.

That's the other thing. Midwest evangelical judaizers obsessed with Israel believe that you trigger the Rapture like an event flag in a video game. It's fucking autistic.

I don't think that error is a symptom of American Zionist Christians being egotistical. Quite the opposite. These people mistakenly believe that "Jews" are God's Chosen People. This is a false doctrine. Christians are God's Chosen People. Christendom is the New Israel. The Pharisees are the Synagogue of Satan and have no part in the inheritance of Abraham. The Promised Land belongs to Christ. But Christian churches as a whole stopped teaching supercessionism after the Holocaust. American Protestants fell for the Scofield Reference Bible's Zionism. So the problem of Christian Zionism isn't egotism. It's cuckholdry.

>Dem ebil athiests gon kill us all if we dont kill em first :DDDDDDDDD if you not part of the solution you part of problem xDDDDDDD

Atheists are evil. Atheism is evil. Atheists are murderous. Atheism is murderous. And yes atheistic genocidal political movements do threaten to kill millions of Christians yet again just like they did in the 20th and 18th centuries. No I don't think people should be killed just for being atheists. Institutionalized, yes, but the death penalty should be reserved for people who actually commit crimes, like committing murder or blausphemy.

> death penalty should be reserved for people who actually commit crimes like blasphemy

Because they're fucking insane. That's why. That's all you need to know. The people that want their supposed end of times to happen are certifiably insane. They're so full of their conflicting dogma and puritanical self superiority they honestly can't imagine a world where they could be wrong and refuse to see any evidence that might prove just that.

Meanwhile those of us living in reality are just shaking our heads and trying to figure out why the fuck anyone would think it a good idea to recognise Jerusalem as the Israeli capital without immediately also recognizing it as a future Palestinian capital as well.

The first Christians were insane?

Capital punishment was the penalty for blausphemy against the Christian God in Western Christian countries until the 17th century, and was prosecuted under obscenity laws into the 20th century. In many countries blausphemy remains illegal but the law is simply not enforced, or selectively enforced. Blausphemy laws are entirely consistent with Christian jurisprudence. Know the history of your own country instead of committing a false equivalence by conflating them with Islam whenever they're brought up.

End time cultists? Yes, definitely, case for the looney bin.

>everyone who disagrees with me is insane

Talk about "puritanical self superiority." Physician, heal thyself.

Post like this make me happy to live in a secular western country, where religious tolerance is granted and Religion is slowly dying out. Like no repressions, just no one cares anymore. In like 20 years they'll start to sell the empty churches and make pubs or nigh clubs out of them. And all the pathos and word twisting and bigot standards was for naught, because people simply believe no more

...he said while filing his 50% income tax to pay for his girlfriends' abortions and housing and breeding for millions of Muslim refugees.

You rejected Christ. Here comes Allah.

>You rejected Christ. Here comes Allah.
Yes, thats what Christfags tell you, "moral" decay and muslims will come to you. What they don't tell you is that 80% of muslims turn instantly irreligious as soon as the arrive. Sorry mate, but western society has abandoned Religion. Enjoy the 21st century, at least you got the churches all for yourself.

>What they don't tell you is that 80% of muslims turn instantly irreligious as soon as the arrive.
You must live in some 95% white suburban neighborhood. I live in a large city where there are lots of muslim immigrants, and this definitely is not the case.

So it's just the 20% of Muslims organizing rape gangs for your daughters and blowing your children up with nailbombs with impunity and turning your capital into a no go zone where there are running gun battles through the streets every other week? Enjoy the 21st century indeed.

Thanks, inner city boy here. Have fun posting fire and brimstone threads and stoke the muslim fear, it won't bring one single guy back to church. You simply don't hold no answers to modern life anymore, and thats why you lose believers every year and are unable to attract new ones. And no, western society will not fail because of that, it just evolves into one where you guys are not at home anymore. Best thing, I don't need to do a single thing to promote irreligion, it just grows by itself every year in every western country.

>What they don't tell you is that 80% of muslims turn instantly irreligious as soon as the arrive

The numbers suggest you're wrong. Atheism, agnosticism, and non-identifiers are on the decline in terms of global percent of the population.

I don't live in a Western country.

Atheism, which accounts for a measly 2% of the world population, is worldwide on a steady decline, and in absolute terms is barely growing.

Source:

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/%3famp=1

The countries where atheism IS growing, which are essentially kindergaartens for the spoiled rich brat spawn of the Boomers who grew fat on the wealth handed to them by their Christian forebearers, are undergoing mass demographic replacement immigration, either by Roman Catholics or Muslims.

Your triumphalism rings as hollow as the bubble you live in. Your society is dying and being replaced. You seem strangely proud of something that is nothing more than a symptom of breakdown and decay. For your sake I hope your bubble isn't popped by a Jihadi.

All seven nations were given the choice to leave, become noahides and live in peace, or fight and be destroyed. They were given time to think about it too.

Most were not killed as they would convert or leave.

>The Bible accurately predicts that large numbers of people from all nations would convert to Christianity. A full list of these prophecies would take a long time to compile, but they go all the way from Genesis to Revelation.

Surely naming just one of them wouldn't take too long.

>Christianity does not rule the world.

Maybe not in 2017, but a couple of centuries ago it definetely did.

>Surely naming just one of them wouldn't take too long.

I could recount a dozen off the top of my head (God's promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; fishers of men; the Great Commission; the miraculous haul of fish; etc.) and a few more through Google (Isaiah 49:6; Mark 13:10; Acts 1:8), but I'd have to look up and copy and paste a ton of verse numbers. It would be easier for me to find you a list that someone else has already compiled. I'd take a look around, but it's 2:00 AM here.

The Rapture takes us directly to heaven without dying.

You tell me why that's awesome, if you can.

And we know, from the bible, that you're a member of a satanic pagan cult.

Revelation 7
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

I googled them, and none of them seem like a prophecy that christianity is going to rule earth. Mark 13:10 actually sound quite the opposite, e.g. you have to preach to every nation, and they will try to jail you for it, e.g. the exact opposite, christianity as the politically persecuted religion, and not christianity as the religion of the kings.

Aye, ironically being an atheist is a badge of white privilege.

Yes, let's revert back to being like animals and savages. That's what built up the world.

Islam deserves to be abandoned, and is only "practiced" where publicly enforced.

The children of satan thought so, yes. That's why they called them "Christians", because these madmen believed their leader rose from the dead.

>Maybe not in 2017, but a couple of centuries ago it definetely did.

Christianity has never ruled the world.

>My kingdom is not of this world.

Christianity is not a political ideology. It's a pure religion. It doesn't call for theocracy, at least not until the Millenium. There was a seperate state even in the Middle Ages when the Church was at the height of its worldly power. The Papal States and Prince-Bishoprics were exceptions. Saying the governments of predominantly Christian nations ruling the world is very different from saying Christianity ruling the world.

The bible has predicted history from then to now, flawlessly.

Jerusalem, in the bible, is the stumbling block to world peace.

What was that UN vote again, this week?

How many thousands of times does the bible have to be 100% correct before you pay attention?

The Jews are God's chosen people under the Old Covenant.

The Christians are God's family under the New Covenant.

That you don't know that means you're not part of either covenant.

And yet it remains true. When the full number of gentiles are saved, the rapture occurs.

It's not a dated event, which is why setting a date is foolish.

It is a numbers event, and nobody knows a) what the total number is going to be (but for God, of course) or b) what the number is right now.

Literally the next person saved might trigger the Rapture, and then all hell will break loose on this doomed rock.

I dont know man, but when I read the bible it just had that ring to it that it considers itself to be an "underdog" religion. E.g. christians will not hold massive amounts of power, but christians will rather be always in a state of persecution by those until the final days when God finally brings justice to the persecutors.

I mean, that does make sense considering the early history of christianity, where the christians were a politically weak community, that was persecuted by the incredibely powerful roman state.

I didn't find a clear prophecy that christianity is sought out, or is going to politically rule large parts of the world, the way it actually did. In Islam for example, there is a clear prophecy, that muslims are going to conquer Constantinople and Rome, and gradually the whole world will be brought under islamic rule. None of that did I read in the bible. In Islam the last days also dont read so much as a day of "revenge", as it does in the bible. It is more like finishing the prophecy of uniting the world under Islam.

Dual Covenant theology is a false teaching. Dual Covenant theology is found nowhere in any Christian creed, and has never been a central doctrine of the Christian faith as pulmagated by any Church Father or Ecumenical Council. Moreover, the New Testament clearly teaches supercessionism. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ, and the Pharisees do not have the Son. I do not give your denial of my Christian faith on the basis of my rejection of the false doctrine of dual Covenant theology any consideration whatsoever because I do not consider you a source of Christian instruction.

Revelation 5:10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Not until Jesus reclaims the world will Christians rule and reign with him. The heresy in the 19th century that the world had to become Christian in order for Jesus to return was just that; a heresy. The horrors of the 20th century proved beyond all reason that mankind is incapable of anything but savagery.

There is an Old Covenant.
There is a New Covenant.

Do you agree those are two covenants?

Do you agree that those covenants are very different from each other?

Do you agree that God does not break his promises?

>Moreover, the New Testament clearly teaches supercessionism.

It absolutely does not. It is a modern heresy that allows you to hate Jews while pretending to love the Jewish Messiah.

In the end, you only hate Jews. You have no part with the Jewish Messiah.

>The Jews are God's chosen people under the Old Covenant.
Hebrews were the chosen people

Just because some idiot convert to judaism doesnt mean you are GOD chosen people

Imbecile brainlet

Romans 11 directly contradicts your heresy.

You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

As you have no wisdom to understand the symbols, the Jews are the branches cut off, the olive tree is the family of God, and the gentiles are the wild olive branches grafted in.

And any believing Jews will be grafted back in, the same as gentiles, and even moreso as they have a deeper knowledge of the Law and of the New Covenant, having been steeped in the Law.

Yes, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

You're one of those "there are no true Jews left" idiots, who thinks the bible is kidding about the tribal identity of the 144,000 elect, yet to appear on stage.

Once again, I say to you that I do not consider you a source of Christian instruction. You tipped you hand by denying my faith and my salvation for not accepting your false doctrine, since no church has ever taught that faith or salvation is dependent on the doctrine of dual Covenant theology.

You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. Your clumsy attempt at a double bind let me know as much.

Anyway, I'll stick with what Paul and the Church Fathers said on the matter. To answer your "questions," I'll refer you to them.

These are from the revelation, e.g. after God has purged all the persecutors and handed over power to his christian followers. This doesn't really sound the same as history as it actually happened, with popes being argueably the most powerful individuals in the medieval time.

Now of course mental gymnastics are always possible, and you can argue the pope was not a true christian, but that would be just that, mental gymnastics.

Dual Covenant theology is a modern heresy. Supercessionism was unopposed until the 18th century when dual Covenant theology first emerged, but only gained ground after 1945. You're a heretic.

So when the world suffers a Malthusian catastrophe because people couldn’t drop their “growth at any costs” mentality on a planet already stretched to its breaking point, we’ll know who to blame

Romans 11 does not teach that a Pharisee can enter the Kingdom of God by rejecting Jesus Christ. If it did then that would support your heresy of dual Covenant theology. Instead it teaches that a Pharisee can enter the Kingdom of God by having faith in Jesus Christ. That's supercessionism.

Neither did I say any such thing.

That you cannot even countenance the existence of the Old Covenant proves you lack all faith in God, and in the Jewish messiah.

those verses occur in our future, after the Second Coming of Jesus.

Your eschatology is for shit, Jew hater.

As usual, the opposite of your position is true.

It says the opposite.

That you cannot read and understand the bible merely proves my point.

You are not one of God's children, but one of satan's.

the rapture is a biblical happening so there's not even the chance to say that we could have escaped it, being europe a predominantly christian country

You're a false Christian.

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

God have mercy on your soul.

Anyway, for anyone interestes in learning more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

>Supersessionism has formed a core tenet of the Church for the majority of its existence. Subsequent to and because of the Holocaust, some mainstream Christian theologians and denominations have rejected supersessionism.

>For most of Christian history, supersessionism has been the mainstream interpretation of the New Testament of all three major historical traditions within Christianity — Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant.

>Paul's views on "the Jews" are complex, but he is generally regarded as the first person to make the claim that by not accepting claims of Jesus' divinity, known as Christology, Jews disqualified themselves from salvation.

You're going to rebuke me in the name of my own Lord.

That's rich.

Keep hating Jews, and then be shocked when you're in hellfire, as Jesus is a Jew.

What church do you attend?

For those who want the truth, here it is.

Supersessionism/Replacement Theology is Satan’s hatred of the Jewish people. Satan hates the Jews with a passion for several reasons:

God chose them to be His witness to the world.
Through them God gave the world the Bible.
Through them God gave the world the Messiah.
God has promised that He will save a great remnant of them.
God has promised that through that remnant He will bless all the nations of the world during the Millennial reign of Jesus.

Satan is determined to destroy every Jew on planet earth so that God cannot keep His promises to them. The very existence of the Jews is proof that God exists, as they have been the subject of genocidal maniacs every single century.

Maniacs like this fool who thinks he can follow the Jewish Messiah, but hate the Jews.

What an insipid question.

The actual question should be: to what church do you belong?

And the answer is, of course, the invisible church.

What is the name out front of the building you go to on Sunday?

What name does the church you attend put down on its tax form?

Although you are dead wrong about Chrisitanity, you are correct about Catholicism.

They are a cult that hates Jews, and believe they have replaced Jews in God's plan.

And of course, Catholics have nothing to do with Jesus, just as you have nothing to do with Jesus.

Who is, and remains, a Jew.

Why do you make so many assumptions without any foundation in facts?

Here's your "early church beliefs", as espoused by the renounced heretic, Origen:

Origen of Alexandria (185-254) — He was responsible for much Anti-Semitism, all of which was based on his assertion that the Jews were responsible for killing Jesus. In one of his treatises he wrote:

We say with confidence that they [the Jews] will never be restored to their former condition. For they committed a crime of the most unhallowed kind, in conspiring against the Savior of the human race… It accordingly behoved that city where Jesus underwent these sufferings to perish utterly, and the Jewish nation to be overthrown, and the invitation of happiness offered them by God to pass to others — the Christians…

Jesus isn't a Talmudic Pharisee who practices Kabbalah.

Idolatry.

And of course the evidence to support this accusation is plentiful:

The Council of Nicea (325 AD) — The first ecumenical council of the Church. It was held in what is modern day Turkey, and it was convened and presided over by Emperor Constantine. This is the historic Council that settled the Christological issue of the nature of the Son of God and his relationship to God the Father. Regarding the Jews, the Council changed the celebration of the Resurrection from the Jewish Feast of First Fruits to Easter in an attempt to disassociate it from Jewish feasts. The Council stated:

For it is unbecoming beyond measure that on this holiest of festivals we should follow the customs of the Jews. Henceforth let us have nothing in common with this odious people…

In addition to calling them “odious people,” the Council also referred to the Jews as “polluted wretches,” “a most hostile rabble,” and “parricides.

Does that sound, to a reasonable person, like people who worship the Jewish Messiah, and read the Jewish scriptures? While trying to follow the Jewish law?

You make no sense, as usual.

>the Council changed the celebration of the Resurrection from the Jewish Feast of First Fruits to Easter

This is part of the paganization of the Catholic church, following its Babylonian roots and declaring Easter/Ishtar to be the celebration of the spring equinox.

I'm asking you for a fact.

What is your denominational affiliation?

Yeah, Origen supported supercessionism, along with every Church Father, and everyone else until the 18th century.

Do you reject the Nicean Creed?

You seem to worship Jews, not Jesus.

And you're a judaizer.

You're presuming a fact. And your presumption is wrong, and your appeal to groupthink the sign of an inferior mind.

Catholic church fathers. i.e., the sons of hell.

Only in the manner in which the word "catholic" changed from "universal" to "Roman catholic", and then I reject it utterly.

The massive virulent strain of anti-semetism that ran through the soon to be papists is also anathema and antichristian.

Jesus is a Jew. I worship Jesus as God.

I never once told anyone to become a Jew, or to practice Judaism.

You're really in that low double digit IQ crowd, aren't you.

Caucasus region?

I'm asking because I don't want to presume. What is the name of the church you attend? I just want to know the name of the denomination. What are you hiding?

>Catholic church fathers. i.e., the sons of hell.
So you condemn all of the Church Fathers to Hell. What about the Apostles?

>I reject it utterly.
You reject the Nicene Creed utterly?

You demand that Hebrew festivals be observed. You're a literal judaizer.

being this retarded

>hurrrr dumbass Christians
>Welcome Muslims
>Why are you cutting my throat for saying you are dumbass Muslims.

Shut the fuck up cunt. it's soyboy faggots like you who have never lived around Sunni Muslims.

ummmm no sweetie

you haven't lived around muslims if you say that.

>Gimme your wallet or I'll shoot you.

>What? I gave him a choice.

It's not yes but it has a little more historical legitimacy and ties to the past than American Protestantism/evangelicism. That's my point: nothing to connect American evangelicals to the past leading them to take a distorted view of the future to tie themselves to.

That reminds me of another insane thing. There was a poll Pew did recently (like within the last few weeks) and something like 82% of Evangelicals believe that God gave Israel to the Jews. It's obviously higher among white Evangelicals but even black Evangelicals were at like 51 or 52%. Meanwhile Jews (American Jews anyway) were something like 40% a that belief.

Evangelicals (because of their obsession with the Rapture) care way more about Israel than even American Jews and given that they're the most reliable Republican voter base explains a lot more about Republican pandering to Israel shit than MUH EVIL KIKE CABAL.

The heresy of Zionism spread in American because of the Scofield Reference Bible. Guess who bankrolled that. American Protestants were deliberately turned into Golems by Jewish Zionists.

Its a crab in the bucket mentality that 85% of Americans hold. They hate themselves and want everyone else to wallow in their standard of existence.

A big problem is that most european Christians are just not invested into Christianity. They are closing their hearts off to God. They are trying to maintain favor with their secular society by degrading Christianity.