Are today's Turks just Greeks who converted to Islam?

Are today's Turks just Greeks who converted to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226479-Turkish-GEDmatch-results-(Central-Anatolian)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There weren't that much Greeks in Anatolia, and after the Muslim conquest, they remained, until the rise of modern Turkish nationalism and WWI aftermath.

Most inhabitants were ruled by Greeks too.

It's more likely that they aren't Turkic or Greek, but Anatolians who adopted the culture of their subjugators.

who would win?

Turkohellenic state when?

The Anglo.

Anatolians went extinct.
I love how you retards always say "LE ANATOLIANS" but they literally went extinct years ago.
Ancient Anatolian myth is my favorite meme among other memes.

Also don't forget to stick this up your ass

Forgot to post this
>WE WUZ ANTOLINZ BRUHHH

Is there any other group of people who get as triggered by a single word as much as the Turk and the mention of "anatolians"

Modern day Kurds are nothing like BLACK GREEKS you can see the difference the modern day "Torkish" Ottomutt is mongoloid turned KARA BOĞA by BLACK GREEK genes. The only real and faithful successors to the Ottoman (real roman) Empire are GREEKS (africans) ΟΥΛΆΝ

>get proven wrong
>ur triggered
gg subhuman amerimutt. now fuck off from my website.

I'm not trying to argue mate, just laughing at the baffling nature of the Turkish race.

Haven't i told you to fuck off, mutt?

>u wuz anatolian

>Americunt mutt shitblood
LMAO your pentagon literally has ANALBANIAN members called the Bayraktari brothers. You put your civilization (blackgrek invention) to shame

its this one autist t*rk who uses mostly one (occasionally 2-3) evidence.

Dictionary definition of cherry picking evidence to fit your beliefs.

>S-Stop replying
u mad?

Kek. No. The Turks I've seen look more like shit than like Greeks.

>y-you're cherrypicking evidence
>be ancient anatolianist
>don't even post evidence
>get mad when i wreck your shit.

Cry Byzaboo cry
Not only your meme Empire was destroyed, but also your meme ethnicity. Even Western Turks have more Turkmen Seljuk heritage than "Greek" heritage lmao

ΟΥΛΆΝ cumskin dicklet, before hordes of african brothers are sent to bum your daughters

I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong, but I have seen your posts a lot. I literally have no stake in argumetn not a t""*""rk not a k""*""rd or anatolian or armenian or gr*ek whatever.

Even if you are right your approach to the problem is wrong. You should be looking at a wide array of studies but sadly ancient genome studies don't have enough samples, so you ignore this problem, problem of having too few samples and come up to conclusions that will fit your ideology.

I never understood peopel who are obsessed with race and genes etc but thats another subject. Anyways not that what I say here will stop you from asberging out so just keep on doing whatever you like to do.

but don't be surprised when peopel point out the faults in your argument

>peopel
damn and its twice, I should go to bed, 06 am here

>Even if you are right your approach to the problem is wrong
k
>You should be looking at a wide array of studies but sadly ancient genome studies don't have enough samples
see

Turks accusing Americans being mutts is the funniest shit ever.

There is no tribe or nation that has not gone in Anatolia and subjucated the people living there. From Hittities, to Mongols to Arabs, to Greeks and even the fucking Gauls went therer to rape and pillage lmao.

>Turks accusing Americans being mutts is the funniest shit ever.
>There is no tribe or nation that has not gone in Anatolia and subjucated the people living there. From Hittities, to Mongols to Arabs, to Greeks and even the fucking Gauls went therer to rape and pillage lmao.

Its true though, even Armenians have subjuctaed your cuck nation at some point in history.

Amerimutt mutt mongrel sperm cocktail of 60 peoples, Turkey or Turks=/=Peoples that lived in Anatolia before Turks see Turkey, or the new ethnicity formed in Anatolia, was only conquered by Mongolians around 1200s

Of course you as a subhuman mutt does not know anything about history of Turkey, you're a disgusting mutt subhuman in a goblin form. you're a literal walking sperm cocktail. who the fuck are you to call anyone "mutt"?

do not know*

yes, turks triggered by "greeks", turks triggered by "romans", turks triggered by "kurds", turks triggered by "kurds" and turks triggered by "genocide"

>Romans
Romans don't trigger me unless you call Byzantines Romans.

>mfw this thread was created by a Byzaboo subhuman
Have you Byzacucks no shame? Byzacucks are literal cancer.

learn to speak english you subhuman lmao , can you even form a coherent sentance?

Now go do roach stuff like fuck goats or fuck your sister or whatever you roaches do lol.

>you subhuman
>is an amerimutt
shoo before i go full Vietnam on you, sperm cocktail of 60 peoples (Do you want me to count all of them?)

also you subhuman mutts have no history, why are you even on this board?

Within 200 years white Americans btfo the biggest empire in history, went to the moon, and invented the internet and computer that even a subhuman roach like you can use. Whatever is of not in your history apart from getting btfo by a bunch of Balkanites lol.

No matter how much you hate us and obsess over us we don't spare a single thought on subhumans like you.

>white Americans

Isn't this mentioned on Survive the Jive on youtube? Yeah original turks were displaced and now turks are basically Greco-Arabs.

>Survive the Jive
who's that inbred?
youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU

>haplogroups are important
why are you white subhumans so fucking retarded?

>now turks are basically Greco-Arabs
inbred white subhuman pls. you don't even know what "original turk" is. if i wanted you to count 5 Seljuk commanders you'd not even be able to do that.
also see and now fuck off from here.

>comment section is full of inbred /poltards that i loathe
this board is infested with /poltards. guess we have to increase our anti white and mutt posting for now.

disguting subhumans

Another Byzie, inbred anglo screeching thread destroyed by me
It literally quoted a fucking /poltard on youtube LMAO. These are the "people" that i argue with on /his. These low iq subhumans on /his should bow down to me or leave my board desu.

don't insult your sultan cockroaches

there have been no anatolians since the roman empire

>WEWUZNOT

>BYZA....

>SHEIT....

You don't even look like turkic tribes anymore, actual Turkics look asian, unlike your mixed ass. muttie.

Personally speaking i do look asiatic however not all Turkics look Asian

now shoo honkey boy.

If those features are asiatic then you are reaching like no man has reached before.
Go to Khazakstan and look at the girls there.
Of course you are going to shift the conversation away once more but whatever. It saddens me that Turks seem to just want to absorb he best qualities of all the people they have absorbed and diss the Asian ones.
>honkey boy
I am Indian ie way more Asiatic than you.

Yes

>turkmen
>mixed with iranic nomad
What about pure turkic kyrgyz?

We
Descended
From
Turkmens
you retarded idiot
Turkics have their own subgroups

see Why are you retard posting that picture without knowing what it actually means? Are you some kind of a Greek subhuman?

So that mean that your ancestors are already mixed, nice

>So that mean that your ancestors are already mixed
yes

Do people unironically think Turkic Seljuks were 100% Asian people from Central Mongolia lmao they were more or less like us but they were more Iranic and Mongoloid however their genetic contribution is strong enough to distance ourselves from Greeco-Armenian subhumans

Ok, so why turks say that they are 100% turkic if they agree that their ancerstors are already mixed?

There are a lot of retarded people on the internet. Not all Turks say the same thing
Looks like Yusuf Halaçoğlu although the Turkic guy in your pic is a Kipchak.

Ok, have a good day sir

Arent Turks actually central asian Caucasoids that migrated into the middle east one thousand years ago?

yes. south-western central asians to be precise. They migrated to Anatolia mostly and Azerbaijan to some extent (migration from Anatolia to Azerbaijan was more common than Turkmenistan to Azerbaijan). And the newcomers obviously mixed with the locals

>central asian Caucasoids
Original Turk(ic)s are mongoloids
The wannabe turks are caucasoids

The mental gymnastics Turks employ to try and prove they are not Greek/Slav/Albanian/Arab is astonishing, like yeah we mixed with Persians but we sure raped those balkan faggots h-haha everything in those areas is ours.

>get btfo by actual genetics
>"MENTAL GYMNASTICS REEEEEEEEEEE"

Also
>Greek
lol
>Slav
lol
>Albanian
lol
>Arab
lol

There are 2 main populations in our mix, medieval Turkmens and anatolian greeks (they're actually not Greek)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226479-Turkish-GEDmatch-results-(Central-Anatolian)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results
Now fuck outta here, der untermensch.

She's just pretty! I don't care what ethnicity she is.

>lol
Woah, amazing debate once more by a Turk.
I like how every nationality that you are supposed to hate gets a lol.
You people are fags.

Looks like average Caucasian to me. Gives me Azeri vibe for some reasons.

>average
Yeah, sure.

I just find her instagram, now I got lots of new fap material.

>anatolian greeks (they're actually not Greek)
Fuck off. Seriously. My family has been living there for 2000 years till you copy pasters decided it's time to nation build like there is no tomorrow.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results

1 87.4% Armenian ( ) + 12.6% Sardinian ( ) @ 2.29
2 85.8% Armenian_Yerevan ( ) + 14.2% Sardinian ( ) @ 3.08
3 53.7% Armenian ( ) + 46.3% Greek_Smyrna ( ) @ 3.17
4 73.1% Armenian ( ) + 26.9% Italian_Abruzzo ( ) @ 3.58
5 63.9% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 36.1% Kakheti ( ) @ 3.66
6 75.9% Armenian ( ) + 24.1% Italian_Tuscan ( ) @ 3.75
7 77.4% Armenian ( ) + 22.6% Italian_Piedmont ( ) @ 3.8
8 54.5% Armenian ( ) + 45.5% Greek_Islands ( ) @ 3.89
9 50.1% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 49.9% Armenian_Yerevan ( ) @ 3.92
10 80.5% Armenian ( ) + 19.5% Italian_Bergamo ( ) @ 3.93
11 86.4% Assyrian_Arzni ( ) + 13.6% Sardinian ( ) @ 4.05
12 67% Armenian ( ) + 33% Sicilian_East ( ) @ 4.09
13 69.9% Greek_Smyrna ( ) + 30.1% Georgian ( ) @ 4.12
14 90.3% Armenian ( ) + 9.7% Basque_Spanish ( ) @ 4.2
15 90.5% Armenian ( ) + 9.5% Basque_French ( ) @ 4.27
16 69.4% Armenian ( ) + 30.6% Sicilian_Siracusa ( ) @ 4.28
17 65.7% Armenian ( ) + 34.3% Sicilian_Center ( ) @ 4.31
18 68.6% Armenian ( ) + 31.4% French_Jew ( ) @ 4.32
19 83.5% Armenian ( ) + 16.5% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) @ 4.32
You're literally and unironically assimilated Armenian/Anatolian you hellenized cuck

The other way around

help bros, these are photos of my GREEK relatives from the 70s, are they actually greek or is there turkish blood in there? I need to know if my life is a lie

Memes aside, most self-identified white Americans actually, you know, look white. America may have a lot of minorities but there hasn't been that much mixing (of Europeans with non-Europeans, anyway).

Turks just don't look white in the American sense, which is how almost everyone on here uses the term. They look like Turks. I don't even say that as a bad thing, but it makes the Amerimutt shitposting kind of rich coming from Turkposters.

they look like anatolian greeks aka hellenized cucks

Anatolian Greeks are the lowest form of Greeks

>most self-identified white Americans actually, you know, look white

fuck :(

They look like Terroni