Up over 900% in one week

up over 900% in one week

how is that link 3% loss for the week feeling stupid fuckstard?

price is currently .00100953 up from .0003 a few days ago

Holy shit. Should I max out my credit card for this? I'm so tempted.

You're kidding right?
You want to max out a credit card on a coin that just shot up 900%. Think about that for a sec

you don't have your money in mona and are missing out on an easy 2x. what is your problem? this dogecoin clone is MOONING get the fuck i

get in dude it's going straight to .002 by 6am

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

are u new?

it's in the middle of a PUMP the whales are still buying have you seen the price? it's on fucking fire right now. easy 2x-4x in the next few hours

Whats to say its not going to go up another 900%?

literally every coin that did this in the past year

A new generation of monamarines

just broke .001029. GET IN NOW actually just broke .00103 GET IN NOW MOON MEN OR STAY ON EARTH FOREVER IN LINKLAND

Enjoy the dump.

Might sound like fomo, but
>jap coin
>meme jap coin
Nah.

buy high sell low bruh

Japan will get bored of this in less than 24 hours.

>up over 900% in one week
>how is that link 3% loss for the week feeling stupid fuckstard?

Maybe I'm a retard who will never get my lambo but I don't feel bad for not speculating on a shitcoin and putting my dosh into one that seems to have practical applications in the future instead, even if it will take longer to pay off.

it's going to hit .002 in less than 24 hours and that's when i'm exiting so i'm fine with that

>practical appliaction

are you fucking serious? everycoin is a scam. etheruem was only succsesful bc it enables other ppl to make pump and dump scam coins easily. non of the new coins have changed the way finance works or mode significant improvements to bitcoin

I don't hold any link but still agree with you

7 posts by op

nuff said

>none of the new coins have made significant improvements to bitcoin
is this a joke?

reminder that OP is juiced up on stimulants and sleep deprived as fuck.
OP don't you know sleep deprivation causes a buildup of neurotoxins on top of adderall already being neurotoxic? I hope you can enjoy your gains that you will ride all the way back to 100 yen when your brain ends up like pic related.

No volume. Manipulation. Pathetic.

japs are moving onto pepecash
shows over

if your not daytrading mona right now ur a fucking downsyndrom kid

aaand it's back down to 0.00095 and dropping. thanks for making me lose 0.1 btc moron.

he didn't force you to buy the ATH

Yeah, you gotta be a real fucking retard to invest into a good project that's showing healthy growth instead of praying on a random pnd

>healthy growth

T. Low reading comprehension brainlet

Bump

oh it was listed on bitflyer that means its going up forever and never correcting

T. Low reading comprehension brainlet