"money wont flow back to alts"

dont be a retard.

if you hold solid alts you are going to make it in 12 days. if you hold junk you are going to hold the new sia and digibytes.

good luck.

Is chainlink a solid alt?

The volume will tell you a lot. Link is for real

Yes

it depends if that russian goober really holds some patents and how deep the swift partnership is.

an oracle isnt something too special so its a semi gamble but it been holding okay right now so we will see.

Soon.

watch it get on a proper exchange
watch the fucking chaos
watch the green wojacks

watch the tears

That bag is mildly disturbing for a 20-something male to own. Think imma sell my ETH

>implying Vitalik comes from a planet concerned with the social mores human gender or age

but with the many millions he's made off some 0's and 1's he could easily get a stylist to pick him out some clothes/haircut/skincare/bags/suits that might actually impress someone rather than depress.

I've been holding eth during the dip, should I keep holding it for metropolis or buy up something cheap?

If BTC drops a little more I would hold that over ETH

Hodl WTC or put it into Omg/Ark? I fell those are safer.All the good news for October has been nullified. I expected the run up for BTC to be closer to the 25th

All in on Ark. See you on the moon

>implying he doesnt have style

>so russian
>so money
>so skelly
i'm gonna have to buy more ETH

it doesnt really matter what you buy now everything will double or triple by the next months

why do these fuckers even show themselves ... guy looks like a human carcass with piercing dead eyes ... makes me wanna kill it

if money skeleton got Veeky Forums he'd be a genius slav Chad.

Solid alts:

OMG
Chainlink
0x
Eth

Shit:
Everything else

OMG has always been my target but im waiting for the low 13k, I guess that wont be reached now.

the only non top 15 coins I have right now are dnt and Civic
are they shit?

what is vitaliks gender pronoun?

If Feenix hits an exchange within 20 days then it will ride the uptrend with all the other alts; free money

qtum

eth

I'm holding XVG, BAT and LINK. Will i make it?

I'd sell XVG for a better alt.

When OP says 'solid alts,' he probably means things like BAT, LINK, STEEM,LTC