DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF

If anyone's still bummed about missing the last few moon missions, your glistening shuttle has arrived.

Cindicator tokens are being sold below ico price, and also 30% below their current coinmarketcap valuation. Their price is being held down because they don't have an official listing at etherdelta Apparently the devs are being weird and complaining to exchanges.

This is a 5-10x type thing so don't blow it.

So no one accuses me of stealing their links, go to etherdelta. Copy paste the Cindicator contact address after etherdelta.com like so:

/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

Or the fearless can just go to

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cindicator smart contract address for validation:

etherscan.io/address/0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa

fyi ICO price is actually 0.01. So CND tokens are about 2X ICO price at the moment (etherdelta)

>bought at 000078
>already bag holding

JUST

WHY IS THE PRICE DROPPING ON ETHERDELTA I BOUGHT IN AT 000065

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Im extremely new to this and I must be really dumb. Im trying to buy 1700-2k cnd on etherdelta. I deposited .092 eth using metamask and every time I put a buy order in nothing happens, i've tried setting the gas to 30 and it still won't process.

yeah it's a fake listing on etherdelta. you're just sending some guy your private keys

It looks right to me.

I can verify that this one lets you exchange actual Cindicator tokens

it is even listed on CMC

Why does it keep tanking? Im hodling but fucking hell i think we got Veeky Forumsed here

Nah, wait for bigger exchanges

maybe if the devs weren't such fags, we'd be on binance by now.

WE ARE THE CINDIMARINES

dont
DONT say that. EVER
This is the first step to becoming a marine

They said that about sigt

To be fair you literally can't get this anywhere right now except from an unlisted ED link so I think the bigger exchange argument applies here

WTF?! Why would anyone in their right mind would wait for bigger exchanges when you can buy that stuff RIGHT NOW for pennies on the dollar?! When it hits bigger exchanges it would go up and you will be able to sell with profits and then buy in the dips again .
By the way - use their product. The app is good. Spread their product as well - tell friends about how they can make predictions and will eventually win money or learn something about trading/crypto, etc .

We are the cindimarines fuck sake

Well...even signatum made me profit, because I bought low and sold decently high...In most cases the golden rule is: buying low and early is pretty much a guarantee in at least some profit.

Isn't this a great arbitrage opportunity to buy it cheap on ED and sell it on hitbtc for the exorbitant price they have for their CND/BTC pair?

those are ious trading. can't deposit cnd there yet, if ever.

oh ok, I've never heard of anything like that on an exchange before, that's interesting.

Yeah, most definitely not below ICO price but still a helluva deal.

If you can read between the lines, what the devs are actually saying is this bitch is ONLY coming to a namebrand exchange.

Binance have been pestering them, and as you can still it's not on there. Think bigger. Trex, Polo etc

Well binance can list them anyways? Right? What's stopping them? I mean they listed LINK and it wasn't official. That's the beauty and curse of decentralized world of currency :) Nobody could tell you shit, because it's self-regulating, so fuck you if you don't agree with me. It's a bit like anarchy and economics blended together :D

bought at 000064...

Why the sudden, abrupt drop in volume? I was going to buy this yesterday, fortunately I was too tired and just went to bed.

Big things are coming our way! Better buy some CND!

>Cjeers
wtf is this shit fucking scam reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cjeers is CND secret code for money. Oh shit, I spilled the beans.... don't tell anyone

>dub confirmed

shit I should sell my 140k cnd

noooooo... b-but binance

Answer my question you retards

The flippers and dumpers left the building yesterday.

Are these Cindicator Admin C***S for real; just list on Binance already, what are they wating for?

But the drop is 100% vertical, mechanical. What did I miss?

LIST THE FUCKER ALREADY, should be trading at 0.10 a coin

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THESE ARE MY FINAL BAGS

If they take any longer they'll be deciding between Yo Bit and Trade Satoshi

We are all gonna make it!

WHY ARE THERE COINS FROM THE DEV WALLET GETTING SENT TO THE ETHERDELTA CONTRACT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fafejaewbfejbfljuiwfeswhfewpfbejfnejfewklifejf Make it stop mummy

Ahhhh I see what you mean now. CMC is still outdated. The volume is much lower than what is published on there since CND is listed with the contract addresss (manually added) as Cindicator's team asked for it to be taken down (So it's not in the dropdown menu on ED). Also, hitbtc's CND price is IOU. The price on ED is the actual market price for CND. Just a heads up.

ok but
ICO cap was 15 million, now we've reached 40 million. Aren't we already more than 2x the ICO price?

No, officially CND is 1.5x-2x ico price. CMC is using the average market price, which also includes hitbtc's IOU price for CND. Mercatox and ED are displaying the most accurate price. This will probably get sorted out soon.

But will it save my bloodbath losses?

you know that you're gonna make it when the whole board is tripping all over themselves so sell you their LINK, ODN or whatever shitcoin of the month is going around and one of the most promising ICOs gets barely any attentionn

so excited to look at this ED chart in a week

I hope you guys are right about this one

biz only shills coins after they have reached their ATH pump momentum. In before all the "Y NO1 TELL ME ABOUT CND AHHHHHHHHH.... I'M GONNA BE A WAGEKEK 4EVAAAAA!!!" posts.

i find that it's a complete gamble on Biz. I hope this is the coin to rocket me past wagecuck and help me btfo the Pareto Principle.

>that marketcap
Yeah nah, not gonna happen

They are marketing geniuses that's what. Pushing the market away and telling people "you can't buy this" only makes everybody want it more. And when they open the gates we are looking at 20x all the way up to $300MM market cap. Which for CND at this stage is completely reasonable.

Shut up and listen to Charlie you 40yo baby

I still like the project at least, I'd be happy with a 100% increase.

We gonna make it bro!!!

Market cap on CMC is a lie don't fall for that shit. It's more like $25-30 million. Smart ones already know this and are upping their stash very cheaply on ED as we speak. In before the actual CND pump begins.

Ironically, this is the most predictable 3× ticket

I bought 220K of these for cheap yesterday

Feeling comfy with this, LINK and ODN

Next Veeky Forums meme-coin right here

Where would the "smart ones" get this info that their marketcap is actually smaller? Nowhere that's where

OK I agree, the IOUs are stirring shit up, but the volume is very low regardless being only on ED. LINK and KNC had volume in the millions only on ED...I'm invested in this but I really hope those devs stop acting like fucking retards.

Byactually knowing how to use CMC, that's how. When you click on markets you can clearly see the discrepancy between ED/Mercatox prices and hitbtc (IOU). CMC uses price average so hitbtc's IOU is pushing the average price up.

Look at this guy. I hope I can sell him some bags, hehehe

>purple p hat
>the cheapest p hat
that pepe is a small fry

Yeah the volume is low at the moment.

ICO was 0.000035. We're sitting comfortably at >0.00005 right now on only one exchange (unofficially).

FOMOing and we didn't even start pumping yet. LMAO. May the ED sniping odds be in your favor!

Lmfao you bastards

Dead! XD

I'm legit trying my hardest, been trying for an hour, putting highest bids on on EtherDelta to fill my bags more, but I can't fucking buy any. I just can't buy any. It just won't let me, for fucks sake.

Lmao I woke up to my blockfolio at 900% +
This order fucked me up.

Increase gas price

I have, it just still shafts me, this shit is hard to get.

We are moving on ED guys! Get in, get in!

Use 30+ gas on ED.

LINK was in the same situation as CIND, trading at 2x ICO when it was only available on ED and then once it got listed on Binance it went straight to 4x. All of biz also tried to FUD the price down as low as they could to get in before exchange listings. Expect the same amount of FUD on CIND while everyone tries to pick it up for cheap on ED.

Yeah it got through, I was using 21 gas.

Great!

Keep in mind this isn't even properly listed anywhere. BUY YOU FUCKS

I will when it's somewhere other than ED.

yeah this shit is so slow, they need to figure out where to get more server space in whatever shitbox country they're hosting this site on.

fantastic way to stay poor, newcoiner.

Get it cheap while it's on ED. St

It's on the blockchain, you idiot.
How can you guys put money into something, that you don't understand?

Oy!! these are some good goyim! They just sold me another 39K CND at these prices.

I am guessing volume on this will be low because it seems like a token you want to hold onto?
Why flip a token for 3X whose sole purpose is to help you flip everything else on earth for 5x?

Alright fine, what wallet do I use for ED? MyEtherWallet?

everyone who is in anything else right now except BTC, LTC and ETH is a fucking idiot lol, this is gonna explode once it is actually tradeable on a non cancer exchange

you can create on direct on My Ether Delta top right. save the keys of course.

is the etherdelta address not loading for anyone else?

>tfw to inteligent to understand how ethrdelta works

Should I import MyEtherWallet to ED? ED had that issue with the links a week or so ago, doesn't strike me as the safest to input my private key into.

Charlie Shrem is going to shill this to a 500m market cap. And they have the products to substantiate it. I'm pretty much all in.

the ether delta source code is publicly available. No one has ever been scammed by them. And millions of eth have flowed through there.

Dose of reality here:
-ICO was never offered to anyone from US or China. Only two largest economies on planet because... reasons.
-Blog filled with cherry picked day trades proving effectiveness of their product.
-NOT below ICO price. Now available to Americans and Chinese at 1.5x ICO.
-(((Russians)))

Come buy our bags BIZ, I promise we're not a scam!

FUCK I want to go all in on this but Bitfinex has a fucking 12 hour withdrawl time if you don't have 2fa enabled for at least 5 days (only signed up 3 days ago). FUCKING FUCK I just know this shit is going to be x3 in 12 hours FUCK YOU.

>there are people right now who know about this coin and know how to use etherdelta who havent accumulated any CND

terrible FUD

lol at everyone attempting to shill this shitcoin to rid themselves of their bags. Cindicator - bringing authoritarianism to crypto

can anyone spare me some eth for gas fees? I made the mistake of transferring everything to my ED wallet without realizing u needed to leave a significant amount in your wallet because that's what takes gas fees.

So now I can't even withdraw anything :(.

Please, help meeee:

0x246ba5e06D0D28f8B4C7527AaD58BCa54A99e27f

It's not overly complicated, but it is kinda stupid.
Send ETH to ED if your balance is 0.
Before trading, you have to deposit from your ED wallet to your ED smart contract (top left, Balance).