Hi Veeky Forums, Im an early ETH buyer...

Hi Veeky Forums, Im an early ETH buyer. Show me a coin with a revolutionary concept that blows me away like ethereum did, and it will get pumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/moeda-loyalty-points/
moeda.in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Espers on Yobit, sir.

Funfair, assholes love to gamble so why not enable them and take their money?

metal

VOISE, I aim's to decentralize the music industry. Which most artists agree is the worst part of the music industry. One to One transactions paying the artist directly through the upcoming application on the 18th. It offers both fiat and crypto as well to the artists.

Also Firstblood for the same reason. Assholes love to gamble and watch people shoot each other so why not enable them and take their money?

>the upcoming application on the 18th
there's no application on the 18th btw

Going to have to call you a liar.

Doesn't that make it the 19th? OHHHHH SHIII :P

Depends on your time zone.

Metaverse no questions asked. It's going to be the next Antshares. Anyone who disagrees with me please state the reasons why.

OHHHHHH SHIIII fair point.

why do you need a chinese substitute for ethereum when there is already ethereum?

Chainlink. Greatly expands the capabilities of smart contracts to be actually usable in real world applications.

Don't even bother looking at that music coin. Shitcoins that "aim to decentralise x industry" 9 times out of 10 don't actually have any players from that industry backing them, let alone any influential players. They never actually get used for what they intended, and they eventually die.

Chainlink? Chainlink has SWIFT for one.

>shill containment threads
you're doing gods work son

SALT

Unironically Firstblood.

They are the first ones to have the platform for esports. It will be huge

It's Metaverse.

>Larger team than NEO
>CEO is one of NEO's cofounders
>Larger team fits in with their mission to build decentralized applications for clients who might lack technical knowledge, which will grow the platform faster than the competition
>Focus on digital identity will make it more likely for them to foster partnerships with the Chinese government
>Also allows users to digitize assets like gold and artwork
>70 million market cap
>Focused on getting listed on international exchanges - Korea, Dubai, etc. They've identified more ignored spaces in this market and are shooting for it.
>Overall, it's a holistic blockchain solution, offering any company everything they need to enter the crypto/blockchain space.

Hmmm maybe i should get into this

Chainlink. Especially if you thought ETH was revolutionary. This is the missing link to make smart contracts great.

What coin is that?

Hell yeah. This first movers are gonna win. I'm into 1ST and looking for shift before I dive in heavily.

Byteball. First working DAG coin, with very novel consensus design.

No PoW, no PoS.

Scales to infinity, the more transactions, higher throughput.

ITT: bagholders.

HST - blockchain based voting will be YUGE

Haha, someone else found it. Didnt expect it to be on here for a while. Wont be too big a pump but its guaranteed gains while its this under the radar.

Only valid answer ITT, but damn those bags are heavy.

DAGs are promising, but it's dubious whether that potential can be realised by a lone wolf developer with no marketing chops - or by a team of hysteric potheads. Seems more likely a new DAG will pop up one day.

Neo, without question. Like Ether, it has a structure that allows it to be more than just currency, but Ether requires you to code in its language whereas Neo allows you to code in many, many languages. Wait till the chinks really start pushing this coin.

Komodo

ETP/OMG

/thread

IOTA

- still in very early Phase
- no fees (easy wallet trading)
- the bigger it grows the better it gets (the opposit of blockchain)
- they keep contact to big companies like Bosch
- the price dropped hard so you can buy to hold and to resell/trade a chunk

Your shilling is a huge turnoff.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/moeda-loyalty-points/

moeda.in/

people can use the app to finance projects in the emerging markets. it's a UN project

lol
"found" it. it was the VOISE of biz two months back. it was at ICO stages.

stfu newfag

check out IOTA if you're interested in DAG

Banco unironically. YouTube of crypyicurrencies. Will be used by independent economies in Te future wic no one as paid attention.

Byteball, heavy bags due to bitcoin maximalists joining in from 0.15 yo 0.34 for the "free money", only to get shit on by Iconomi.

It went from 0.02 to 0.15 on its own.

Most fair, equal opportunity distribution scheme, now is best time to get in before the whales start pumping it in january like theh pump iota and chainlink here.

>IOTA