It's Q4 and OMG is one news leak away from the pump of all pumps

something tells me the news is being timed strategically so the bitcoin drama doesn't interfere monetarily and attention wise.

Tell me abouy the skateboard

that's old news might as well be trying to create ethereum FUD by bringing up the ETC fork still

Will I make it with only 300 OMG ?

how much doge for her?

if the clif high prophecy comes true, in the future you got $100k right there /biz hombre

False marketing doesn't go well with big investors

the guy rides a skateboard and put the free apple logo sticker he got from a macbook purchase on it. Everybody else made their own stories up. Where's the official Omisego claim about anything the FUDster's claimed to be true just to bring price down cuz they felt left out?

You're right.
They've commented how they have listened carefully to the negative feedback to their skateboard hype. They've commented that's usually how their company works - they like posting random excitable shit on twitter - but they're going to make an effort on communicating better.

Their wallet's coming Q4 2017.

Request Network is going to blow OmiseBlow out of the water.

This. OMG is old news.

Request looks cool.

But Omise already processes millions of payments. It's a serious advantage that they can just plug OmiseGO into their existing payment processing network - they'll have an automatic user base.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZAHAHAZAHZAZAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking retard. omise handles 9! digits $ DAILY and once they connect it to omisego this will be a top 5 coin you deluded insect

Soon.

such an iconic pic. inventing the future internet and taking breaks at 7-11

Nothing happens this month. Thai king dead. Burial this month. Btfo

You know shit's bad when shills are so emotionally invested in their coin they behave like this... and I rode OMG up from $2 to $10

congrats there's folks that prob bragged about the same thing (buying for $2 selling for $10) when Ethereum crashed in 2016 except not so much when it hit the $400s in 2017.

Big investors aren't stupid enough to fall for 4chsn memes

Sauce

I didn't really say anything that's wrong or controversial - they do have an already established userbase, and Request doesn't.

That doesn't mean Request won't be a success, necessarily. It's just a fact they have a steeper hill to climb compared to Omise, though.