Darwin was an Englishman

mind blown

I always thought he was American, he was presented that way at my school

was anyone taught that way that he was American?

clearly african-american

I always thought he was British.

Does it matter which kind of anglo? That's like arguing over faeces in different flavours.

Degree only in Theology
Thought the human cell was "simple", and "like a bag of salt".

>the state of Veeky Forums in the year of our lord MMXVII

I know this gets said a lot, but
>american """education"""

>MERICAAAA

Didn't darwin claim that in the future the black race will be whiped off the face of the planet?

>yankee one-eighther with a sicilian grandma detected
WE
WUZ
ROMANS
AN
SHEEEIT

#maga

Brainlet.

I've always known intellectually he was English, but honestly I also think of him as an American. For whatever reason I even know he was buried in the same graveyard as Newton, who I'm fairly certain didn't live in America, but somehow that can coexist with a general sense of him as an American in my head.

Why are Americans so stupid?

You're just an idiot.

Horribly shitty education system and general lack of interest about anything outside of America, for most Americans the world ends in Britain.

I used to think Benjamin Franklin was British

Post you quoted literally says all anglos are shit

when i was 5 i thought abraham lincoln was black

>american education

Someone can know something intellectually and still carry around an inaccurate picture of it in their subconscious. To take you, for example, your parents probably knew you were autistic by the time you were 8 or so, but it wasn't until you hit your teens that they had really gotten used to thinking of you that way. Doesn't make them idiots.

>american “banter”

Are you daft..
How would he have known?

Alot of people LARP as Americans to make us look bad.
They think of the cringest dumb shit they can and just say Im American and you stupid Europeans gobble it up

You sound incredibly buttblasted

WE WUZ 19th CENTURY BRITISH SCIENTISTS 'N SHIIIEEEEETT

It'll probably happen tbqh with you.

Yeah but long after whites are gone.

I thought the same about this guy
turns out he's a strayan

>implying a three-eighths bavarian, one-eighth irish, one-eighth cherokee, one-eighth sicilian, one-eighth ashkenazi and one-eighth eggplant yankee cunt is an anglo-saxon
>implying the noble moniker of 'anglo' is a suitable word for the cancer that amerimutts have foisted on humanity