Hellenoturkism

Is it possible for a Greco-Turkish state to emerge or is it just memes?

>christian
>muslim
>both hate each other

Fuck off Subhumanreek

only if turks invade greece, annex it and make it an reality to appease them and make them feel relevant

October 30 1918 best day of my life

Mashallah

Are you kidding? 5.000.000 Greeks died for gain our freedom, against the mongoloid invaders. These dogs can go fuck themselves.

Kill yourself subhuman t*rkroach. How do you like the fact that your daughters will marry Kurds and your grandkids won't speak your subhuman """""language"""""?

>Eleftherios Venizelos on the 10th of May 1933 declared and repeated three times the following: "One day will come when we will create with Turkey an Eastern Federation".
It seems even your ethnarch supported this idea

Why can't Turks just convert to Orthodoxy and start speaking Greek? Everyone would accept them as European.

Because we see Europeans as subhumans.

And if we did that. Years later posts like this on /his would appear

>GUYS EASTERN GREEKS ARE NOT ACTUALLY GREEK THEY'RE TURKMEN IMMIGRANTS AVERAGE GREEK IS 0% MONGOLOID BUT EASTERN GREEKS ARE 15% EASTERN GREEKS ARE A MIX OF TURKICS AND ARABS WHY ARE THEY LARPING LPARALPRPALRPLARPARLAPRLPRLARPRLPRLARLPAPLRAPLRLPR

go fuck yourself

Why is that turk holding a cross flag

Because he's about to stick it up your mother's ass

Theodoros Kolokotronis, the leader of the Greek Revolution, and the father of the Greek freedom gave the real answer to you, when he was asked to make an agreement with the Turks, in 1824:

>"That can never be" Theodoros responded "We've already pledged Freedom or Death! Our King (i.e. Constantine Palaiologos) was slain, he signed no treaty!
Ever since his Guard was always at War with the Turks".

>we see Europeans as subhumans
That's just sour graping. Europe doesn't want you, so you act like they're below you. It wasn't like that hundreds of years ago when your sultans claimed to be Roman emperors and the heirs of European tradition (despite being muslim).

>It wasn't like that hundreds of years ago when your sultans claimed to be Roman emperors

Main Titles of Ottoman Sultans came from opponents of Rome. Turkics (Khan/Khagan), Iranians (Padishah aka Greatest Shah) ama Arabs (Sultan, Caliph etc)

>the heirs of European tradition
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
what's European tradition? Letting your wife fuck Black men?

They still claimed to be Romans, and we know how this anti-European attitude became mainstream in Turkey.
>Turkey tries to get a EU membership
>EU tells Turkey to fuck off
>I d-don't care, E-Europe is shit anyway!
Although being so insecure you start to LARP as niggers on the internet might be new low.

This was the typical Greek rebel's look, during the 1821-1828's Greek War of Independence. The Ottoman soldiers were dressed differently.

>They still claimed to be Romans
They claimed to be CONQUEROR of Romans. Rome was conquered by Turkmens. Every Ottoman sultan linked their heritage to Oghuz Khagan, not Romulus. There's a difference.

>MUH EU
literally not an argument besides people have always disliked EU here even before Erdogan etc.

>Although being so insecure
are you projecting
>LARP as niggers
i'd stick your keyboard up your ass for using n word

>After the fall of Constantinople in 1453 AD, Mehmed II declared himself Kayser-i Rum, literally "Caesar of Rome".
>The claim was recognized by the Orthodox Patriarch of Constantinople, but not by Roman Catholic Western Europe. Gennadios (Georgios Scholarios), a staunch enemy of the West, had been enthroned Patriarch of Constantinople with all the ceremonial attributes of Byzantium by Mehmed himself acting as Roman Emperor and in turn Gennadios recognized Mehmed as successor to the throne.
>Mehmed's claim rested with the concept that Constantinople was the seat of the Roman Empire, after the transfer of its capital to Constantinople in 330 AD and the fall of the Western Roman Empire. Mehmed also had a blood lineage to the Byzantine Imperial family; his predecessor, Sultan Orhan I had married a Byzantine princess, and Mehmed may have claimed descent from John Tzelepes Komnenos.
It wasn't even LARPing, he legit has a claim to be Roman. Shame you threw it all away and started clinging to horsefucker heritage and Arab desert cultism.

Just fuck already.

>It wasn't even LARPing, he legit has a claim to be Roman
Byzantines were not Roman.
>hame you threw it all away and started clinging to horsefucker heritage and Arab desert cultism.
One nomad's toenail worths 200000 of your peasantry, cracker.

>Byzantines were not Roman.
Yes they were.
>cracker
Stop using Amerishit words.

>Yes they were.
No they weren't. Byzantines were Greeks and had nothing to do with Romans.

The Roman=Latin rule stopped being true sometime before Julius Caesar. Emperors like Claudius explicitly mentioned that Greeks are Romans.

>The Roman=Latin rule stopped being true
lol
>Byzaboo delusions
we should have completely eradicated your kind.

>we should've eradicated your ki....

more like muslims hate christians

>Years later posts like this on /his would appear
> >GUYS EASTERN GREEKS ARE NOT ACTUALLY GREEK THEY'RE TURKMEN IMMIGRANTS AVERAGE GREEK IS 0% MONGOLOID BUT EASTERN GREEKS ARE 15% EASTERN GREEKS ARE A MIX OF TURKICS AND ARABS WHY ARE THEY LARPING LPARALPRPALRPLARPARLAPRLPRLARPRLPRLARLPAPLRAPLRLPR
The worst (or maybe funnier) part of this is that it's 100% true

They would have to resolve several conflicts like Cyprus and such for that to happen without compulsion.

God fucking damn I feel bad recognizing that autist.

I meant that he's right on the part that if turks became greek speaking christians they would be still memed with such things

Kek most kurds only speak turkish by now.

>admiring some historical people means you want to be them

This is how retarded you sound.
Also like the other user said the ottoman sultans took the roman emperor title because they conquered eastern rome and ruled over eastern romans(greeks).

>kek
i never said that
i was just pointing out the fact that certain ottoman sultans had an admiration toward greek stuff to counter turkish ignorance that greek culture was seen as hostile by the ottomans

Nobody ever said greek or antique mediterenean culture was seen as hostile by the ottomans.
The ottoman empire was the last mediterenean empire so our ancestors had to change in order to fit.

Eh, only if you take Islam out of the picture. Even without Turkish supremacism, Islam is an inherently Arabizing religion.

>Different religions
>Different languages
>Different cultures
>Different histories
>Both see the other as invaders
>Would end in civil war

Nope, I dont see it happening.

>5.000.000 Greeks died
The number of Muslims who were killed in the Balkans from 1800 to 1923 is 4 millions, but whatever.

>Why can't Turks just convert to Orthodoxy and start speaking Greek? Everyone would accept them as European.

Because:
>Orthodox Christians are the Talibans of the Christian world
>Semitic religion

Also we don't see our selves as Europeans, we see us as Huns, as people who defeated the Europeans and make them our bitches.

As a Turk;
The ancient Hellenic people deserve to be respected, but not the people who claim to be their descandent.

>Is it possible for a Greco-Turkish state to emerge

It already exists

>The number of Muslims who were killed in the Balkans from 1800 to 1923 is 4 millions, but whatever.

Thats not enough

Don't respond to bait my southern neighbor, don't respond to people who envy ALL THE GREEKS HAVE DONE

im sorry but greek and turkish uniforms were the gayest in europe during the 1800's

Except for the skirt, he looks exactly like a turk

>And if we did that. Years later posts like this on /his would appear...
and? we already know that most boards are infested with people with issues

>im sorry but greek and turkish uniforms were the gayest in europe during the 1800's

Those aren't uniforms, those are folk costumes. Pic related are. But they are aesthetic as fuck, you just have no taste

You appear to have made a crucial error

this is the view they see when they wake up every morning

>gayreek: at least I won't have to see it at night
>Türk: lit*

Pfff ff..ffff....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHFAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAH.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAAGAHSSAGAHAGAHAHAHAHHAAHHAGAGAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Apart from the pom poms there is nothing wrong with that uniform

fake Romans BTFO

>invade Balkans
>get killed

this is a bad thing how?

Killing civilians, raping CHILDREN, burning people alive ARE bad things. Otherwise stop complaining about the Ottoman rule. "BUT MUH 5 MILLION GREEEEKS"

>invade island of 800.000 residents with 100.000 army
>win while greek army doesn't aprticipate
>e are going to pwn the small island by showing our flag
>let's do the same with armenia while we are at it
Nope not compenstating for something not at all we are a secure people.
>*explodes when somebody mentions the word genocide*

>Killing civilians, raping CHILDREN, burning people alive ARE bad things.
Ok, then why did you never stop doing it? Or do you expect that the people you illegaly stole kids from are going to just go Ghandhi on your ass?
Please, stop being contrarian.

BLACKED

Why are Turks always insisting that the Cypriots don't want to unify when they always keep acting like dicks?

If only, I would like to have BLACK genes

politics

First. If you are talking about Yeniceri's, you have to know that they made up to 15% of the army, serving as guards, and elites. They were taken by families who could not pay the taxes. They've got education, payment, the best food, and lived more secure than the Turkish Sipahis and Deliler, who had to fight because they needed the money. Many families gave up their childiren by will. Unlike the others the Yeniceri never had to starve, or be a literal slave for a landlord.

2. For the Ottomans, the Balkan was important. They gave them mostly autonomy, never forced them to convert, and treated them better than the Turks in Anatolia.

See it so : Unlike the west Europeans, who wiped (nearly) out a entire race, destroyed cultures, and nations, we never did that. We wanted taxes, loyalty, but we never attacked your identity, your religion, never forced you to speak our language, or follow our culture. And if we look the number of the people killed in the Balkans from 1800 to 2000, you will see that under 500 years of Turkish rule, not nearly half that number was killed.

>Allah has kept me as a friend of this cities people until now. We have defeated the enemies of this city and taken their homeland. Thessalonians, Moreans and Macedonians had invaded here. We have taken the revenge of their villainy against us Asians despite the many eras past from their descendants.
>Mehmed the Conqueror in the ruins of Troy

>No they weren't. Byzantines were Greeks and had nothing to do with Romans.
They literally called themselves Roman and their country the Roman Empire

So? If i created a kingdom and named it Roman Shahdom would it make it Roman?

t. Faggot who doesn't have the legs for chad skirt

Who exactly do you think made the ERE?

bump

wh*Te/amerimutt/gayreek/slav(e) rapebaby subhumans stop bumping this thread

WE

Holy fuck I can't believe anyone seriously believes this absolute bullshit. Seriously blows my mind.