ChainLink makes Ripple worthless and on Ethereum no less. It bests. $10 billion marketcap. Jesus goddd sell your car...

ChainLink makes Ripple worthless and on Ethereum no less. It bests. $10 billion marketcap. Jesus goddd sell your car, your house, put everything in LINK motherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/man-sells-everything-for-bitcoin-believes-it-will-make-him-rich/
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-06/if-you-can-t-trust-people-try-a-smart-contract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont joke about that shit

cryptocoinsnews.com/man-sells-everything-for-bitcoin-believes-it-will-make-him-rich/

Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix

Chainlink:

1) A couple of retards like to spam about it on Veeky Forums

obviously didnt read the shitload of facts posted here about chainlink

reeee someone smart shut this guy down

>REEEEEE

Sorry user. Your vaporware is just that: Vaporware.

I don't have time for a proper rebuttal because I haven't met my shitpost quota tonight, but Chainlink can and will create a ton of value in a number of industries that would benefit from blockchain solutions—including banking and finance, SWIFT or no SWIFT. Period.

>fail

You tard dev can't even fire off a tweet in a MONTH. Fuck the fuck off with your vaporware shitcoin.

Yep, he's "mine"...

Pretty much

so what you're saying is that ripple is zogcoin

What I'm saying is Ripple wins.

Period.

WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL MY LINK GO

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini, Gartner all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

Gartner: (see pic)

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

>mainsteam fucking smart contracts

Which almost nobody gives a flying rats ass about, and nobody will for a decade out or better.

All the rest of your diatribe? Garbage. Ripple has verified real world use. LINK does not. Period. End of story. LINK loses. Sell your bags.

Didnt you read the report he just posted above on how much interest there is on smart contracts you fucking faggot.

Everything this guy is FUDing about ChainLink has been answered repeatedly these past few days.

Youre that kid that had to have the teacher get someone to tutor you from your class werent you?
Thats okay.. stay poor user.

>nobody gives a flying rats ass about mainstream smart contracts

Read the rest of my post lol.
You DO know who WEF, Capgemini, SWIFT, and Gartner are, right user?
And that's just a handful of examples that I picked because they specifically mention Smartcontract/Chainlink BY NAME in addition to talking about the importance of smart contracts.

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini, Gartner all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

Gartner: (see pic)

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

Tell me one financial institution that gives a flying fuck about "smart contracts". Just one.

Because you see, retards, a contract is a contract. Period. Financial institutions engage in contracts all the time. If they don't honor the contract they get sued. It's that simple. What in the actual FUCK do they need a "smart" contract for in this day and age?

Oh that's right, they don't. They've played this game longer than you've been alive.

there its posted again faggot (the same fucking thing). read it this time.

>Tell me one financial institution that gives a flying fuck about "smart contracts". Just one.

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-06/if-you-can-t-trust-people-try-a-smart-contract

k

SWIFT. Are you fucking dumb or something?

Stay poor boomer.
>or nice larp.

btw Companies saving on lawyer fees. hmmm.

>Tell me one financial institution that gives a flying fuck about "smart contracts". Just one.
WEF, Capgemini, SWIFT, Gartner.
And these specific ones not only have a huge interest in smart contracts, but they mention Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name.

Which would be the product for you boomers who need help.

>If you can't trust people, try a smart contract

I SAID FINANCIAL INSTITUTION YOU UNBELIEVABLE FUCKING MORON.

You can't fucking do it, can you? How fucking stupid are you linktards?

Get this through your thick ass fucking skulls: FI's deal with money. LOTS of money. They've explored every avenue, every loophole, every vague bullshit term in the past 100+ years of their existence. They KNOW how to write a contract so nobody get's a one-over on them. They don't need "smart contracts" any more than they need a fucking hole in their head. They have literal armies of lawyers overseeing every significant financial transaction. You fucking tools. IT'S ALL HYPE.

>fire all those lawyers save on millions on costs

?

totally ignored the other answers. nice, im out. stay poor fag.

All of crypto is pretty much hype.

>implying FI's will forego lawyers

Honest to Christ you have to be the absolute dumbest twat I've ever run into on Veeky Forums. I shit you not. Do you even hear yourself? Banks not having lawyers? Are you fucking delusional??

guess he forgot banks want to make LOTS of money and that means savings LOTS of it where they can

Just like how accounting technologies haven't made half the profession obsolete :^)

You honestly think that "smart contracts" will eliminate lawyers? How fucking dumb are you?

Show me a bank that doesn't have a lawyer. I fucking dare you.

Damn if you put this much effort into the real world, you wouldn't be on a Indonesian Dog Grooming board posting Pink Wojacks because your net worth of 400 dollars dropped a couple percentages cause you bought shit coins.

>eliminate
no.
>reduce number of
probably.

We are reaching levels of delusions only digimarines and neomarines previously attained.

notice how his argument is its not done that way so it never will be. if u had that attitude wed be in the cave man times

yeah, this is correct

it will also make new jobs (CS + Law)

>digibyte
Overhyped shitcoin, no new features except speed

>NEO
got fucked by heavy handed regulation by an authoritarian regime.

I know you're probably just trolling/fudding, but it's a shitty comparison. This isn't an ordinary shitcoin or a copypaste smartcontract platform. This is the missing link that could lead to mass adoption of blockchain technology. If you believe in crypto it would be insane to pass up on LINK.

smart contracts are self enforcing, and financial institutions spend a boatload on legal costs since contracts can be difficult to enforce. they dont like paying lawyers.

you are a brainlet.

Ripple is already too big to fail. ChainLink has not a single chance, as no bank would decide today against Ripple if they have already implemented it. They are working in long distance periods and not making quick decisions like Veeky Forums Retards who like to chill autistic coins like Link.

>too big to fail

>a company that is no crucial attachment to any part of the financial industry

?

And they call LINKies deluded...

Reminder that LINK is entirely outside of the feud between SWIFT and Ripple.

LINK can perfectly coexist with either, both, or neither.

This. Ripple and SWIFT can go kill each other for all I care. Confido, Factom, and Request Network will use LINK.

Confido and Factom already confirmed.

Chainlink will be an international standard

You know, it actually feels so fucking good. The dude spreading FUD in this thread 100% has LINK and is just fucking around. I get it, it's fun riling people up cuz why the fuck not. However, you just know, there's at least one, one motherfucker out there spouting off bullshit, and he believes in it wholeheartedly. He literally thinks that LINK is some useless shit like fucking DGB or whatever. That's the motherfucker that will miss out on this ride. It feels so fucking amazing imagining how he will be feeling when this shit takes off.