Request ICO on EXchange?

Hey guys when does request hit the exchanges? I missed out on ICO KYC and am keen to buy tokens before it hits exchange. If anyone wants to sell verified wallet with 6+ eth I will buy for 10eth. More then 1.5X gains without the risk of hitting exchanges. Let me know if your keen pinklattice at gmail

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@schwmm/how-to-trade-any-erc20-token-on-etherdelta
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no burger no chinks, it will moon alright

>Hey guys when does request hit the exchanges?
20th

Don't buy this shit. Wait till it will go below 50% ico

>p-please don't buy
>t. ameritard

Hi there user. I can sell you 2 whitelisted addresses contact me [email protected] if intrested cheers

Hahahah burguer mad. This thing is going to eclipse Omise. YCombi will catapult this to mars

ECash on etherdetla.

Why havent you bought this yet?
Low market cap. No ICO, tokens distributed to the lucky few via AirDrop

Strong team and potential. 400% up today then back in dip at 200%. Get in before it mooons.

Which exchange will this be on?
I missed the whitelist...... damn

Scam! If you haven't participated yet you cannot use them today

First one as always Etherdelta. Tradeable from 20/10. I also wrote a guide how to trade tokens which are not yet listed:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@schwmm/how-to-trade-any-erc20-token-on-etherdelta

How much per token? What is ICO price?

0.0002 eth

Are you not able to still buy in to the ICO? it says there's 16 more hours left and it hasn't reached its cap

No, it's for whitelisted KYC people only with everyone being entitled to a personal cap every 24h. That's why it doesn't sell out immediately.
They do this to cut the bullshit with selling out in 3 blocks and shit like that

so all the shilling that's been going on here is simply to boost all the kyc peoples moon mission? Damn bought ETH for nothing.

Someone is giving away his allocation for free in the other thread
I hope i helped you OP.

Well, see it as you like to but I bought LINK on ED because I missed the ICO for x2 the ICO price. Still got a x2.5 out of it.
And if you do a bit of research on Request you will know that this one will blow up like crazy once it's on Binance.
But yes you are right, so far all the shills have a KYC whitelist

just buy it on ed next friday

don't fall for this scam

Scam.
You can't change the ETH address which is whitelisted so you would need to trust the guy to not drain all your funds as he holds the private key

kek would not sell 6 eth worth of req for 10 eth now. This is one of the few 10x's left in crypto, just watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

>If anyone wants to sell verified wallet with 6+ eth I will buy for 10eth

That is exactly what OP was asking/looking for.

yeah, you're helping him get scammed. we are trying to tell him it's not a good idea to buy verified accounts because the eth address is linked to the account.

salty burgers! get your salty burgers here!