Gas was an extremely low cause of death in WW1

>gas was an extremely low cause of death in WW1
>gas killed a trillion untermensch in the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/02/john-balls-air-photo-evidence-on.html
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/see-no-evil/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Un-ironically saying “untermensch“
>”Haha I’ll just inflate the death count whoops looks like I win.”
>Emoji poster
You have to go back.

>untermensch

yeah?

cos lets not forget about the 6 trillion disabled and other "untermensch" the evil nazis killed you bigot

Get this one:
>camp documents say they need to reduce loss of life
>they wonder what's killing the jews
>oh shit it's typhus
>order bug killing spray to spare them misery
>grant them Haavara Agreement so you can return them to their land via zionism
>oh shit it's time to boogie! The war has to be fought first to safely get them there
>Oh no we lost
>wait what are those rats saying about us??

>Stabbed in the back part 2: the ride never ends

Kikes didn't have gas masks
WW1 soldiers weren't locked in rooms

emoji posters have mental illness

>WW1 soldiers weren't locked in rooms

With wooden unsealed doors whose chimney stacks were placed after the war given US and RAF reconnaissance imint

>Burgers wake up
>Number of holocaust threads is amplified by 500%
hmmm

>waking up at 10am or 1pm

yuropoor calculations

>camp documents say they need to reduce loss of life
Labor force. People who were gassed were unable to work. You know, this is the official narrative.
>they wonder what's killing the jews
Source?
>grant them Haavara Agreement so you can return them to their land via zionism
>Under the agreement, Jews emigrating from Germany could use their assets to purchase German-manufactured goods for export, thus salvaging their personal assets during emigration. The agreement provided a substantial export market for German factories in British-ruled Palestine. Between November, 1933, and December 31, 1937, 77,800,000 Reichmarks, or $22,500,000, (values in 1938 currency) worth of goods were exported to Jewish businesses in Palestine under the program.
This is the important part. It was good for German economy. Also, only 60.000 Jews migrated in the span of 6 years. There were 3 million Jews in Poland alone.

>he's a wageslave
Lmfao fucking end yourself.

Good Goy Hitler, created luxurious resorts for Kikes, protected them from Polish AK partisans and gave them Israel.

>implying /pol/yps aren't NEETs

>"...It was a wooden door, made of two layers of short pieces of wood arranged like parquet. Between these layers there was a single sheet of material sealing the edges of the door [3] and the rabbets of the frame were also fitted with sealing strips of felt. At about head height for an averge man this door had a round glass peephole [see Document 11].
This is how the doors looked like.

>nukebombs kill 0 in ww1
>nukebombs kill ~200000 in ww2
rmyt.exe

next question

>if the nazis were so anti-semetic and evily persecuted jews
>why were synagogues allowed in germany, and some were only burned down in 1938

Because anti-Jewish legislation wasn't immediately introduced. The Nazis still cared about the international opinion.

>Not watching a single YouTube video by Irving so he can spoon feed you every piece of evidence

>If I assume my opponent is poor I don't have to listen to them

And implying you're not need yourself.

>soldiers out in the open, who all have gas masks
>naked civilians locked in a room

I have no idea OP

His is a natsoc board. Cringe addicts out reeee

Here

>retard can’t understand time zones

>we don't hate jews, I swear
>we only razed a few synagogues

It's almost as if Zyklon B was used in small rooms packed with people who have no access to gas masks

>Amerimutt tries to sound smart
lmao

>David "I somehow lost a libel case in the UK, after someone proved I was willfully misrepresenting the holocaust" Irving

>Here
Are lies. See:
>
This is how the doors were described by Henryk Taubner. And the chimneys are of course there. You can see them on aerial photos.

What yolocaust?

>Gas allows people to stay live
>Gas killed Jews

Something smells fishy here. It's like what we were taught doesn't make sense!

>Give him a thousand page case the day before
>What do you mean you didn't read it?!

You have to be a yidd to think it was fair. And he was in trouble for revision. Not even denial

There are two sets of photos,the kind you're referring to were the altered kind. Complete with water marks

Are you guys new? You doesn't sound like our "old" holocaust deniers. Except that one retard posting about Jewish Bund in every thread.

Holy shit who’s paying you assclowns? Are you salty Scruffy swept your other shitfest into the gutter where it belongs? Mods come nuke this trash too, keep /pol/ in /pol/.

you could then well say that everyone in this current country is Islamophobic because a few mosques were firebombed

>Unprepared for the libel case he started?
>Judges ruling: "Irving has for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence; that for the same reasons he has portrayed Hitler in an unwarrantedly favourable light, principally in relation to his attitude towards and responsibility for the treatment of the Jews; that he is an active Holocaust denier;"

What am I referring to?

>altered
Oh boy, let me guess, you've read retarded analysis by Ball. Here is a guy debunking all his nonsense:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/02/john-balls-air-photo-evidence-on.html
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/see-no-evil/

>Irving
pseudo historian who tried to claim 300,000 people died at Dresden

>300,000 people died at Dresden

If only it were that many.

no because arsonists are hunted down by top detectives and severely punished

>he thinks the doors there now are the original doors
>he thinks WW1 soldiers were locked into their trenches

We need the final solution to the stormfag question.

>gas in the open dissipates
>gas in chambers is trapped

You fucking people are so fucking stupid.

holocaust denial threads have been getting fucked up recently to the point where stormfags are afraid to even make them anymore, since they know all that will happen is they will get exposed as retarded liars. They are desperate and think they can someone stop this by trying to trick history nerds into believing their shitty public school education/internet conspiracy theory.

Everyday I am sad that my worries about immigration and Islam are discredited because I am lumped in with the people who make these threads.

Woe is me

pretty much this. Thankfully the alt-right is basically killing itself now

[citation badly needed]

misanthropy makes more sense than racism

>being anti-immigration is holocaust debate

what an uber autist you are then

no, hes saying hes anti-immigration, but because of the prolific shitposting of stormfags, people assume he is a holocaust denier when he mentions he is against immigration

You have to stress the difference of cultures of immigrants, and their unwillingness and inability to assimilate.

gently remind the goyim that muslims are the only one's who openly deny the holocaust without shivering like the soy cucks in the western world

Are you unironically citing John fucking Ball
>haha I'll give anyone who can prove it happened money
>I'm sorry the number you have dialled is not available

Learn to read

>And he was in trouble for revision. Not even denial

user you know it was IRVING who brought the case to court to begin with, right?