HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2017/10/13/product-development-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=HJzCKANmQAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow this loser didnt buy verge, aka bitcoin 7.0

Listen to me.

The only way to recoup your losses on the FAKE, SCAM Verge announcement (Dev is a known sex offender), is to buy Stratis.

Stratis, is at an all time low.

You will never see STRAT for any less than 4 US dollars in 2017 or even 2020.

Thank me later, you idiots.

good, i was getting sick to death of the shills (not on Veeky Forums, everywhere else)

muh $1 by the end of the year!!11!1 fucking hell they were starting to sound like digicucks

verge is literally the worst coin in the world. i agree with you, OP, but you took the time to make this thread about a total shitcoin, so kill yourself faggot.

lol see you when im on uranus

You're on the "Verge" of holding MAD BAGS my G

what was the chad equivalent? monero?

stratisplatform.com/2017/10/13/product-development-update/

MAJOR CHAD ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, the marketing team got ahead of themselves and hurricane Irma hit one of the devs and caused a lot of stress to him and his family. This coin is being developed on, it will be rewarding to those with patience.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK XVG I WOULD RATHER BUY DGB THAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>MUH NO PRODUCT YET
YEA HOW ABOUT NO PRODUCT EVER

PITY THE DEV AND HIS FAMILY DIDNT ALL DIE IN THE HURRICANE

verge holders on suicide watch

Verge hodle = negro
confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=HJzCKANmQAs

I hold Verge and am not stressed one second.. 1000 sats before Christmas. Screen cap this.

this is just like when pivx fell from $2 to $1, that time i fell for your stupid fud. this time i will come out winning in the long run. i have half my life saving in verge that i bought for 120 sats. screencap this post and post it on new years eve and we will see who is the sad bagholder by then.

holy shit you put half of your life savings in the shittiest of the shitcoins? are you fucking serious mate LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy fuck man
if you can sell those for any kind of profit you better do it cause that shit is fucking nasty and useless!

Stratis is dead and Verge is a memecoin that will never die.

>bought more cheap verge with inflated bitcoin

I can smell the gains boys

and i can't sell it even for 100sat now
damn it.

lol
xvg is not even worthy for the comparison to pivx, because pivx is actually good with a solid community and actual developers, not autistic faggots.