Today it will be over

>no burgers
>KYC with only a handful of people in it
>ycombinator backed (yes the same company which accelerated dropbox and coinbase into the succes they are today)
>ING backed (the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum)
>lowest of the lowest ICO footprints with an actual product, plan and trust of REPUTED backers (there are no shitty unicorn investors like cryptonigger and old money bitcoin whale funds, but fucking real life money makers and problem solvers backing the PRODUCT)
>literally zero marketing, off the grid

Easiest money I am going to make this year, if not in 2018 too. This is the one you were waiting for, for those in the whitelist, max out your allocation and everything left after that. I am not kidding you, this is the coin to exponentially grow your portfolio. The FOMO on this coin once the mainstream finds out will be fucking biblical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0
request.network/#/balance
etherscan.io/address/0x5B6b10D8088E66C105120838c197f99849cE4513
etherscan.io/address/0x8c735082f11bfd168927887601f4049b043cb98e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What COIN???

Link because request needs the oracle to function

kek bro

the fomo on this one is going to be hard

>tfw cant get into request

link and request are the two most exciting coins now

REQ REQUEST

>currently in day 2 with 25000 eth left
LMAO
holy shit you guys honestly thought this would be a good ico? it cant even sellout after 2 days.
and to think i was jelly at first for not being allowed to join.

fuck youuuuuuu

t. burger

yup im going all in on this one...99% chance we'll make it

PERSONAL HARD CAP!
DAY 2, NEW HARD CAP.
It will sell out today don't you worry

dont be cuck.
thanks,
prakesh.

lmao what are personal caps and timezones

as a burger i can't wait to buy these off etherdelta even at 5x. it can still go 3x after that.

use brain.
thanks,
prakesh.

use yobit.
thanks,
redah

Pajeet

Why you don't smell yourself you poo poo. Smell smell. Poo in loo toot toot

If this sees third day I can send send 13.4 ETH more but I dont want to. Already invested 13.4 ETH and tomorrow I will be sending 3-4 ETH. If anyone wants to join this ICO in third day can send me ETH. You need to trust me. I will take only %10 and send it back to you.

[email protected]

>telling people to trust you on the internet

I bought my whitelisted account from an Veeky Forums user. Sent him 0.3 ETH he sent email and password. Worked like charm. I believe in karma. If I rip people of I will lose something in return one way or another.

Just trying to help thats it.

You'll regret not going allin. YCombi's(AirBnB, Slack,Coinbase..) first backed Crypto Project, and ING is a partner...This shit is going to destroy Omise. 1 month and it will go 1 billion marketcap.

Why not? Just buy on Etherdelta before binance. I wasn't fast enough for Link, so bought at x2 ICO price afterwards. Still made a x2.5 on it

when is this shit hitting etherdelta?

How much eth is it/coin right now? I'll buy some when it hits ED

OP gets it.
Found this video in another thread, explains it perfectly kek
youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0

20/10 on ED.
ICO price is 0.0002 ETH.
But it has only a 35m market cap so ecpect ED prices more around 0.0005. Still room for a x5 - x10 when it hits Binance.
And no I'm not deluded. Check out the project and then check out other projects with a market cap of 350m. X10 here we come

35 million is the ICO, Ycombinator, ING and the devs have another 35 million, so the market cap will be 70 million right after ICO

sauce?

the teams tokens are locked for two years

Can't find it right now but look for it and you will find it, no ICO ever will sell all of the tokens, the team and the top contributors always get half of the tokens.

It's still low as fuck, remember that bancor raised 153 million in just 3 hours.

>the team and the top contributors always get half of the tokens.

Are u fucking retarded or just a newfag?

Team tokens are locked. Total mcap is 121k eth (presale to strategic partners included), confirmed by the slack,

66k tokens atm will 3-4 eth more if it's not sold out by tomorrow.

You must be really new here, do you really believe the ICO sells 100% of the tokens?

I bought a whitelisted account for 0.2 ETH but now i decided to not use the account.
If someone want's to fill it it has the full 13.426ETH cap left because i have invested 0 ETH so far.

@channel The 2nd day is going to start in 15min.
The new individual cap is 13.426ETH minus what you invested on the first day.
If you invested the maximum, then your cap is 6.713.
Be careful, transactions which are higher than the cap will be rejected by the contract.
Verify your cap here : request.network/#/balance

Yes please! I really want to

Hope this isn't shilled all over hackernews before I get chance to buy on ED

It must be nice to be a scammer, but you have to be smarter than that.

Nope.
Not a scammer. See the pic.

Aight so i think the safest way to do this for both of us would be a smartcontract of some kind.
Are you familiar with them?

I contributed 2x the cap. not gonna put more tomorrow.

if you want you can send me your eth and i ll return the req as soon as they are tradeable.

etherscan.io/address/0x5B6b10D8088E66C105120838c197f99849cE4513

helping out fellow biz/nessmen

*I Forgot to post the pic

What is inspect element? Give the PUBLIC address retard

This is going to start with a $50MM cap if ETH keeps rising.

Of course i will give the interested people my public address to check that it is legit before they invest.

I still have 5 eth left in my allocation. How would I sell this?

If you didn't contribute on day 1, you can't contribute on that account today.

i'll be passing it because of the weak team

DONT BE LISTENING TO THE CRYPTONIBBA

bought whitelisted acc from Veeky Forums bro actually. Didn't get scammed, whew lad. Put in 2x pers. cap so far, feeling comfy

lmao.. He said he'd pass on ChainLink aswell. Turned out to hold 35k of Link. He's so full of shit

look at this whale. etherscan.io/address/0x8c735082f11bfd168927887601f4049b043cb98e

wowowowowowowowowo

Nice find.

Holy fucking shit dude. 21 account and he sent 13.43 ETH each. 1.4 million REQ.

Bullshit

I filled multiple addresses straight on day 2

That's wrong. You just get an extra 6.713 cap on day 2 + whatever cap is left unfilled from day 1. Just checked my address to confirm.

>etherscan.io/address/0x8c735082f11bfd168927887601f4049b043cb98e
holy shit.

Contribution address can't be changed. So at least you and the original account owner will both have access to the wallet it's contributing from. Even if you aren't scamming, the risks are far too high. user take caution if you plan to trust op.

I have never used on. Which one do you purpose?

After reading the whitepaper once more i'm so fucking happy i got in the whitelist. This could be the next unicorn at the end of 2018

Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies

?

don't fall for it

Still have 3x accounts with plenty of cap available.
info AT icobroker.trade