what does Veeky Forums think of monero?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1ZrsumA.png
getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking awesome. The only privacy coin.

the network has a unique use, the actual coin i can take or leave

biz doesn't like it because it's not traded at binance

I would get some from binance if it had it, I think Snowden is wrong on this one

this I dont know why snowden would make such a mistake about Zcash over XMR. Drug users make this coin an easy hold at worst it will just sit around where its at.

my thoughts exactly

So how exactly does this work?

im thinking of buying some soon, its one of the only top coins that i believe in despite not having any

how do other privacy coins (verge, zcash, ect) compare to it?

literally magic

ring signatures

-20%.

luckily bags are light on this one.

snowden is compromised. that's why.

zcash is zogcash

it may be more popular, but zcash tech is better.

monero ring sigs are just obfuscation (good privacy)

zcash ZKsnarks are provable anonymity (perfect privacy (with tor))

likely that the better tech will win out in the end, but not guaranteed

don't let your current investment in a coin blind you to what is better tech. Look at the ZCash team, world leading cryptographers.

Also blockchain is dead, DAG's are the future. IOTA is the new bitcoin.

Good coin, horrible, horrible childish community.

Also Edward Snowden said Monero isn't private at all, while it claims to be.

i.imgur.com/1ZrsumA.png

Lets see.. buy a overpriced monero coin with outdated tech and soon they are releasing asic miners for monero that will put it at risk for a 51% attack and make it centralized. Or buy a privacy coin with up to date tech, like pivx? However pivx is overpriced and runs a bad POS that enables early investors to dump regulary. Or just maybe.. you know, you could buy the up and coming, low cap, x10-x100 potentional coin with shining new algo, anti centralized mining support and fully run on TOR network that will soon release a decentralized side chain that will make transactions 100% untracable with even hidden wallets. That coin is called VERGE. Your choice man.

this it's so obvious

Nothing is as efficient as monero in terms of privacy. And monero doesn't need a trusted setup.
Maybe read about Ring signatures, ring size, RingCT, stealth addresses, public view key, etc. Try to send a monero tx and a zk-snark tx on (note that zCash doesn't use them by default, it also has a public blockchain). snarks take a lot computational power right now.
getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/

Newbies, don't listen to this moron. XVG is complete and utter crap. Anyone who understands technology to some degree would be able to confirm that.

hmmmmmm

The only thing that missing is a private ledger and Verge would be the comfiest darknet coin.

just so you guys know its still without a doubt undervalued. dark markets are for some fucking reason just now starting to use it, assholes are still buying cocaine with poorly tumbled bitcoin.