XRP RIPPLE SWELL CONFERENCE

Another big player just entered the coin. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VG-aYXxGOW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

XLM has big ass candles coming in too.

The report was that the leaks for both will come before Monday FWIW

40 Billion Market Cap Incoming.

Enjoy the conference dump.

"Buy the rumor, sell the news" very much applies to Ripple's SWELL. Pic related.

you mean AMerican Express?

Typical fud post much like the ones I saw before the 31x run up. Just read them, smiled, and kept buying. Just like this time for the 100x runup.

When the normie moneys hits during and after the conference, people who did not buy will look in the mirror and see this.

Oh yeah. Forgot to add; Monica is a Cute.

Rekt incoming..

Back to your chainlink containment scam, please.

>Typical fud post
More like the Ripple CEO did a typical "big news coming".

Yeah, Man. Rekt so bad. Not.

I'm a Fixed Income Senior Risk Analyst for a major financial institution. ( Not Larping)

We have a Euro-Pacific Fund that has put in major bids for Ripple and Stellar Lumens.

As tempting as Bitcoin is , I would not sell this
until a couple days after the conference. (Sell some, but not all).

The news at the conference appears to be the unveiling of partnerships. There are (even better) announcements that will come days after due to the rise from the conference that will turn this into the 2nd highest Market Cap in Crypto (that could legitimately compete with the Market Cap of Bitcoin in 2018)

Have heard similar rumors (not disclosing source, idgaf if people believe or not) involving some major upcoming partnerships.

Thinking bigger than banks.

proof it

prove it

Can Confirm.

nigger you said ripple will never go below 5k sats

I said we had support at 5k, which we did.

>supply increasing
>price artificially kept high by slowly trinkling into circulating supply

Kinda like Diamonds, eh?

Theres a little dip for you if you want on.

BTC being pumped by banks?

All the volume is from US

Oops. Too slow. Just kidding.

Really shouldnt have called me that. On my! Look at the chart.

Dont sweat it Anons. Im just teaching this buffoon a little humility.

where can i see which countries the volume comes from?

>conference dump
It has already happened, thanks to BTC.
There is nothing to dump now, unless you think Ripple will be less than 1k sats.

Just playing some witcher3 till monday fck looking at charts

Reminder that Ripple is one of the smartest players in the crypto game. They are pushing for banks to use XRP as an intermediary currency with zero counterparty risk, as opposed to holding multiple foreign currencies in nostro vostro accounts. If any banks decide to do this, or even consider it for the future, watch the fuck out

The dump did indeed already happen, bur there was an user who bought 100 million coins in 20 hours to compensate for it and accumulate for when the Normie money hits post conference.

b-but user is right, it's still below 5k

what's going to happen tomorrow riddler? should I sell my eth and ltc?

And so it is. Dump wars verses buy wars. Isn't this FUN?! WHO WILL WIN?! Oh my!

If AMEX rumor is true, then I can definitely see Ripple catching up with BTC and ETH in the very near future.

I like to wet the bed

Diamonds In The Sky. Rhianna knew. Rather, The Cabal knew, and had the song written for her, to be more accurate. Digital Diamonds.

Back to your linkie containment scam, please.

Diamonds In The Sky

I know who will Win.

What's the expectation for how high XRP is supposed to rise for the conference? I'd like to see it dwarf the previous rise (~20k sat) but it doesn't seem likely that it will go anywhere near that again before EOY

30cent

riddler what's going to happen tomorrow?

Skyking will not answer Tomorrow, for there will be Sounds of Silence.

And in the Naked Light I Saw, ten thousand people maybe more.....

you think n Korea with their latest military movements is going to try and carry out an attack? warn pol please kek

There is Thorium in North Korea, and we will have it. The spice must flow. No worries. XRP/Ripple servers are hardened. The chart gyrations you just saw are those in the know positioning to help ripple maintain its price if Seoul is desyroyed. Ten EAMs just went out in a very short period of time. This confirms what my sources are telling me. Ripple will be fine, nut bitxoin could lose 40%, and many Alts 80% if we go Live. The Birds are in the air, and the Boomers are positionong as I type. Whether they get the go or stand down remains to be seen. We will know within 24 hours.

A lot of big money is waiting in the wings until Sunday afternoon. Probably when the moon mission will start if no strikes in the next 24 from either side. The Cabal can control.a lot.of things, But Donnie and Kimmie are flies in the ointment.

Assuming BTC remains roughly where it is now, that would only push the XRP price up 725 sat (~5.3k sat)

>seems low

Brilliant. Move ahead 3 spaces.

you use cabal as a satanic group... whatever. tell Satan that I want more guitar and music skills please

New ATH pre conference. That is one of the things we CAN control.

Good time to buy ripple?
Its 4600 right now,

Does anybody else think this shit phrase is reddit as fuck?

Yes.
I cringed when I read "Ha. You think I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag today?".

It's so obviously a boomer larping as a millennial.

you mean in the next 3 days? you kiddin

Would you waste the Talent given like Jo3m Morrison , Janice Joplin, Coabain, etc, etc?. user, I played Stairway to Heaven on a very good freinds guitar for him at his funeral after he blew his head off with a 357. Mid song, the door blew open and a mighty wind rushed up the isle. It hit me like a brick wall, and he was inside me. I could feel it all. It was more than I could bear. That was 18 years ago, and I havent touched a guitar since. Careful what you wish for.

make me a guitar demon i want all the skill. will serve for satan for eternity

inb4 i get the skills and loose a hand or an arm or go deaf. the sweet irony

Starting to sound like /pol/ but, given the nature of Ripple's application and their connections, I suppose it makes sense..

I'd really like to see this happen. Either way I'll be holding XRP for the foreseeable future. Curious what you think about XLM though

a musica demon i mean

>he was inside me

Tomorrow we will see riddler if your bsing or not

Ronnie James Dio never had any use for sneering fans, and niether do I. Flotsam and Jetsom. Trash. Oh (someone) wrote a song about that.

And, exactly the reaction I would expect from a group of pea brained mongrels. I seem to remember Alice calling fans that.

Lol. Edgy teenage Satanism is cute, but not what settles Colonies on the Moon and Mars. Those will be Masons

Nah bro, they're called engineers

youtube.com/watch?v=VG-aYXxGOW8

Engineers crunch unemotional numbers at the behest of Masons. Did my share of it as an Intern Pleb.

>black guy at a white party
for what purpose?

Riddler whats your favo serie

For fantasy, Gotham, of course. For something that hits the nail on the head incredibly accurately for what actually goes on, Blacklist. I havent seen many episodes, because I have little time for TV. When I do see it, it is out of the corner of my eye as I do ten other things.

Think you would like Mr robot

Well, there is a whale group trying.to.push down the price to buy cheap pre conference. The methodology is: they dump a little to start the chart down. Then, as it recovers, they dump a little more. At this point, people begin to panick sell. Then, they dump a littke more just to give it a kick in the ass down the chute. They then wait for the panick sell to subside, buy back and ride it back up well above the initial dump. Dont panick sell. Dont give them your.money. our plunge protection team has been called in to stop them.

+1

good post

its ok ETP still going hard so im good

Masons are a cancer

sure edgy teenage satanism... sure...

nice dubz, this is going to prophecy, this players are going to crash this shit coin and every ripplefag along with it. Then will go up post conference.

>Buy back in goy, this is hardly an ATH