Is it too late to jump on the bitcoin train?

Is it too late to jump on the bitcoin train?

I swear to god I've been putting it off for months now and I've almost bought some 2 weeks ago. It seems that it just keeps growing and growing and I'm just wasting my time thinking I should wait for some colossal price drop so I could just jump in.

yeah keep doing that til we hit 7k

Yes, the time to buy was 5 years ago

When are those russians banning crypto anyway?

It'll come down, but hell I FOMOd and bought like .5 yesterday. Tried to get in at 4800, but coinbase's account verification fucked me

I think 6k will be breached in the coming days and in the run to mid Nov there is a realistic chance for 7k. Do not buy altcoins until then. Thank me later.

people make most of their money off alt coins instead of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is splitting so just about all altcoins are dying atm. Wait till november.

its never too late. btc can reach 250k in 2020

Far too late

as soon as you buy it will drop to 3k and you will sell like an idiot right before it goes back up

Trade altcoins, now is a good time to get into them when they are down for the fork.

im so excited for These threads in 2020....
>should i Buy now or wait till it dips below 200k again?

Veeky Forums I made some gains because I went in at like 3.1K when the FUD from the Chinese banning bitcoin was at maximum

But because I'm a poorfag I could only do it with a couple of hundred bucks that increased in value, I wanna get out and then get in again after the next crash.

Here OP, here is an infofraphic on how to buy BTC, it relates to your situation, so it should help

There will only be 21,000,000

You suck at math op

haha that's exactly me
FUCK IT I'm doing it today
Is there any difference between wallets? What should I get?

If you're getting a reasonable amount, get a Ledger Nano hardware wallet to keep it secure. Otherwise, just use something that lets you keep your private key, I think bitcoin.org has a link to some good ones.

I've only ever used Bitcoin core wallet. I don't even have it installed on my computer, just backed up the wallet.dat in a few locations.

Is this ok?

That's called FOMO. Wait until the next dip but have your money ready to go.

Terrible advice. Just because there is an acronym for it doesn't mean it's invalid.

Just fucking by ETH

People like you will never make it in the crypto world, I bought BTC in May when it was £1.7k without any FUD because I believed bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have fungible value in the future, and now BTC is at an ATH of £4.2k.

50k coin by end of 2018

It will hit 7000 before the end of the month, then probably retrace to 4500 before going back up to 9000-10000.
Anyway, it'll be at 15000 by next year, in fact anything less than 500k a piece is cheap as fuck for what it is.

The train left the station in 2011-12. I didn't even hear about it until last year. I wish I'd bought it at 20 cents. Fuck.

I did get on the ETH train though, at $7-$10. Beyond that it's hard to tell what the next big crypto is. Best I can do is accumulate BTC, ETH, Monero, and maybe some Litecoin too.

Do you see Verge coming back up? Took a slight loss on it, decided to dump it for BTC and just hold that as it rises.