Were the Ancient Israelites literally ISIS?

Were the Ancient Israelites literally ISIS?

How do Christians/Jews defend this?

>Christians/Jews

WHY DO YOU MUTUALLY EQUATE CHRISTIANS, AND JEWS?

Christians are Jews, Schlomo.

Because they both hold the book canon?

Tu Eres Muy Frijolero. Tu Madre es la puta

>Christians are Jews...

?

>... Schlomo.

IRONIC THAT YOU CALL ME A JEW WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE DECEPTIVELY EQUATING CHRISTIANS WITH JEWS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT CHRISTIANITY.

GO AWAY.

Christians are Jews, retard. They're just lazier about it.

YOU ARE MUTUALLY CONFLATING CHRISTIANITY, AND JUDEOCHRISTIANITY.

>all prophets are Jews
>all scripture was written by Jews
>their fucking God (Jesus) is a Jew
>b-but we're not Jews I swear

Christians / Jews claim that ONLY the Israelites were given this special freedom to commit genocide, and that when they did it, it was good, because Christians / Jews have a vile and slavish pseudo-morality that simply states "god is the biggest, therefore, he gets to do whatever he wants".

>replying to a notorious retard

Why? You realize this makes you the retard, right? He has a severe mental health problem, what's your excuse?

Shut up you Mexican retard

What? I've never even been to Mexico you retarded faggot.

>>all prophets are Jews

WHICH PROPHETS? PROPHETS OF JUDAISM, AND OF JUDEOCHRISTIANITY? YES.

>>all scripture was written by Jews

WHICH SCRIPTURE? JUDAIC, AND JUDEOCHRISTIAN SCRIPTURE? YES.

>>their fucking God (Jesus) is a Jew

JESUS IS NOT EQUIVALENT WITH GOD, NOR WAS JESUS A DEITY TO ANYONE; JESUS WAS A PROPHET OF GOD.

>>b-but we're not Jews I swear

?

We all know you're a Spic, whcih is why you defend your fellow bean-boy.

>WHICH PROPHETS?
Abraham, Moses, Ezekiel, Eliah, all those kikes.
>WHICH SCRIPTURE?
Literally all of it. Both Old and New Testament have nothing but Jew authors.
>JESUS IS NOT EQUIVALENT WITH GOD
You disagree with the Bible then.
>?
Are you mentally impaired?

Literally what are you talking about? The faggot I just mocked by telling everyone about his mental illness? That's who I'm "defending"? Wow, you're as fucking stupid as he is.

>Are you mentally impaired?

YES, you fucking retard. What part of his incoherent babble and autistic screeching made you think he wasn't a fucking retard? Just filter him.

Cállate feo, estúpido, asqueroso frijolero

I don't speak Klingon.

>>WHICH PROPHETS?
>Abraham, Moses, Ezekiel, Eliah, all those kikes.

YES, AND THEY ARE PROPHETS OF JUDAISM, AND OF JUDEOCHRISTIANITY, NOT OF CHRISTIANITY.

>>WHICH SCRIPTURE?
>Literally all of it. Both Old and New Testament have nothing but Jew authors.

"OLD TESTAMENT" IS JUDEOCHRISTIAN SCRIPTURE, AND A COPY OF THE TORAH.

"NEW TESTAMENT" IS MOSTLY JUDAIZED, THEREFORE, IT CONSTITUTES JUDEOCHRISTIAN SCRIPTURE, DESPITE ITS VESTIGIAL CHRISTIAN NOTIONS.

>>JESUS IS NOT EQUIVALENT WITH GOD
>You disagree with the Bible then.

YES, AS ANY GENUINE CHRISTIAN DOES.

>>?
>Are you mentally impaired?

NO, BUT YOU SEEM TO BE.

Deja de pretender que no hablas tu lengua materna de turds. Le pides a todos que dejen a su compañero frijolero retrasado porque sabes que todas tus "personas" son tan retrasadas como él.

>mental gymnastics trying to skirt around the fact you're a kike worshipping another kike

They aren't really the same religion, in fact, in some parts, they're the opposites. Christianity is expansive and believes everyone who isn't them goes to Hell. Jews are a tribe like Native Americans who believe that everyone goes to the afterlife as long as you aren't too bad of a person. Their cultures are also way different. Jews don't even use the same calender as Christians do. New year for them starts when the seasons change in October and the year is like 5778 or so for them right now

>Christians are not Jews because they use a different calendar
wew

Again, I have no clue what you're saying you fucktarded moron. Oh wait, I just called you a fucktarded moron, well, I guess that means I'm defending YOU now too, huh? Dimwit.

You are very "ignorant", and extremely "stupid". You should "learn" before posting.

Fingir que no es un frijolero inútil es increíblemente transparente. No estás engañando a nadie

>I'll just keep posting in whatever the fuck made up language this is, that means I win!

You are literally stupider than the screeching autistic fucktard, congratulations.

the Canaanites were being punished by God for developing into a horrible culture so He decided to give the land to the Israelite tribes for their obedience as one time sanctions. i'd say this is similar to tribal migration and displacement rather than what ISIS is doing by trying to establish an islamic state under sharia law in the middle east.

>Gets logically refuted.
>"muh mental jimnastics!!"

There is no reason for you to be telling people to stop being so mean to our resident retard unless you are a fellow fucking spic. It's incredibly obvious. Why you're pretending not to understand Spanish is beyond me, though.

What? I told you not to reply to him because he's a mentally defective retard, how is that being nice? Fuck you, you overly sensitive little snowflake dipshit.

The ancient Assyrians were literally ISIS.

I'm a native European, sorry you're a shitskin worshipping a kike god. Sucks to be you.

Why do you think God needs defending?

He gave wicked people 400 years to repent and leave the land; they did not repent; they did not leave.

What do you think kings do? Just go, "oh, well"?

God is all-powerful, you can't use the excuse that they didn't do what he wanted, that would be IMPOSSIBLE.

Asalam Alaikum fellow European.

That is entirely being nice you idiot M*xishit. Retards (like you) deserve to have their retardation ruthlessly mocked and shit upon. To deviate from this natural course is to defend them. Now fuck off back to your shitpile, and stop defending your fellow bean-brother.

That's nice, moron.

He did. He ordered his armies to attack.

Holy shit are you dense.

Why does god need armies? I'll give you a clue: Its because hes fictional.

>Hittites
Does it mean God hates Indo-Europeans?

yes

philistines were also indo-european

He doesn't. If he has them, he uses them.

What part of the word "collaboration" eludes your simple mind?

And are known today as "Palestinians".

>YES, AS ANY GENUINE CHRISTIAN DOES.

To be a genuine Christian is to know that Jesus is God.

Why does god need to collaborate? I'll give you another clue: Its because hes fictional.

No, the region was named after them but modern Pallywogs are mostly Hebrews who converted to Islam.