Delusional Linkie

Went 50/50 on LINK and ETH, having second thoughts on LINK. Just wondering why people are talking about dumping on SIBOS when they could do it right now? Another thread about LINK was talking about this, I got curious when they said that there wouldn't be enough volume to dump their bags. Even if SIBOS pumps the price it is still more profitable for whales to just sell right now (which they aren't doing). I guess it means the increase in price is enough to offset the lack of volume in order for the whales to dump? They'd still be left with huge bags though. I dunno, I'm pretty fucking anxious about this I'm probably gonna sell all my LINK right now and just buy ETH because this shit clearly isn't for me. Just gonna play it safe or something.

moon missions arent for you pussy boi

Here they come, the linkies to call you a cuck, to tell you to sell like a retard. OP you better run they always come, you made the right choice I did the same. Don't listen to the linkies

Retard :)

The moon mission is after SBIOS when they actually start official announcements of their partnerships.

I'm just waiting for the news, I hope we can have something by the end of October.
I'll just hold through this sell the news fuckery and let pajeets time the market, else it's just gambling.

just a word of advice. when someone points at the moon dont look at the finger.

your thinking about whales and dumps and all this other bullshit.

when you should look at the tech and rest assured this is a good coin and its going to make blockchain take a massive step towards the future. price is guaranteed

>sibos was a great success guys, our 30 minute presentation ran smoothly
>we'll keep you updated on anything else that comes along
people expecting big news from sibos are literal brainlets

Dump this shit. SIBOS is going to dump. The deluded expect some huge news. In reality, the pothead is going to give a presentation at the conference and that's all. Price will fall.

I guess I can wait that long, I'm just worried it goes to shit and never recover after the supposed SIBOS dump. But again the dump doesn't make fucking sense to a pussy-ass brainlet like me because it's not like there's gonna be millions of people who're gonna buy LINK, everyone's dissing it before it even happens for fuck's sake.

I'm deffo selling the moment they announce some shit that would spike the price up a bit. Feels like this has no chance at mooning anyway, price just stabilized for too long

Kek this is literally something that Rory would say.

Nobody expects news you braindead shitstain.

I'm not expecting any big news either, I wonder if LINK will drop after SIBOS without any announcements.

>price just stabilized for too long
>2 weeks
>too long
Sell now and end your misery

Thanks for the advice. I definitely believe in LINK's tech. However I'm just fucking worried that the moment the dump happens, and everyone here seems sure that it will happen, the price would never recover.

Haha, bud I'll be laughing at you when you will be a bagholder for several weeks at least, when I ride other coins to the green moon.

being this stupid.

not knowing about node requirements being announced.

not looking at the content of swifts flagship presentation about blockchain integration

not understanding link token is a cornerstone of swifts integration strategy

not realising the 30 minute presentation is for people who say wow, that sounded amazing, lets go see how this oracle actually works

enjoy watching the rocket take off

I have a question for you Veeky Forums autists. Should I buy this useless crap before the conference? I feel like this conference is a nothing burger. Just like the Antshares one. Got a new ass hole after you fags dumped it right before the conference.

>bagholder for several weeks at least
>bagholder
>for several weeks
HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll try to survive with these 4x gains, don't you worry about me.

>I wonder if LINK will drop after SIBOS without any announcements
most likely no drop. it hasnt really been hyped up at all (or even mentioned) in the normal avenues, so theres no disappointment to be had other than wojaks on biz but honestly who fucking cares about biz poorfags

No, you shouldn't buy it at all.

Yup. LINK could drop 50% from it's current price and I'd still be comfortably in profit thx.

what happened after the conference breh ? i remember. i was in the trenches and sold neo at 47 bucks

what do you think a reasonable price is? estimating that is tough, but lets talk market cap. do you believe the value of the tech is greater than $150m? do you think without partnerships that they have a project on a similar scale of ripple? i would answer yes to both of those, but DYOR.

and of course there will be a dip after. people well sell after sibos regardless. and it will hit a new ATH shortly before.

>wondering why people are talking about dumping on SIBOS when they could do it right now?
Bro, the price has remained stable at 4x ICO for two weeks now.

Nobody's dumping at SIBOS.

its top 10 cap permanently probably 7 or 8. ripple will sink to just below link in cap.

link is decentralised and usable to all

ripple is solid but centralised and also controlled by power hungry fuckholes, and is basically just a bankers project for bankers.

I really really really really hope the price will drop either before or after SIBOS
Only those who at least understand this technology should enter witnessland

>I feel like this conference is a nothing burger
We have known for a year exactly what LINK was going to do at the conference, and that is the following:

"SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments, while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT."

Read it, make sure you understand it, and judge for yourself if it's a big nothing burger or not.

That's what I've been thinking. I mean, the whales can't be fucking retarded right? Or at the very least they should be smarter than a brainlet like me. Dumping and crashing the price will just burn their money. Everyone's still set on the dump happening though. fuck.

Honestly the most comfortable estimate for me is for it to be higher than fucking DGB. At the very least, it should be higher than that. I think that's a nice way of looking at it. SWIFT or not, it should be higher than DGB.

There's this I guess. If price crashes to half I'd be even because I bought this at 2x ICO price. Ok fuck this im holding these bags

>higher than fucking DGB
Which would put the price at a comfy $1.50

If you guys don't believe this can be done in a month or two then sell right now.

Nigga, I'm waiting for the dumb to happen so I can buy MORE LINK.