Tokens below or near ico price

Which ones should I buy?
Looking at enigma, cindicator, aventus, airtoken or paypie?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8
aventus.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cindicator

Enigma and Cindicator.

Nimiq, below half ICO price but their product releases in November.

Cindicator has the highest potential.

Enigma = Good Product Idea = Shitty Team.

>Shitty Team
lol probably one of the strongest teams in Crypto...

Despite their fuckups its still an all star team bro, and they have strong backers, vcs and investors, incubators, etc

You would think so, but no. They're incompetent. This has been proven time and time again.

If the slack 'hack' and raising the crowdsale cap are their only measures of incompetency that's pretty weak fud...

Did you fall for the slack scam?

>delusional bag holders

Core dev left a while ago. (Said coredev was actually responsible for the whole whitepaper IRC)

Tell us their acts of competence without mentioning their education.
What did they accomplish do far that they seem competent?

Core Dev is the CEO Guy Zyskind, Connor Fromknecht co-wrote the whitepaper but the main dev has always been Guy.

they have already replaced him anyway, this is old news.
>pure fud

Go to the Enigma website, they have an alpha so see for yourself.

You are making the accusation so the burden is on you to prove their incompetence...

>Cindicator
What does it even fucking do

medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8

I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. It is your winner. Aventus AVT. It is one of only 15 coins available (to US buyers) on Bitfinex.

B2B Ticketing software: aventus.io/

Enigma will never go above ICO. Don't be delusional.

Right now, Cindicator. Low market cap. Working, proven product and lots more to come by November. 3× short term hold easy

I bought that wall @ $0.6 yesterday, already up 20 percent. Definitely a sleeper though

rivetz
blockcat
hive
coss

Enigma, Cindicator a close second.

>delusional
ICO price was $0.60, it was and still is above the ICO price when you wrote that ridiculous statement.

ico price = 0.00204
current price = 0.0019

do you not realize that if you sell at the current eth price, you're getting less of your eth stack back? you're losing money and you don't even realize it.

Cindicator is the no brainer, hasn't even listed on an exchange and already 1.5x. It will pump 5x as soon as it lists.

It's basically at ICO price, retard. Primed to pump shortly for short term gains and moon in the mid to long term.

>basically
How does it feel to use euphemisms to feel better?

buncha grown ass men from MIT comprise their entire team. Advised by the mothafuckin COO of nerdwallet,

not like other icos with a few ukrainians, a slovakian, and some unknown russian and shit.

how does it feel to be a total retard? you could've gotten more gains if you had never bought into this scamcoin and held ETH instead.

>holding eth instead of btc
oh boy.

exactly. i was trying to point out he could've just held a coin that doesn't go up or down much and still would've gotten more gains than this piece of shit that just goes down.

What do I get from holding these coins?
Any of them pos?

MANA, ride this waves during the weekend for easy gains in the short term.

Look at that sell wall, when it is removed Decentraland will double the price.

Lol I don't worry about a serious project being down ~2.5% a couple days after coin distribution because unlike you faggots I'm not a dirty pajeet chasing shitcoin pump and dumps trying to triple my 500 rupees over night. You're literally never going to make it.

i'm looking forward to your pink wojaks in a week when it's 100% below ico.

>actually believing this
sure thing pajeet, see you in a week

You ever notice Santiment on there (since it came out in July)? Being on Bitfinex does not automatically mean a coin will moon.