What's stopping you just not paying taxes? I mean, what are the government going to do about it, force you to pay...

What's stopping you just not paying taxes? I mean, what are the government going to do about it, force you to pay? You're retarded if you pay tax.

A gun

Jail comes to mind

taxes are for plebs

You can't make me pay taxes!!!.... One year later

they'll lock you up in a human zoo and force you to do cheap manual labor

t. 12yo

OP has a point.

Hey OP

Sure they can put you in jail, but they still can't take your money from you.

They have to prove your income first.

Literally how does the IRS prove income from cryptos if someone really doesn't want to pay? Also, if you just buy things with the capital gains, has a taxable event even occured? Trading one thing for another thing of equal value is not a taxable event, only selling for "currency" is, and cryptos are legally property, not currency

"hm mister user, it appears that on Jan 1 2017 you transferred 5k into something called coinbase.com and then 10 months later withdrew 100k from that same coinbase account and never paid us any taxes. You mind telling us where that money is now? We need 40% of your generous contribution to help send Shaqueeshas 7th child to public school "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>PAYING TAXES FOR THIS

(OP)
>PAYING TAXES FOR THIS

what if you don't withdraw? how can they tax unrealized gains?

(OP)
>PAYING TAXES FOR THUS ALSO

they can't, that's the point
and it's actually good for the market, because people don't want to create tax obligations by withdrawing any money so they just keep in within the crypto world or use tether
Taxmen can suck my dick

>I'll take tax shelters for 300 Alex

What is offshore account?

this girl isn't asian

unrealized gains are never taxed on any asset. read a book

It's in a way pretty, but also looks shitty

Are you autistic?

GET OUT OF MY GAINS AND OUT OF MY LIFE JEW IRS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at it this way user. Let's say you don't pay taxes. You're going to save probably 25% of your income that year. All is well, you're up 25% after all...

But it will catch up to you eventually and when you do get caught, two things are going to happen.

1. They're going to take nearly all of the money that you didn't pay them and this is a figure that they calculate. Even if you only hid $25k they might say that you hid $50k, maybe $100k, after all your books are cooked so they can't use that as a reference. They'll rob you blind.

2. You're going to prison for about 2-3 years. During this time you will lose out on 2-3 years of income. Saving 25% isn't worth the risk of losing years of income

It's not worth it. Take whatever steps you legally can to minimize your tax liability but at the end of the day, if you dodge taxes you come out on the losing end.

inb4 reddit spacing. I just wanted to better organize my points....

not if you leave cuckmerica and go somewhere actually free
looks like laquandas 8th kid is gonna have to go without her backup iphone

THIS IS wrong
THE IRS ALEADY TRACKS THE BLOCKCHAIN
Google it

There are very few countries with no income tax and they are much less "free" than America. Not to mention that most businesses can't just up and move to another country. If you're a cryptocucc then you can but your options are still extremely limited.

Quick reminder that the majority on welfare are white. So your taxes are more likely paying for Brittney's daycare.

With everything tied to your social security number, it wouldn't be that hard to find out.

There's something funny about neets getting uppity about taxes

What if you send someone crypto as a gift and it dramatically increases in value before they cash out? I know there are limits for gifts in the US, so maybe it would fall on the recipient to pay?

why? they want to exclude themselves from society entirely, why would they want to pay money to something they never take part in or see any benefit from?

I posted the other thread on taxes, im AMAZED at how many cucks their are on biz who just want to throw money at the jew taxman. its no wonder so many pink wojaks are posted here when half of the posters actively want to pay taxes kek

heres my strategy

An offshore financial service, similar to mossak fonseca, will help me open a company and bank account in the jurisdiction of jersey where i can sell my BTC for euro via coinbase, and safely deposit to a legitimate bank. This will all be done(on paper) with my jersey corporation, and therefore i dont have to pay taxes back home. I will then be free to move this money into the UK as i am a non dom citizen.

The majority of America is white so in raw numbers of course there are more whites on welfare, but as a percentage of race blacks are alot more

Best of luck
I'm also sick looking at all those cucks willing to pay 1/4 of their money without any hesitation because mr IRS said so
fuck em

It's always sad to see pigs being shipped off to the slaughter.

Men with guns come to your house and try to take you away, and if you don't comply, they beat the crap out of you or shoot you. It's like the mafia, if you think about it.

then do it, its like Veeky Forums is stopping people to actually do it kek

those ways are for faggots with actual connections this isnt movies user and reality is a bitch

What the fuck is that mess

Was just thinking that she looked not so great. Honestly would not bang.